2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Shelby1, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. back2back19

back2back19 New Member

2. Sedona722

Sedona722 New Member

3. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

4. angeleleven

angeleleven Active Member

5. 3doglady

3doglady Certified Coffeeaholic

6. Boytwnmom

Boytwnmom Verified Attorney

about the law. The cause of death need not be proven and can never be proven when remains have become skeletonized or when a body is not even found. If he were right many many murderers would not be convicted.

7. roseofsharon

roseofsharon Active Member

And here's the most sickening part of that ridiculous eulogy (paraphrasing)

I'm so PROUD of you (PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!) and I hope you are proud of me too - ugh spontaneous gag reflex :loser:

You've taught me how to be strong and when to be weak (something like this) -- it's ludicrous -- the whole eulogy :loser:

jimo

8. Boytwnmom

Boytwnmom Verified Attorney

as long as the conversation was about a matter under their jurisdiction. The statute is broad and covers any materially false statement which I assume hers were (I haven't viewed the tape). This statute is much criticized because of it's breadth and impact.

Here's the statute in relevant part:

Here is a excerpt from a recent article critical of this statute:

9. roseofsharon

I think back on the OJ trial and my late Mom (almost 96) used to say that Greta -- runs with the hare and the hounds!!! I never really knew what she meant, but now I do -- thanks:seeya:

10. roseofsharon

Is this the guy who supposedly took copious notes -- love to read them!!!!

11. bookworm474

bookworm474 New Member

The only thing besides the Feds doing something is that someone get a book out before Casey does and show why she is guilty.

Otherwise just drop it and protest if she shows up at your local book store.

12. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Aphrodite Jones has a special Monday night on Discovery/ID "Behind the Verdict" FYI...

13. roseofsharon

Did it ever occur to them that the 31 days only occurred due to CA standing for no more of KC's crap! It would have gone on much longer had CA let KC stay MIA.

Did it ever occur to them that KC's MIA was her ensuring the body would decompose. KC knew at some point, she would have to tell CA and GA that Caylee had been kidnapped, but after that length of time, she knew if the body was found, there would be nothing left to process.

Not one juror could figure this out and find her culpable?

Did anyone witness SS drive the car off the dock ramp?

IMO

14. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/02/10/sot.lee.anthony.caylee.memorial.cnn"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

~snipped
    Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

what does he mean?For those that know the answers be compassionate and allow your conscience to speak when your mind can't comprehend it.

Is he talking about how Caylee died here?

This family is united! But this family is incomplete. I’m incomplete. I’m broken. C- M- A (pauses to kiss his wrist) C- M- A, each day you continue to teach me about life, and about the way that it should be lived, each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak. Its been so long since I’ve been able see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me. C-M-A I miss you, I love you, I am so proud of you, I hope you’re proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."
    yes it was to her.

i dunno sounds like maybe Lee was there? he hasn't ratted her out yet?
    :banghead::banghead::banghead:

15. roseofsharon

And this is the same man JB says had a paternity test, as he may have followed in daddy's footsteps!!! Ugh

imo

16. Darkprincess65

Darkprincess65 Inactive

A WONDERFUL thought just hit me in the midst of this chaos over the verdict.

You ready to hear this?

Remember when it was mentioned of ICA's DEEP DEEP jealousy of her mom since Caylee's birth? Remember how the two of them are constantly vying for attention and always trying to ONE UP each other?

A wonderful thought just hit me a bit ago as I was reading about Caylee's Law.

If you thought ICA was throwing temper tantrums before?

She's REALLY gonna be upset when she realizes *her magical thinking is always delayed reaction* that there is absolutely NO credit she can take for being Caylee's parent and helping bring this new law into being. One woman's passion turned into hundreds of thousands of signatures on a petition which in turn ALL our reps and congress people and others? Are enacting into a LAW with Caylee's name on it!

Can't one up that one now can ya? ;)

17. roseofsharon

None of this speech makes any sense -- is there anyone out there who can put this into context for us???

18. costalpilot

costalpilot Active Member

cma cma cma

puke

19. Marple

Marple Well-Known Member

IIRC, HHJP personally burned all the jurors notes. Of course, I can't find a link but I know I read it recently, probably on clickorlando.com

20. Darkprincess65

Darkprincess65 Inactive

It's very simple to decipher what he's saying. He's ICA's brother. They were ONCE very close. It's him talking directly to ICA. The means and the knowledge to faciliate the answers that our family deserves? ICA knows. And he knows she knows.

Allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say? ICA's silence

Seeking closure? ICA once again.

He is sending a direct message to her.

That he knows. He's always known. He was the one that tried to help with her laptop before it became evidence. Something was ON that laptop that he wishes he never knew.

out of ALL the people in that family? *no offense to the grandparents* LA was ALWAYS close to ICA.

"I will never forget"

And I'm sure he won't either. I am almost positive that he will get to the truth if he doesn't already have a really good idea of what that truth is. I have faith that one day, someday?

LA will be the one to tell everyone what happened. And why he's been so disconnected and keeping a low profile. Especially after all the accusations she made against him. It probably was not what he expected out of their relationship after all these years.

He never had a problem with speaking Caylee's name before the memorial service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.