2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then ICA being acquitted could have to do with more than just her and her particular circumstances, but could be part of a *much* larger picture.

Every time I see big or larger picture written up here I think of the definition I have read for Hawk in animal spirit books....Hawk symbolizes the big picture....don't get lost in the tiny details. Also: messenger and use your intuition to discern the message.

Oh my Goodness! I'm not a superstitious person, per se, but I can recognize a sign when I see one.

WOW!

ETA: Of all the trees in all of Orlando, it struck the tree @ Caylee's memorial site!

My sentiments exactly!!

Have to say that if I was one of the peeps on the jury and I'd saw and read about that tree...I'd be quaking in my boots! Such is the law of the universe

k a r m a

I don't think the jurors should worry. It's KC. There will be police presence all around her when she's released but the one thing they can't stop is a lightning bolt. I don't generally believe in these things being more than coincidence but if she's struck by lightning on her release I'll change my mind right quick.

I also have peace after reading about the strike. And I was very disgruntled (to say the least) and unsure how to move on. This lightning has helped me in a way I can't describe. I do have to say that based on my beliefs, the message sent was for US and not Casey nor the Anthonys. They have their own unique experience - like whatever is making them keep that pool up.

If this is OT...then I apologize.

You can look at my status and see that I've been a memeber since 2008. I don't post much but I have been a fixture here within the Caylee threads.

I worked as a child advocate in upstate NY for awhile and LOVED LOVED LOVED my job. And then some things happened within the organization that I was working for that really made me leave. With a heavy heart because I loved what I did, loved who I educated and loved who I saved.*

Caylee has weighed in heavily on my heart. And I am not a big kiddo fan. The Soldier and I don't have any kids (except those of a four legged kind!)

Recently, The Soldier and I moved. As soon as we got to GA, he left for the iRack and immediatly, I broke my ankle.*

As soon as my ankle healed...I did some deep heart thinking and said, 'you know what? I'm ready to go back to work as an advocate.'

I applied for a few jobs throughout the trial, but loved my time watching this trial with you wonderful people here. But I haven't had a bite on the Human Services or Social Services field of all the jobs I have applied for.

Guess what?

Today? I got a wonderful job offer to be a child and family advocate within a wonderful program here in GA....I believe that this is another sign.

Just my tiny tiny opinion.

Congrats on the new job. I admire anyone who can take on a toughy like that. I know I couldn't. You have a wonderful and loving heart, clearly. I'm so glad all the bad hasn't hardened you.*

Again, congrats and good luck!

Congrats on the new job. I admire anyone who can take on a toughy like that. I know I couldn't. You have a wonderful and loving heart, clearly. I'm so glad all the bad hasn't hardened you.*

Again, congrats and good luck!

It can be tough and man, we had it rough in NNY....but I couldn't ask for a more rewarding job. I just got an email the other day from a kid that I advocated for...BIG TIME....who is going to COLLEGE next year. COLLEGE. It wasn't believed that this kid would make it to 10th grade.

Besides the point....I feel that getting this call today...was a huge sign that things will happen for the memory and the meaning of Caylee. She has been so heavy on my heart since July 2008. And to get that call today...I thought...ok. I get it.

Even my cynical husband, The Soldier said..."Whoa...its gotta be Caylee...."

This is the third sign, there was a Hawk in the window of the courthouse, the microphone went crazy and the trial stopped...and now the lightening strike.

Lawdy, lawdy, as my grandmother, would say. I have a feeling, that all the combined anger of the injustice has gotten the attention of God.

I personally, would not want to be anyone who was involved in this defense, or the lies in it.

I have had a strange feeling about this since that verdict came down.

Can't put my finger on it, but something is not right.

Same here. Funny feeling but can't put my finger on it. Similar to a knot in the stomach feeling, but different. Hard to explain.

I felt a little more at ease after hearing this.

It also brought to mind Mel Ignatow from Louisville, KY. He was aquitted after murdering his girlfriend, Brenda Sue Schaeffer, due to lack of evidence. Rolls of film were found later that proved it was him. He had tied her to a glass top coffee table and tortured her (among other things) while another "girlfriend" took photos. The beauty of this though, is that in 2008 Ignatow died after a fall that caused him to hit his head on a glass top coffee table. My point is, it might take a while but, I believe that Casey WILL get what she deserves...just like ol' Mel got what was coming to him...ten years after the fact.

