2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did KC get off? She made up and new a better lie... :mad:

I don't know if this has been posted, but I just put it in the media thread-- someone out there gets it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html?_r=2&ref=opinion

Thanks for the article, good reading. I especially liked reading the comments. Some were very articulate.

One commenter said "Of course the jury's decision stands as legally sacrosanct, but that doesn't make it correct". I loved that one.

Last night I saw the last few minutes of Jeanine Perrino interviewing Jeff Ashton. He said something I totally agree with, and that I am going to do. He said the best thing to do about <that woman> is to ignore her. He is so correct. So, I will not watch or click on anything about her again. If the media is smart they will find something else to do. Why give her endless hours of feeding her narcissism as she admires her image on tv? Why feed the beast? Another poster had a great idea when she said all references to her should be archived and put in the basement. ITA.

I'm making great progress in moving on. I am confident that <she> will end up in prison one way or another. Her lead attorney will crash and burn as well, it is well documented that he is "morally bankrupt" himself. There will be a reckoning for all those that perverted justice for Caylee, that is something I can still believe in.

ETA: In short, ITA with you Pita.

Agree Kathryn and Pita: I can't stand HLN anymore. It is sickening to relive this stuff over and over again. And they have no motive in doing so other than ratings. I do like NG, unlike some posters here, however. Why? Because she is outraged like us and is not afraid to show it.

Every time JA comes on, I feel comforted. I love listening to him and my heart aches for his loss. I think we should write to him. Anyone want to join me?
Like you, I have given way too much energy and time to this case. Half of my vacation was ruined because I was inside watching updates.
I have to detach, not watch this any more...I continue to be depressed and now know it's cuz I am still engaged. JA is right. Casey will require and thrive on publicity. If she doesn't get it, she will likely go postal and who knows what will happen then. I don't want anyone to be hurt but I do want her to pull an OJ so she gets arrested and sent to prison for a long time. Well actually, if she hurts anyone in her immediate family, that's okay. :)

I despise JB almost as much as the inmate. I don't want to see his ugly face any more either: will not watch anything to do with him or the Anthony/Adams family. And CM: what a classless, disgusting individual. I hope clients run from him. All they have to do is google him to see his disgusting gesture and celebration post verdict.

TMZ posting pic of ca and ga at fl resort, relaxing by pool

if someone took a picture of hubby and I at that distance we would look like those people in the picture.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is definitely not GA, imo. The woman could pass for CA at a distance. That's an oops on TMZ. :cow:

Agree Kathryn and Pita: I can't stand HLN anymore. It is sickening to relive this stuff over and over again. And they have no motive in doing so other than ratings. I do like NG, unlike some posters here, however. Why? Because she is outraged like us and is not afraid to show it.

Every time JA comes on, I feel comforted. I love listening to him and my heart aches for his loss. I think we should write to him. Anyone want to join me?
Like you, I have given way too much energy and time to this case. Half of my vacation was ruined because I was inside watching updates.
I have to detach, not watch this any more...I continue to be depressed and now know it's cuz I am still engaged. JA is right. Casey will require and thrive on publicity. If she doesn't get it, she will likely go postal and who knows what will happen then. I don't want anyone to be hurt but I do want her to pull an OJ so she gets arrested and sent to prison for a long time. Well actually, if she hurts anyone in her immediate family, that's okay. :)

I despise JB almost as much as the inmate. I don't want to see his ugly face any more either: will not watch anything to do with him or the Anthony/Adams family. And CM: what a classless, disgusting individual. I hope clients run from him. All they have to do is google him to see his disgusting gesture and celebration post verdict.

Your post echoes exactly how I feel also. Thank you. It's just comforting to know that I'm not alone.

I'm so sick of JVM promoting Casey. At least NG is upset like most of us and doesn't say positive things about Casey like JVM does. She calls her pretty, sexy....over and over. I feel she thinks if this goes away, that she won't have anything else worth talking about.

Bogus News Story Alert...

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

Unfortunately, this has already been posted in our news thread as if it were legit.

Looks like George & Cindy had facial reconstruction surgery and gained 20 pounds in the last few days. LOL!

