2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

I actually think it's better to let her out now than a year from now. People are angry and venting and she needs to witness society's wrath upon her firsthand. Eventually people will learn to accept the outcome and less motivated to see her miserable.

I agree- a year from now she probably could have slipped into obscurity much more easily.

Stuart Fischoff, a senior editor at the Journal of Media Psychology, told the Los Angeles Times: "This is scarier than the average murder case because there's a sacredness that we assign to motherhood. The idea that a mother could kill her child flies in the face of every archetypal notion we have. It's monstrous. And we're revolted by that, but we're also fascinated. And we want revenge."

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/07/06/3204285/why-moms-are-outraged-by-casey.html#ixzz1RRUHY2SJ

ICA has no clue what awaits her on the outside IMO. She thinks she will just get out, have her own place and live the care free life that she wanted. She lives in a fantasy world. If I were Julliet Lewis and the other folks she used, I would sue her as well.

I really don't think she has a clue that life as she knew it does not and will not ever exist for her again.

Well - she'll be out just in time for her deposition in the ZFG civil case on umm - July 19 was it?

I must admit that I have lost my faith in justice. Somehow, I must regain some strength to believe again due to the support I have given my son to join the Marines (he leaves next month) to defend and protect our constitution.

Casey Anthony will become rich in this, there's no doubt in my mind. Casey's plans now are to write books, give interviews, spew more lies for no other reason than to silently say "I got away with murder." As hard as this is to except, I must ask everyone..what will money really do for Casey Anthony?

Casey will likely gain many luxuries in this, luxuries that you and I have wanted so badly for ourselves at some point in our lives. Big, lavish home, fancy cars, designer clothing...etc.
However, at the END OF EVERY SINGLE DAY OF HER LIFE..what does this mean?

Casey will forever be in the shadows of the daughter she killed. She will never ever be known as the woman who was wrongfully convicted of murdering her daughter. She will forever be known as the woman who killed her daughter and got away with it

Casey will never have true friends to show off all the materials that this blood money has gained for her. She will buy a new fancy car and have NO ONE to show it off to.
She will buy a new home, with no one to entertain in it.
She will buy designer clothes with no one to impress.

At the end of the day, these things will mean nothing compared to those of us who have spent the last 3 years honoring, searching, crying, fussing, arguing,..etc over a child whom we took in as our own. At the end of the day, Casey Anthony will be alone.

Yes, Casey will more than likely spend blood money to have another child, and I say that because it will take that blood money to get any man in bed with her to begin with.
Casey will never be able to show off a child, as most mother's do.
Casey will never have other parents willing to allow their children to play with her child, in fear of what would happen to their own child.
Casey will never be able to take a child to Disney, Universal or even to McDonalds to buy a happy meal.
There will never be a baby shower with friends, because she will not have friends...and those she may have will always be questioned of their loyalty to her.

Casey Anthony will never know love the way you and I do. She will Always and forever more be the woman who killed a precious child.

At the end of each day, she will be alone, lonely, sad, with no one to trust, no one to believe in. At the end of the day, prison will always seem more beautiful than life.

I wouldn't wish this kind of life on my worst enemy. ONLY CASEY ANTHONY!

For all these reasons, I say, bring on Casey Anthony on July 13, 2011. The public is ready.

That was a suspicion of mine hours after the verdict....

But I became CONVINCED of it after reading the press release sent out by Juror #9 press agent yesterday stating he was now willing to talk to media, but ONLY for compensation in the 5 figure range....:loser:

And how quickly Juror #9 had a press agent...Darn near miraculous.

Where this post lands is random:

Thread topic: Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 2011.07.13

Please post related to this topic on this thread. TIA.

She's just going from one prison to another. In this new one she'll be trapped by her own infamy and I dare say will have to be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her days. I won't be losing any sleep over that fact.

I don't think so...she lives in her own little fantasy world..I lived with a sociopathic narrsistic man(sp) for 20 yrs.....they don't have the same reasoning as "normal" people do.....as for her being lonely there are hangeroners out there that will flood to her...this world has more then a few sick people out there

Does anyone know is Casey going to Lowell for her couple of days 'real' time? I hate that they get time off for good behavior when she was in a guest jail. It will be interesting if she gets put in general pop at least for a day or two of her other days in real jail.