I just read the wiki on Ignatow, too. Wow....many, many parallels. TY.

One thing I was thinking, a few days before the verdict came down, was will KC still get the fan mail she was getting in jail. That must have made her so happy (me, me, me)......maybe the mail will stop. Hope so.

To any of you math guru's out there...........What are the chances lightening would strike at that particular site at the time and day it did? I'm having trouble figuring it out!

This can be viewed in different ways. The chance of that particular tree on that particular day being struck is vanishingly small.

However, there are around 12 lightning strikes per square kilometer per year in Florida. The state of Florida has a very high lightning strike ratio compared to other areas of the country.

If one calculated the chances that a bolt of lightning would strike near some area of interest to the case during a time of heavy thunderstorm activity, the odds are really not too steep.

In other words you could include the courthouse, the offices or home of one of the main case players, the jail where she will be housed... lots of things on the list.

To make a long story short, math won't help because there are different ways to develop a probability formula depending on your beginning assumption.

It's still all in how you look at it :)

attachment.php

storms rolling in to the Anthony's neigborhood

I have lived in the Orlando area for almost 10 years and have seen many storm clouds but this one is eerie and then to hear that lightning struck a tree at the remains site is IMO Caylee showing her displeasure

When I looked at the Chaplin he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sometimes these things happen. We can't explain it but it does happen."

The balloon accomplished two things: took the edge off our grieve and made us realize that while there are things we do not understand we have faith there is a master plan. To some it's just a lightning strike, to others it's hope. I like the "hope" part myself. jmo

Snipped by me for space... what a beautiful story Lambchop. Bless you for sharing that.

When I heard of the lightening strike tonight a chill went up my spine and the hair on my arms & back of my neck stood straight up. I undeniably believe it's a sign... of what, I'm not sure yet; but a coincidence like this today? What are the odds? Caylee or God definitely had a little something to say IMO.

Two days after my cousin died in an automobile crash as I was racing around the house packing my bags to get to New Orleans for her funeral two of my music boxes went off at the exact same time. One in my foyer in a curio, and one in my bedroom. She collected music boxes and I think that was her little way of telling me she was at peace and to not be sad...to be happy and remember how she lived life to it's fullest. Things do sometimes happen for a reason and we never know why.

Hi Scandi. I was not aware that anyone I listed was a member here. I am assuming it must be Mr. Bailey or Mr. Shapiro?? I spoke kindly of Mark Fuhrman and Marcia Clark, and I don't think that could have offended you. I hope. I am sorry to have offended you in any way; but by the same token, I am sure that Cheney Mason and Jose Baez are well respected somewhere too. It does not take away that I am offended that they got a murderer off. Nor does 15 years take away my offense that those fine lawyers got OJ off.

After my last few weeks of following faithfully here, I hope you are not saying I am not entitled to my opinion ( a little worried to even say anything with your thousands of posts). Also, everything listed is a verifiable fact. (except MOO of stigma as that is subjective) I am sorry to have offended, but let's not be like the Anthony's and put our heads in the sand because we love or think highly of someone. None of those lawyers are any different from our current DT that is being talked about quite openly here.

Thanks and hope we can be friends. :)

Hi Sheri, You didn't offend me and of course we can be friends and we all have our right to think as we do. I'll pop you a note so I don't go O/T. ;}

attachment.php

storms rolling in to the Anthony's neigborhood

Did anyone notice the truck in the driveway. Can't see all of the company name, but if you zoom in, I swear it look like it says...

POISONOUS FLOWERS

imo

Did anyone notice the truck in the driveway. Can't see all of the company name, but if you zoom in, I swear it look like it says...

POISONOUS FLOWERS

imo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think it's "Famous Flowers" but I LOLed! Much needed thank you.

Is it just me or can anyone else see the face in the top right hand corner of the picture in the clouds??????? It almost looks like a skull:eek:

I see it and the skull looks like it's smoking a cigarette.

"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra"

Anybody know what I am referring to?

(oh and just for the record - in our speech we use near constant metaphors to express ourselves)

I know I know!!!!!!

Star Trek The Next Generation!!!! DH and I looooooooved that series

Season 5 episode 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukMNfTnI5M8"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukMNfTnI5M8[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82