2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

I'm not going to watch HLN anymore - they disgust me. I would recommend we all do the same :( Watch those ratings drop!!!

MOO

Mel
I quite watching after the verdict and my life is a whole lot better for it.

"When a parent lies about a child's disappearance, THAT is as compelling as a bloody footprint. " Bill OReilly

Ughhhh! I flipped over to Fox when you posted that and GRs mustache assaulted me!

I just got home and flipped on NG. I see the caption about Casey being offer 1 million for a tv appearance.... would this be the Jerry Springer Show? Who denied hours ago they ever were in contact and it's completely untrue?

Or is there a new rumor?

I could be wrong but I thought I heard NG saying it was Radar.

ETA: I was wrong its Radar reporting the Jerry springer offer. Sorry!

It makes me sick that they are trying to shove it down out throats that she is a celebrity. She is NOT a celebrity. She is a middle class woman who got away with murdering her daughter.

I have not watched anything on this case since Jeff Ashton was on Dr. Drew. I refuse to watch any more. I do like to get my updates from here though. :innocent:

I think they are forgetting that NOT GUILTY does not mean INNOCENT! Casey Anthony will remain and will always be known as
Caylee Anthony's murderer that is it!! A celebrity is a *celebrated* person a title offered to those who, through the ages, have entertained us with their talents. Killing your daughter does not make you talented. The mere suggestion of describing her as a *celebrity* is offensive!

OT if anyone has an Inspiron B130 Dell laptop could you pm me to let me know how to listen to WS radio!!! TIA :)

ETA I need to know how to get sound on this durn thing.

Baez{ aqccording to Geraldo]: She is going to be released, Baez says after visiting Casey today that the DT is going to take her someplace safe. She is going to get mental health counseling, she has been in solitary confinement, and has lost her child, and she has been facing the Death Penalty. She needs some help to heal...

guilty, but I need a pass because I am pet sitting and this is the only news channel I can find on their dish. I also can't figure out how to make the sound work on this family's laptop. I don't own one. Withdrawls here!

:innocent: :blushing:
If its a Mac then it is the top row, second to last button .

Baez: She is going to be released, Baez says after visiting Casey today that
the DT is going to take her someplace safe. She is going to get mental health counseling, she has been in solitary confinement, and has lost her child, and she has been facing the Death Penalty. She needs some help to heal...

I read that earlier...and please. GR tweeted that the DT is going to get her counseling. You can't "get" someone counseling if they do not admit why they need it. And "counseling" is for people with mood disorders or difficult life cirmumstances, not sociopathy! IOW they know she's off her rocker but think it's from three years of jail. Um no it's from a lifetime of personality disorders. IMO

Baez{ aqccording to Geraldo]: She is going to be released, Baez says after visiting Casey today that the DT is going to take her someplace safe. She is going to get mental health counseling, she has been in solitary confinement, and has lost her child, and she has been facing the Death Penalty. She needs some help to heal...

That sounds like a bunch of Baez BS, LOL! She's a sociopath, and they don't respond to treatment, except to perhaps get worse in their behavior because they learn how to "act" more normal.

NG now discussing monetary offers made to Juror #6.

I just got home and flipped on NG. I see the caption about Casey being offer 1 million for a tv appearance.... would this be the Jerry Springer Show? Who denied hours ago they ever were in contact and it's completely untrue?

Or is there a new rumor?
Even if JS did, what makes anyone think any of them will say anything other than what they said in court. They will just take the money, lie and run to next offer.

She's late on he news...it was Jerry Springer that the $1,000,000 was about and they came out and said they have not and will not. That reminds me my daughter had a friend over last night and they were watching Austin Powers. I came in exactly at the One.Million.Dollars scene. :lol:

I think Radar was the source for the Jerry Spring Show story? At least that was the source that was just on screen. No sign of the denial statement they showed earlier.

Wonder what time they actually shot this? If it's live then Nancy needs to turn on her earpiece.

It's a ruse folks........they have been in contact all the time through her attny baez......IMHO....this is just to keep everyone from getting all wired up again prior to her release (if she hasn't been released yet)

I am just wondering if that wasn't a decoy. Make it look like to us ICA was still there when they scooped her out during the night. MOO

That sounds like a bunch of Baez BS, LOL! She's a sociopath, and they don't respond to treatment, except to perhaps get worse in their behavior because they learn how to "act" more normal.

Plus getting away with Murder would make her feel Empowered and Untouchable IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back