2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just started reading Diane Fanning's book- I know, I know :crazy: but she calls Cindy's family the Cuzas. I thought CA's family were the Pleseas....

A thread would be good on lying to the FBI, it happens in lots of cases including this one.

A thread would be good on lying to the FBI, it happens in lots of cases including this one.

couldn't she get indicted on lying to them???? They are a different agency.....I do hope the IRS goes after he big time as well...as my dh reminds that is how they got Al Capone....

It is amazing how many peeps this affected...went to a ball game in GA and it was all the talk, the airport---EVERYWHERE (did tell both nephews never ever talk with her---we know she will be looking for hot young things lol)

couldn't she get indicted on lying to them???? They are a different agency.....I do hope the IRS goes after he big time as well...as my dh reminds that is how they got Al Capone....

It is amazing how many peeps this affected...went to a ball game in GA and it was all the talk, the airport---EVERYWHERE (did tell both nephews never ever talk with her---we know she will be looking for hot young things lol)
if you google "lying to the fbi", theres a long list of people being charged, lol. I don't know what's going to happen. it went across state lines when she told everyone to look for the nanny is other states. the tape with fbi agent Nick Savage doesn't say alot but she states Caylee is alive, sooo.
No one is talking about it around here in south central florida. People are boating, surfing, beaching, lol. Life goes on. :)

I'm in the middle of the video of her with the FBI. This hurts really bad.I just can't wrap my mind around her being free and to start a new life.

Anyone know how to get written transcripts of HLN show online? I am trying to find something JA said but can't remember which show it was... and I don't have the time to watch the videos of each one.

VIDEO: OCSO, October 14th, 2008) Casey Anthony talks with FBI Agent Nick Savage, who asked if she was anxious about the day. Anthony told Savage she knows that Caylee is alive, despite what investigators had collected in the case against her.

http://www.nw32.com/videobeta/?watchId=cb3f10a3-b17d-4024-b705-ebb21a956860

She sure did lie to Nick Savage in this discussion. However, he even says "we're just talking, just having a conversation". I bet it wouldn't hold water.

However, how can a client and an attorney refuse to speak to an investigating body? Savage says the FBI had been wanting to speak to KC, and they felt stonewalled by JB.

Originally Posted by Bullwinkle *
"I did not say she was innocent," said Jennifer Ford, who had previously only been identified as juror number 3. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."
The full article is here: Juror: 'Sick to Our Stomachs' Over Not Guilty Verdict'

What a crock.

They just realised what the public thinks of their decision.

If they were all so convinced she was guilty, then bloody well find her guilty and convinct her!

I've just started reading Diane Fanning's book- I know, I know :crazy: but she calls Cindy's family the Cuzas. I thought CA's family were the Pleseas....

I read the book as well (I know, I know, lol) and I believe Diane said that she changed some names for the book.

Where is the thread that lists where all the offers are coming from. We should have one with contact info, email addresses, etc to contact with our disapproval.

I have a question, not sure if it has already been answered here or not.....Lippman said that LA got new atty.....what kind of atty did he retain? anyone know?

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/crime/professor-stands-by-his-evidence-in-casey-anthony-trial

Dr. Haskell "shocked" by verdict

RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) - A forensic science professor from Rensselaer said he, like many others, were shocked at the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial this week.

Professor Neal Haskell, from Saint Joseph's College, testified for the prosecution in the highly-publicized trial. Haskell used insects to help determine how long Casey's two-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony's dead body was in the trunk of her mother's car.

Haskell said given his evidence, he is adamant the body was in the trunk of the car from June 16th to no later than June 20th.

I'd like to make a proposal to WS. I propose that all threads having anything to do with Casey Anthony, Jose Baez & the defense team, Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony be archived in the basement and that WS leave only the threads dedicated to Caylee. I propose this as a way to boycott the above mentioned persons and as a way to not feed Casey's appetite for attention when she is freed from jail and looks online to read all about herself. She can register if she wants to read about herself. I say, let's keep Casey off the front page of WS and make sure Caylee stays on the front page.

Any thoughts on why Lee separated from CA and GA and obtained his own lawyer at the close of the trial?

bobkealing bob kealing
I got a text from #CindyAnthony attorney. When asked if she has a book deal w/Simon and Schuster he said "not my clients." Denies it.
8 minutes ago

Has Linda spoken out yet? I would hate to miss it if she did, she must be devastated :(

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/crime/professor-stands-by-his-evidence-in-casey-anthony-trial

Dr. Haskell "shocked" by verdict

RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) - A forensic science professor from Rensselaer said he, like many others, were shocked at the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial this week.

Professor Neal Haskell, from Saint Joseph's College, testified for the prosecution in the highly-publicized trial. Haskell used insects to help determine how long Casey's two-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony's dead body was in the trunk of her mother's car.

Haskell said given his evidence, he is adamant the body was in the trunk of the car from June 16th to no later than June 20th.

Even Dr. Spitz, the defense witness, was shocked at the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