2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Why is everyone on |HLN so shocked KC refused to see CA today? Sheesh did they think after all this she would run back to Mommy & Daddy? Sorry Cindy, ya'll made your choices, now ya'll have to live with them.

It's a ruse folks........they have been in contact all the time through her attny baez......IMHO....this is just to keep everyone from getting all wired up again prior to her release (if she hasn't been released yet)

LOL Jose got dropped from the talent agent because a famous reporter who is represented by the agent didn't get the first interview with JB! Could his intials be say ummm GR!!!!

Is ICA still in jail? I thought I just heard JVM say that some are saying that the guards said she is out........Did I hear this wrong???

LOL Jose got dropped from the talent agent because a famous reporter who is represented by the agent didn't get the first interview with JB! Could his intials be say ummm GR!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Hopefully it's because they have "a little" class..............not alot if rep GR but at least a little................

Is ICA still in jail? I thought I just heard JVM say that some are saying that the guards said she is out........Did I hear this wrong???

I thought she said released inmates told her the guards told them she had be released, but I doubt it. :)

JVM talks about the possible cast of characters for the movie Casey may have one day

She names

john o hurle GA

CA missed it lmk!

andy garcia JB

kristen stewart KC

Now I know that these people probably are in no way considering these roles but maybe we could reach out to them anyway and convey how outraged the public is at the thought of any movie KC may profit from. Hopefully they'd in turn make a public statement and add to the already large stigma that is KC and people will run from her like she has the plague

MOO and let me know if this isn't allowed

It's a ruse folks........they have been in contact all the time through her attny baez......IMHO....this is just to keep everyone from getting all wired up again prior to her release (if she hasn't been released yet)

EXACTLY!!!! We've been duped

I don't think so because GR is already onboard with Baez. GR would LOVE for Baez to have a big NYC agency like that. I bet it was someone like Bill O reilly---someone who was NOT onboard with the DT. imoo

People are calling her a celebrity!!!HOW SICK IS THAT!!!

JVM talks about the possible cast of characters for the movie Casey may have one day

She names

john o hurle GA

CA missed it lmk!

andy garcia JB

kristen stewart KC

Now I know that these people probably are in no way considering these roles but maybe we could reach out to them anyway and convey how outraged the public is at the thought of any movie KC may profit from. Hopefully they'd in turn make a public statement and add to the already large stigma that is KC and people will run from her like she has the plague

MOO and let me know if this isn't allowed

CA=Mary Kay Place

Besides (I will refrain from what I call him on Twitter) Geraldo, wasn't JB's first big time interview with Barbara Walters?

Course it would be a beautiful thing if at the end of all this, the only person willing to interview JB would be Geraldo :)

Why does everyone on JVM believe that ICA won't get the bucks for her story? She's a train wreck and high ratings. The same media who's saying she won't get paid will be the first in line to buy her interviews (I mean exclusive pictures). In fact, I'm betting HLN is setting up a huge payday for CA and GA as we speak.

Besides (I will refrain from what I call him on Twitter) Geraldo, wasn't JB's first big time interview with Barbara Walters?

Course it would be a beautiful thing if at the end of all this, the only person willing to interview JB would be Geraldo :)

I got the impression that JB snubbed GR and went to BW first. If I am not mistaken GR is represented by this talent agent and made a fuss. I could be wrong as Jane kinda dance around it.

Sheesh knowing what we now about this nutty family, they will all probably demand they play themselves in the movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back