2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she does because I don't want to hear about her latest misadventures or pregnancies or the men she sleeps around with. Let her go there and test their system of justice the next time around. GO PLEASE ICA go. She will never get a passport. She has a felony record does Lippman not understand the law on passports? And, what about the money she owes the US Govt. Good luck getting a passport for her.

LOL never thought about that. You are absolutely right, she'll never get a passport she is a convicted felon. LOL Also IRS lien. I love it.

Ashton freaking earned it!!!

There isn't enough money to pay the Prosecution team what they earned. They put everything they had into this case and they loved that little girl. THEY are all heroes! :woohoo:

And if that's the case, WHY didn't they ask? I just don't get it. :/

A longtime mentor of mine once told me, "The only stupid question is the question you don't ask." Apparently this jury was too stupid to even ask questions. JMO~

Look the only reason Cindy is going anywhere with Casey if she is in fact, is because she saw the $$$$ go out the window for her the minute her daughter was acquitted. She can't let Casey get out of her sight now. With her goes the money.

I am watching it,,,,,,lots of $$$$$$$$$ & overtime. This family has cost the state of Florida a fortune.

I do not believe she is going home to Hopespring Drive.

If she does we will know the whole thing was set up in advance, and they are not really mad at each other.

Would she really want to go there after all has been said, if it is true?:waitasec:

Really??? Now that is a surprise. Most attorney's don't get that close to their client.
Mark Lippman was saying that she might stay with him temporarily until they figure out what to do. He says he doesn't think preparations were made because they weren't expecting this.

I think we should put KC and Vandersloot on a remote island and see who survives??? JMHO

Look the only reason Cindy is going anywhere with Casey if she is in fact, is because she saw the $$$$ go out the window for her the minute her daughter was acquitted. She can't let Casey get out of her sight now. With her goes the money.

This is all assuming Cindy has spoken to KC... I think it's a bunch of bunk.

You guys all these stories of where KC may be living are all false! The defense is playing a game. They are trying to lead people away from where KC is actually going.

GOOD! Let Cheney Mason deal with Casey and her behaviors on a daily basis since society will refuse to!

Mrs. Mason....YOU are in for one hell of a bumpy ride..... (and p.s. watch that checkbook!)

So Cheney might be KC's big daddy. Wonder how long he will stay married.

After a month, Mr. Mason will be paying Cindy a big reverse ransom just to take Casey back.

JVM! It's Lady Justice Not the statue of Liberty check for a torch next time.. Geeeessszzzz
Greek Goddess Dike....Scales NO torch!!!

I don't think CA has any real hold on ICA anymore. I could be wrong, won't be the first time or the last. ICA is a 25 yo woman and she refused to see CA on mother's day for a jail visit.

WINK, WINK
NUDGE, NUDGE :Banane59:

(pause for levity)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT3_UCm1A5I"]YouTube - ‪Monty Python - Nudge Nudge‬‏[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288