2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SoSueMe, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

So happy that it seems she didn't sleep well!! Those bags under her eyes make her look 45!!:innocent:

Attached Files:

2. TexasLori

TexasLori Member

I want everyone to know I know when the jury will return with a verdict. It will be today around 1:00 central time, and the reason I know this is because I have a dr. appt and I won't be able to get to a tv for about 2 hours. Mark my words, this is when the verdict will be returned!

:panic:

3. jmfstl

jmfstl I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"

I signed in specifically to thank this post from work.

4. daisy.faithfull

daisy.faithfull RIP Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joey Jr.

Don't forget that she has those groupies... although drew p. and most serial killers get more "fan mail" than ICA.

5. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Kind of strange that KC did not plead guilty to lying to police officer since she changed her story. That is obvious, that she lied but still claims to be innocent. jmo

6. Turnadot

Turnadot New Member

I'm not assuming anything; I'm just having a discussion based upon my observations of trials, interviews with lawyers, and sociopaths in prison. If my opinion is harsh; it is what it is.

It's not just defense lawyers who slime people, I've observed prosecutors doing it, too. They all have one thing in common, in my opinion: they don't care who they hurt. They can't afford to.

Sociopaths have told me much the same thing.

I do not think lawyers who slime bystanders are sociopaths. My observation is some of the mindset seems to be the same. Especially in regards to shutting off their emotions and own ethical philosophy to get the job done. Like slimy lawyers, sociopaths have ethics until it benefits them not to.

7. Baznme

Baznme New Member

I understand where you're coming from, I really do but........what if you KNOW your client is lying? How far do you take it as a defense attorney knowing it's a lie?

8. SyraKelly

SyraKelly Active Member

your very welcome!

9. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

10. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

JB actually thought he was going to get a big laugh by the jury out of that one, I'm sure. Like JA and his "pigs in a blanket".....
    JB never to be out done, you know?

He is very much like his client.

11. magnolia

magnolia War Eagle

Good advice. Think I will go out and walk off some of this anxiety.

12. luckyme

luckyme New Member

I ran out to the doctor too! I just knew there would be a verdict when i got back. But there isnt! yea!

13. Mandy113

Mandy113 Member

I am at work. Physically. I'm constantly checking for email alerts & reading this thread. Thankfully, my boss has been out of the office most of the day so far.

When I have not been reading here, I've been checking websites on how to fix hair color disasters. I was blonde yesterday and gray today. Not a good look for me ... lol.

I love being able to pop in & out here catching up! Thanks all.

14. marspiter

marspiter Blah Blah Blah

Has the jury requested to look at anything yet?

15. Amil

Amil New Member

By NOT getting the cans, will the jury guess that they are too stinky to be back there with them?

16. burbqueen

burbqueen New Member

Then if thats the case then they should make laws against it, but how can you? What if the accusations are true??

I know there was the whole child molestation daycare scare in the 80's where lots of people went to jail who were innocent due to the so called experts and psychologist talking to children and kinda coaching them. Also, some vindictive parents that were basically a mob. What then? Just go quitely to jail and dont make any waves? See the mob mentality works both ways....

Or what if your drug addicted ex-wife is saying you molested your daughter in order to get custody? Thats happened to a friend of mine and trust me they exposed her for what she really was. A drug addict, liar, con artist and horrible mother that neglected her kids.

17. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I just posted in the verdict watch thread that whenever I text a five digit number, I'm getting a service access denied message. I've tried every media outlet and not having any luck. It has to be something with my phone even though I've never had this problem before.

18. luckyme

luckyme New Member

I want a casey cam while she is waiting!!!!:floorlaugh:

19. ella971

ella971 Active Member

I lost my internet for over an hour and I just got back on.I have not t.v. I was sure they came back with a verdict! I can't wait until this is over! I can't bite my nails down any further!

20. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

I can see this is a very heartfelt post and I agree with most of what you say. However I do want to add one comment.
    While all accused need to be defended on those charges in a court of law, this particular family and this Defense Lawyer unjustly accused many innocent people of many crimes on a whim, on unsubstantiated evidence that has never and can never be refuted, and dragged their reputations through the mud, all in the name of a defense.

The problem with that is once a person is tarred with suspicion, that "suspicion" follows them for the rest of their life, even if there isn't a shred of truthfulness to it. And this is so wrong. What Baez has done, primarily to advance his own career goals and not necessarily to defend his client has been unconscionable and there is no excuse for it at all.

Because those very rumors Baez originated, that have not been substantiated by a shred of evidence are primarily what we discuss at great length as facts even here at WS. And how can that be right or just?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.