2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

That sounds like a bunch of Baez BS, LOL! She's a sociopath, and they don't respond to treatment, except to perhaps get worse in their behavior because they learn how to "act" more normal.

They aren't getting her "treatment". They are just in their mode of trying to garner sympathy for her just like they did through the entire trial. She is chomping at the bit to get back on the stripper pole and she can't wait - as was her demeaner during her sentence hearing. No more pulling the hair back like a librarian.

KC quote "get the f out of MY home" see $A and GA we believed it was your house.

tip toe around KC...

You could see that on the jailhouse videos.

"Sweetie, can you pls tell me where to look for Caylee?"

My baby was missing and I wouldn't give answers my parents would have killed me. There would be no honey this and sweetie that.

Wm Weitz, PhD: evaluation of CA for DT; interviewed her, examined ICA behind jail house walls (don't know when)

-mental defect: No---no evidence of psychosis nor mood disorders

-many indices of personality disorder, but none that met t formal disorder

-no sociopathic nor psychopathic disorder

WTH

Dr. Weitz stated that Casey had an inappropriate affect when he interviewed her. He hinted that she might have a form of a dissociative disorder. I believe Dr. Weitz should review the fact that psychopaths and narcissists also are known to exhibit out-of-sinc emotional displays.

She asked her how she's not upset and ICA said she can't let all the negativity get to her.

Anyone watching Dr. Drew? They just had a clip with Tracey McClaughlan on claiming Casey is the nicest, charming person she ever met. He's going to interview her in a minute.

Dr. D. butts in too much. I'd like to hear all Tracey has to say, but some of her words aren't pronounced clearly making a little bit hard to understand. Casey's was using the old negativity and positive thinking hogwash as one of her excuses for not being upset. Saying she acted childlike and immature.

Family was treading carefully around Casey - not to get her upset.
CFCA was not upset. Immature. Child-like.

I wish he'd ask her why she kept sending money to ICA's jail account...

Very childlike. Parents infantilized her. A screw loose. Smart but not as clever as she things...did not knwo th act upset about a missing daughter (remember someone a long time ago said she was a stupid sociopath).

Tracy McL:

-she's very immature
-wanted to play in her bedroom?
-she's very childlike
-wanted me to wear "ankle bracelet"
-she's smart girl, but not as clever as she thinks she is (should have acted upset)

She asked her how she's not upset and ICA said she can't let all the negativity get to her.

So she's smart enough to know her lack of affect is not normal, and she's coming up with excuses. Just like on the phone call home from jail, saying she can't cry every minute.

Feels GA knew Caylee was dead. Not because he was there but because of the smell and Caylee being missing.

Of course she wasn't upset. Her baby was dead and she was free to party and get a tattoo.

Its a very insightful interview. Tracy says "If you spend ten minutes with her you can clearly see there something wrong with her" very child like.

When they found the car and saw the garbage bag and then found Casey but no Caylee ... George knew ...

Watching Dateline so far pro-defense. Has 2-jurors on #14 and am not sure who this other guy/juror is. First time I had seen him. Is this the chef?

I do think GA put it together first but thought in the beginning it was due to ICA running with a rough crowd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back