2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
epappacoda Elisha P
It is being described to me as the tallest tree just in front of the memorial site, the marker you look for to find where she was dumped.
29 minutes ago

epappacoda Elisha P
BREAKING Confirmed w/ crews on scene: Lightning strikes the tree at the memorial site near where Caylee's body was buried #caseyanthony

Let me know when there is a mainstream media article with a picture, please. Right now it is a twitter rumor from the link posted.

I know, I know....but doesn't it just give you hope that justice will eventually be served?? LOL, tragco, I don't know about you but I would not be out there taking pictures during a lightning storm. Guess we will have to wait.

I know, I know....but doesn't it just give you hope that justice will eventually be served??

Yes it does. I would see that as more than a coincidence, so I want to know for sure if it's true!

I must admit...I've kind of been expecting the wrath of God to descend upon Pinellas County, ICA, and the entire defense team.

attachment.php

storms rolling in to the Anthony's neighborhood

WOW...just wow!

I know some of you with a certain age close to mine will remember the commercial where the woman said...

"It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature!"

True, isn't it? Proof that there are things greater than us. Whether it be the Lord, or some other higher power. More than coincidence.

First time I've smiled in days............:floorlaugh:

Maybe lightning DOES strike twice!!!! Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!!!

Things such as this will and should haunt Casey for the rest of her days. If she thinks she'll be able to ride off into the sunset and all will be well because the case is 'closed,' she's clueless. What goes around comes around...eventually.

Let me know when there is a mainstream media article with a picture, please. Right now it is a twitter rumor from the link posted.

Well, steve posted on twitter, and he's staff writer w/people mag...pretty credible, but, yeah, I'd like more, too...on sentencing day!

@stevehelling Lightning has struck the site where #caylee's remains were found. No kidding. #caseyanthony

*credit goes to whoever posted it first, last thread...

I can't find another report to confirm that this really happened but if it does get confirmed - I'm speechless.

MikeDeForest6 Lightning has just struck the Caylee memorial on Suburban Dr., according to OCSO. No injuries. You can't make this stuff up. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago via HootSuite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member