2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Wow, do you have a link?

I think it is baby Kate....dad not cooperating

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142545"]MI MI- AMBER ALERT: Katherine Phillips, 4 months, Ludington, 29 June 2011 -suspect found - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So she is not a sociopath or a psychopath. Just a little too casual and inappropriate, that's all.

So dancing and drinking and _____ing, just hours after 'finding' your child dead---that is just casually inappropriate behavior? For a month or so...?

Yes she is!!!! Just more lies coming from DT.

oh dear, Dr. Drew is getting anxious . . .

Can this psych be trusted to be telling the truth? I'm pretty sure KC is a sociopath. JMO.

Sociopaths are extremely clever. Ted Bundy was described as being 'charming' and 'intelligent'. I've rewatched some the videos of KC with LE. She is quick to agree with everything they say when they are trying to make idle chit chat, like she knows exactly what they are talking about. JA described her as having a quick and nimble mind. I don't think you are off the mark at all.

My first post here.

I will not watch any movie made that ICA would profit from but don't you think Glenn Close would make a perfect Dorothy Sims?

:floorlaugh:

I always think Carrot Top when I think of her. I feel the country is ready for fabulous men to start playing roles like that. :great:

Who are these "1/3" and what's wrong with them?

I think they may be the older generation who can't follow the trial. Last week my mother was saying, "Oh, just let her go and fix her so she can have any more children." Tonight she came to dinner and put her face in her hands. I asked her what was the matter. "She said she was depressed over that mother that killed her baby and threw her in the trash." Next week will be "How nice she's going on with her life." That's the 1/3 you're probably talking about. lol

O/T I changed the channel when the juror interview came up and see that Betty Ford died. :(

Mark E: re Juror #3 and jurors

Mark E.: frustrated by t verdict, but t jurors did t best could; that was t appropriate time or even less [to deliberate]; let them be, move on...

Dr Drew just played the Juror #3 clip. She talked about everyone said Casey was a good mom, but she ignored the fact that all of her friends who said she was a good mother knew her for less than 6 months.

This should be good......

CM: "A lot of nuts out there who don't believe in the Constitution......."

I'm going to go back to the Constitution Center in Philly and see what I can find about the right to murder your toddler. I was there for my DDs field trip but it got cut short by a firedrill. That must have been when I missed that part. :wink:

I think they may be the older generation who can't follow the trial. Last week my mother was saying, "Oh, just let her go and fix her so she can have any more children." Tonight she came to dinner and put her face in her hands. I asked her what was the matter. "She said she was depressed over that mother that killed her baby and threw her in the trash." Next week will be "How nice she's going on with her life." That's the 1/3 you're probably talking about. lol

Bless your Mama's heart!!!!

So she is not a sociopath or a psychopath. Just a little too casual and inappropriate, that's all.

So dancing and drinking and _____ing, just hours after 'finding' your child dead---that is just casually inappropriate behavior? For a month or so...?

She's a sociopath if I ever saw one. It was brought out in the Scott Peterson trial that he immediately ordered x-rated cable service, having an affair, got rid of Laci's clothes and started using Connor's nursery for a storage room. On x-mas day he prepared dinner for his parents and neighbor. The neighbor testified that he was very upbeat, drinking wine and in good spirits period. Sound familiar?

I'm going to go back to the Constitution Center in Philly and see what I can find about the right to murder your toddler. I was there for my DDs field trip but it got cut short by a firedrill. That must have been when I missed that part. :wink:

It might be right under "The right to bear arms..."

Wait til ICA finds out about all these Caylee's law. She will be livid!....Hey shout out to PA!

Caylee's Law: failure of parent to notify missing child within 24 hrs.
failure of parent to notify death of child within 1 hr.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back