0710-casey-anthony-parents-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Bogus News Story Alert...

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

Unfortunately, this has already been posted in our news thread as if it were legit.

Looks like George & Cindy had facial reconstruction surgery and gained 20 pounds in the last few days. LOL!

0710-casey-anthony-parents-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

I have a feeling we are going to start seeing a lot of these so called "sightings"

George sitting by the pool with his shirt on? I think not :)

You know I wondered that too & why? ML received the phone call from LA on the morning that the verdict came in....he called him while he was in the courtroom & walked outside the room then came back in.....the trial's over, so why retain another lawyer at this point?

Cause LA may be in big trouble? Everyone thinks this is over. IMO it is far from over.

People are so outraged Casey was innocent- now LA needs a lawyer?
Wendy Murphy may be a nut but I think some of what she is saying is true.
maybe listen a little rather than disregard her 100%
hmmmm
Why no laughing from Lee on the stand?
What was Lee doing with a bag of Caylee's clothes? Where did it come from?
Why were there pictures taken in the Anthony's home and stored on the lap top/computer of Caylee dressed in clothing that CA had never seen?
Who tried to delete them and why?

TL questioned by FG

FG: did you allow Lee to leave with that bag and laptop? singular 1 bag
yes sir
FG: what was your reaction after lee left
wow, in light of everything that had happened in a couple of hours...
FG: any other visitors?
no
LA questioned by FG

Did you receive any items from Mr. L?
LA: Yes - Casey's belongings. I got a laptop, a duffel bag full of clothes, I believe a backpack as well, and just like another bag like knicknacks.
TL doesn't mention these. He says the officer checked a duffel bag earlier

Lee is later asked by DS if they smelled. If they had been at Tony's for a month they would have...
so Lee may be in hot water
or maybe someone else is...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75474&page=9

all moo

Cause LA may be in big trouble? Everyone thinks this is over. IMO it is far from over.

People are so outraged Casey was innocent- now LA needs a lawyer?
Wendy Murphy may be a nut but I think some of what she is saying is true.
maybe listen a little rather than disregard her 100%
hmmmm
Why no laughing from Lee on the stand?
What was Lee doing with a bag of Caylee's clothes? Where did it come from?
Why were there pictures taken in the Anthony's home and stored on the lap top/computer of Caylee dressed in clothing that CA had never seen?
Who tried to delete them and why?

TL questioned by FG

FG: did you allow Lee to leave with that bag and laptop? singular 1 bag
yes sir
FG: what was your reaction after lee left
wow, in light of everything that had happened in a couple of hours...
FG: any other visitors?
no
LA questioned by FG

Did you receive any items from Mr. L?
LA: Yes - Casey's belongings. I got a laptop, a duffel bag full of clothes, I believe a backpack as well, and just like another bag like knicknacks.
TL doesn't mention these. He says the officer checked a duffel bag earlier

Lee is later asked by DS if they smelled. If they had been at Tony's for a month they would have...
so Lee may be in hot water
or maybe someone else is...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75474&page=9

all moo

Why didn't LE take everything in TL's apt. belonging to KC, including laptop -- was it hidden?? Why did LE only take cell phone.

Why did TL hand over all these items to LA after LE had been to his apt.

Just what was the promise LA -- cma .... cma .... Wooooo ... scary!!!!
Kissing his wrist twice -- CA smiling about the promise -- what a dog and pony show this family is!!!!!!!

moo

Why didn't LE take everything in TL's apt. belonging to KC, including laptop -- was it hidden?? Why did LE only take cell phone.

Why did TL hand over all these items to LA after LE had been to his apt.

Just what was the promise LA -- cma .... cma .... Wooooo ... scary!!!!
Kissing his wrist twice -- CA smiling about the promise -- what a dog and pony show this family is!!!!!!!

moo

A cardinal rule between them, everything will be all right as long as she and he keep the secret. A private matter between he and CMA.
That secret was only working out for him as far as I can tell.
He wasn't behind bars and as long as she didn't tell he could remain that way?
that's my thinking
- pretty sure now CMA was Casey
- it was a message to keep her mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288