2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am being held emotionally hostage to websleuths and tv - all tvs on different channels in my home! i have not gone to my mailbox down street since thursday . today my mom calls and says i know you did not leave house and get your birthday card i sent you cause you did not call and say thanks- shes right! the casey case has had me !! so money is sitting in mialbox and i would love to go to tjmaxx today and spend it but nope- afraid verdict will come. i hope they decide today and not july 6 cause i do not want the date they announce verdict to be my birthday no matter what it is - i am still young at heart but not in age :great: how MANY DAYS WILL I BE HOSTAGE WAITING?? today??? next week?month? year??

Please open the door when the folks from "intervention" come knocking and get on the bus with all you WS friends. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Who is the jury foreman? This is probably the juror that is answering HHJP's questions.

Is it me, or is ICA beginning to morph into Lizzie Borden? Same hair, same ruffles.

it must have to been such a big relief yesterday for the jurors to finally be able to talk abt what they had heard and seen during the trial. I just can't imagine what it must have been like to be alone with their thoughts for such a long time.

Never went to an OBG until I was pregnant @ 20. Never took my daughters to one...there was never a need to do so. Of all my friends, when I was a teen, the only one to visit an OBG was a young woman whose mother wanted to know if her daughter was still a virgin. I remember this was very humilating and tramatic for this girl. I can see KC saying, "Gee Mom, I'm just like you. The same thing is happening to mmmeeee." jmo

Have we found out yet if it was a "Serve" or "Serve time"? You know, due to his disadvantaged youth and all? Or just a way to get another free ride through school?
There are killers in prison who have served in the US military. I don't give someone props for serving; but that's just me.

I had a guy tell me he joined the Marines because he wanted to kill people and get away with it.

No, I'm not kidding.

Let's just say he's no longer on my list of 'research contacts'.

I have a Tracfone and can't find any text alert that will accept it as a carrier...if anyone sees one, let me know. Right now I have an arrangement with a fellow WS'er to text one another as soon as we see a verdict alert somewhere...am afraid to take a shower and would love some pistachios, but don't dare go to the store...

I just texted this number in "43886" with casey in the message and I got a confirmation back lickety split. ??? Worth a try.

Last night Tim Miller basically said he knew that they knew Caylee was dead the 4th day he was in Orlando.

Interesting interview. I wished HLN would either get rid of the mandatory commerical breaks, or the hosts let their guests speak. I wanted to hear more from him.

Hearing from all the early on people, I am more convinced GA wasn't hiding anything, he was trying to get info from ICA. CA wouldn't allow it.

My mother never took me to the gyno either and it was the same way with most of my female friends.

I went to my first gyno appt w/ my mom at age 14.. but it was only because I was having a period that wouldnt stop. My two younger sisters didnt go to see a gyno till they were at least over 18.

Well repulsed I can understand. I was just saying that how JB has defended CA is nothing no other defense attorney would have done. That is the key to my point. Some act like what JB has done in the courtroom is unique. It's not. Even the being a media leech isnt shocking either!!! A lot of lawyers have ego. Like i've said before no attorney taking this case was doing it out of some noble purpose. It's the case of a lifetime. It could make ones career.

Also, how else are they suppose to create reasonable doubt? You have to muddy the waters. You have to show that the your client is innocent and it may seem amoral to some, but I think thats just the way it is in court. Once again I'm shocked that Sleuthers see it so personally. I have yet to hear of any criminal trial where either the plea is not guilty or they try to turn the tables on the victim in some way shape or form. Child cases are different of course, but so many killers either claim they either didnt do it, were abused themselves, or innocent due to insanity. That's defense 101.

And sorry Florida Native, but that is the system we have. Like it or not thats how it works.

BBM. Yeah I understand how the system works and that it is indeed the system we have. I don't have to like it. It is called giving my opinion.

Can someone clear up the nurse comment? I am curious... there are many rumors here, what's wrong with another one?

I think the insinuation is that CA and ICA were both alike in that they were both molested by their fathers and both had female "GYN issues" because of it. Further, the suggestion is that any nurse or child abuse expert would easily make that connection by what CA said on the stand about she and ICA being "alike".

I find that suggestion ridiculous myself, but I think that's what's being inferred.

Scott peterson jury took 7 days to reach guilty verdict

they took 12 hours to vote on death
One of the jurors dug in and wouldn't deliberate, so they sent her home and brought in an alternate. The verdict then was delivered in a couple of hours.

O/T:

I think I may be a horrible mother. My mother never took me to the gyno. I went myself when I was 18 for birth control pills. I never took my daughter to the gyno either though I did take her to many doctor appts as she was growing up. She is now 23 and obviously makes her own doctor appts now. But I'm feeling weird now that I never insisted she see the gyno though we've always been very open about talking about everything.

I didn't get a pap & pelvic until I was over 20 and went by myself. And I've always had them done by the regular doc, not a gyno. (Am I weird? LOL!)

My mother never took me to the gyno either and it was the same way with most of my female friends.

My first visit to the gyno was at age 11, because of severe female problems. I had to make several visits throughout my teens. I do not recommend this for anyone unless there is a definite reason for it. It was very traumatic for me.

How funny was HJBP during this convo? "Since I have never had that exam, I have no idea what they would ask" LOL

Have we found out yet if it was a "Serve" or "Serve time"? You know, due to his disadvantaged youth and all? Or just a way to get another free ride through school?

What difference does it make? Half the men and women who have died for this country did so for an education.:banghead:
What a slap in the face.

something about civil case on wftv...Zaneida

i am being held emotionally hostage to websleuths and tv - all tvs on different channels in my home! i have not gone to my mailbox down street since thursday .

My mailman has taken to leaving a plastic bag for me in my mailbox. I suppose he thinks it will make it easier to carry all the mail :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth