2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Chablis, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurvelous

laurvelous Member

You make me feel like I belong here. Thank you. You rock. :floorlaugh:

I am also very comforted by this occurrence. I am not religious but I do believe in energies and know in my heart that Kc will see justice in her lifetime on earth as well as after she departs this earth.

2. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

I hope you are right.
    I am beyond sad and sick over this travesty of justice. Just sickened. :cry:
    imo

3. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

God works in mysterious ways.

I do believe in divine intervention.

KC will suffer out in the public. Moreso than if she was incarcerated for the rest of her life.

4. Roze

Roze Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist

IMO, that bolt of lightening at the remains site is a message from God that was both a warning to the perp and a consolation to those upset by the verdict:

"She may have gotten away with murder on Earth, but I know what she did and I'm not happy with Miss Anthony!"

And if I were C. Mason I would keep my middle finger down. It might act as a conductor to the next bolt.

5. bunchy

bunchy New Member

Almost as high as the odds of the only 12 people on the planet who would find her not guilty being picked for the jury.

6. Sistah Sleuth

Sistah Sleuth Member

We think it's unfair that Casey will be free but her freedom is a curse. Just keep on living and you will see it for yourself.

7. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

I love this post! You have a great way of writing and it speaks to my heart. :blowkiss:

8. Lovejac

:applause: :great:

9. Lovejac

Oooooooo, I had forgotten about that!

10. evelyn24

evelyn24 cray cray

She was ready for her close-up.

11. bunchy

bunchy New Member

The a's have been to the site, under the cover of darkness, to steal crosses left for Caylee.

12. susan1122

susan1122 New Member

Maybe it's about Caylee's Law??

13. snowdaze

snowdaze New Member

I am not a religious person but I have become a believer in Karma. My son suffered a terrible injustice and I have seen it work its magic over and over. Everytime something happens to the people involved, I remind him "here is his Karma". He now also believes.

This lightning strike I believe is a sign that KC will not be having her "beautiful life".

14. biggirl

biggirl New Member

Karma Karma Karma I do believe she will get hers. We may not all be able to witness it, but it will come. I also believe CA is already getting hers. Nothing would keep GA and CA from moving far far away and starting over. No jobs and no responsibilities here. They should move on.JMHO

Judge Perry, lightening does strike twice.

15. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

I'll add to the fray.

On the sidebar thread, pinkfly said JVM just interviewed a guy getting out of OC Jail. Guy said they all knew about KC and thought she was out now.

We also know the Anthonys were out of the house until about 2. Wonder if the tree was hit right about time when KC got home? (If she is home.)

16. SarahEcho

SarahEcho New Member

Many elements of the human psyche are a given but not ultimately functional enough to be categorized as promotional of human survival and are highly influenced by a collective social culture. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

My survival instinct may direct me to hoard all the nuts and berries so that I have the best to survive and pass on my genes and let my neighbors fend for themselves. Getting beyond my base of being utterly lost in myself, I might be able to find a way to team up with my neighbor to create more productive methods of gathering and even growing the essential items.

Raging on and on over something you can't change wastes energy, finding positive means to bring change and accomplish goals proves to be much more effective.

17. belle3

belle3 New Member

Bumping just because! Well put.

18. Paintr

Paintr New Member

The lightning hitting the pine tree reminds me of that old joke....

'I missed you today (slight pause) but my aim is getting better.' :floorlaugh:

19. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

People did see it.

20. FedRafaFan

FedRafaFan New Member

Source? Both news stories I saw about it said nobody saw it, they just know that it happened because of the burn on the bark.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/07/lightning-strikes-tree-near-caylee-anthony-memorial-site/

"No one saw lightning strike the pine tree on Suburban Drive in Orange County, Florida, where teddy bears and flowers mark the spot where 2-year-old Caylee's remains were found on December 11, 2008.

But long, diagonal strips of exposed wood scarred the tall pine tree, WESH reported, and bits of bark lay scattered across the road."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.