~Tai

It was and is inevitable. Whether it's next week or next month matters little.

We live in a world that pays a bunch of drunken NJ kids millions and millions to do what? Drink, party, fight. And people LOVE this stuff. We live in a world that pays a bunch of spoiled housewives millions to do what? Drink, party, fight, shop. And people LOVE that too.

07/13 just marks the start of yet another 'reality' show. And people will eat that up too. People claim they won't watch, but they will. They will indeed.

I wonder if she has any idea what her life is really going to be like. How reviled, hated, feared, she is? Without breaking the law, people have the right to make her life uncomfortable and make her unwelcome. I don't think she's going to be finding people offering lots of charity and fun -- I hope she gets the heck out of Florida for one thing. I actually think she is probably in danger more outside of prison.

It's sad when strangers holding homemade signs outside the courthouse appear more passionate and moved by Caylee's death than her own family. Speaks volumes.

Did anyone see the weird guy standing outside the courthouse with the sign that said, "Will You Marry Me Casey?" What a freak. Blech.

It was and is inevitable. Whether it's next week or next month matters little.

We live in a world that pays a bunch of drunken NJ kids millions and millions to do what? Drink, party, fight. And people LOVE this stuff. We live in a world that pays a bunch of spoiled housewives millions to do what? Drink, party, fight, shop. And people LOVE that too.

07/13 just marks the start of yet another 'reality' show. And people will eat that up too. People claim they won't watch, but they will. They will indeed.

:waitasec: NOT me!! I refuse and will encourage every single contact I know to never watch or read or listen to any TV show, radio interview or newspaper article and the likes that ICA is quoted on and/or appears on. While yes I love to watch the realhousewives I refuse to indulge in what ever this monster has to offer!

Well JP, it sounded good this morning but it wasn't really worth a hill of beans, was it?

I don't think she will go into hiding, or change her name. I fully expect to see a clone of Paris Hilton, boldly popping up all over the place, with Baez and possibly Mommie Dearest in tow. Oh, and big beefy bodyguards, of course. She will make TV appearances, have a book and movie, ingratiate herself with the Hollywood set, be forever on the cover of the tabloids, and as her infamy decreases, I wouldn't be surprised to see her designing a range of toddler clothes!

That's what I'm bracing myself for anyway.

On another note, the only book I will read will be by Yuri, JA or LDB. No way would I pay to read more lies and I don't think there are any other players in this whole saga whose word can be trusted.

As others have stated, she's probably already in Texas. This was probably worked out between the Judge, Sheriff and her lawyer yesterday.

Casey will never have true friends to show off all the materials that this blood money has gained for her. She will buy a new fancy car and have NO ONE to show it off to.
She will buy a new home, with no one to entertain in it.
She will buy designer clothes with no one to impress.
There will be someone, but they will probably be fame-seekers and hangers-on. The kind of people who popped up all during this whole ordeal.

I imagine they will have some kind of security to whisk her out on her release date, but I hope it's not more than that. She should be on her own once they get her safely to some undisclosed location. Taxpayers surely should not have to pay for security for her for the rest of her life. I'm sure she will have it when she is released, and there will probably be all kinds of police cars in the Hope Spring Drive area - but I can't imagine she'll ever go back there. At first I thought she would until I realized she will make deals and be able to get her own place. Maybe George will not have to be thrown out of the house after all.

ETA: She better watch out if she comes to Texas. If she seriously violates the laws here, she is more likely to get a stiffer sentence!

I think she'll be a walking freakshow personally. No doubt she'll get her hangers on and lackys, but ultimately all she has is infamy. There's only so many times she can "tell" her story. She'll be flavour of the month for trashy shows and magazines. But eventually.... people in the "entertainment" industry will lose interest in her. Yesterday's news. But the people won't forget who she is and its the people she should be afraid of, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back