2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Dr Drew just played the Juror #3 clip. She talked about everyone said Casey was a good mom, but she ignored the fact that all of her friends who said she was a good mother knew her for less than 6 months.

Good moms have jobs or a means to support their child, if they aren't financially able for whatever reason they aren't out in bars dancing and spending the night with every Tom, Dick and Harry who invites her.....

I hate it that they call these guys Caseys former roommate. She wasn't their roommate! She freakin crashed their pad for a month!

A doctor isn't supposed to discuss a diagnosis or lack thereof. She is still covered under HIPAA laws and is entitled to medical privacy.

If she isn't nuts that makes her flat out EVIL. I'd rather be nuts.

24 hours??

That's much too long (for children under 18 yo), IMO!

A doctor isn't supposed to discuss a diagnosis or lack thereof. She is still covered under HIPAA laws and is entitled to medical privacy.

If she isn't nuts that makes her flat out EVIL. I'd rather be nuts.

I think she gave permission for this guy to go on air and say she has no disorders.

Caylee's Law will INFURIATE ICA. lol

Get as many people as you can to sign it. It's the least we can do to honor poor Caylee.

Anyone watching Dr. Drew? They just had a clip with Tracey McClaughlan on claiming Casey is the nicest, charming person she ever met. He's going to interview her in a minute.

Anyone watching Dr. Drew? They just had a clip with Tracey McClaughlan on claiming Casey is the nicest, charming person she ever met. He's going to interview her in a minute.

Interesting because that's not what she's been saying in other interviews.

Dr Drew also criticized JA for thinking the skull and duct tape would impress the jury.
JA is my hero. Did anyone catch that?

But she said " MOM" not cooperating..????

I was working on the computer when it came on and wasn’t listening close but she showed pictures of Baby Kate. Her story is that dad drove off with her in the car after fight with mom and was found a short time later but will not say what he did with baby Kate.

YES! Tracy is going to tell it! GA knew nothing!

She means ICA acted that way. She said the other day she knew ICA did it.

Tracy - bodyguard

happiest nicest person ever met, charming
no crying, no urgency
planned dinner
CA said to handle it [ICA] delicately (she thinks cause they knew they had to treat her w/kid gloves or would get enraged)
she said, my dad always thinks i'm lying-GA knew something was really wrong, but...i have no doubt GA has not touched CA
against Jose's wishes, LP came in and asked her where Caylee was>she threw LP out

she is childlike
became uncomfortable when brought up Caylee
wanted to make everyone happy

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members