2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Saying KC very immature, child like
KC had Tracy wear a wristwatch on her ankle to match her ankle monitor
Would try on clothes and want to "play" in her room

JVM talks about the possible cast of characters for the movie Casey may have one day

She names

john o hurle GA

CA missed it lmk!

andy garcia JB

kristen stewart KC

Now I know that these people probably are in no way considering these roles but maybe we could reach out to them anyway and convey how outraged the public is at the thought of any movie KC may profit from. Hopefully they'd in turn make a public statement and add to the already large stigma that is KC and people will run from her like she has the plague

MOO and let me know if this isn't allowed

bbm

Oh no...Andy Garcia is too good to play a role like JB...let's give it to who he really resembles, PEE WEE HERMAN!

I'd post a pic but, last time I did...it went poof!:waitasec:

Mark E: re Juror #3 and jurors

Mark E.: frustrated by t verdict, but t jurors did t best could; that was t appropriate time or even less [to deliberate]; let them be, move on...

Huh? Even the Scott Peterson jurers are coming forward in droves saying they are competely baffled at this jurys decision. The Scott Peterson jury said they looked through EVERY piece of evidence and that they discussed everything from start to finish. This jury was dressed to GO HOME before they even began deliberation!!??!? There is just something not right about that. Something really HINKY

Dateline NBC is doing a special on this case!! I think it is new too because it is showing closing arguments.

Watching Dateline so far pro-defense. Has 2-jurors on #14 and am not sure who this other guy/juror is. First time I had seen him. Is this the chef?
Move over to DR DREW

Watching Dateline so far pro-defense. Has 2-jurors on #14 and am not sure who this other guy/juror is. First time I had seen him. Is this the chef?

Is it a young white guy with dark brown hair? I think it might be another alternate. I think his name is Derek or Darren or something like that.

I can't listen to them anymore because no one asks them the tough questions.

bbm

Oh no...Andy Garcia is too good to play a role like JB...let's give it to who he really resembles, PEE WEE HERMAN!

He does look like PeeWee but I think Pee Wee would be insulted . . .
plus he'd have to gain a lot of weight :innocent:

You could see that on the jailhouse videos.

"Sweetie, can you pls tell me where to look for Caylee?"

My baby was missing and I wouldn't give answers my parents would have killed me. There would be no honey this and sweetie that.

Noticed Cindy saying Sweetheart to ica in the first jailhouse call.

You could see that on the jailhouse videos.

"Sweetie, can you pls tell me where to look for Caylee?"

My baby was missing and I wouldn't give answers my parents would have killed me. There would be no honey this and sweetie that.

WHY WHY WHY did the SA not put Traci on the stand?????

She says KC brought up chloroform????

I wish JVM would stop talking about a movie that we know will be nothing but propaganda.

Noticed Cindy saying Sweetheart to ica in the first jailhouse call.

The one that always made me saddest is when early on she leans in really close and says she is looking somewhere and is it someplace Caylee could be. You could see her panic and fear and then ICA goes off on her. She and GA have on white t-shirts in this IV.

George was fighting with Casey. George wanted to know where Caylee was. The 1st morning after being home.
Casey brought up chloroform. Caught up in her image. Working on 2 computer degrees. Never mentioned Caylee. Overly dramatic.

This should be good......

CM: "A lot of nuts out there who don't believe in the Constitution......."

Mason sure is obsessed with the constitution...he should climb into a time machine, and just go back to 1776, and sign the dang thing! :floorlaugh:

ETA: And yet, he behaves like a neanderthal!

Tracy:

no doubt GA never touched Casey

she's empty
there's something in her eyes

she wanted to go out party, be with her friends

Dr. Drew: did u observe that?
Tracy: no

Tracy asked her about GHB...like ether

Tracy said ICA said: yeah, like chloroform

bbm

I think the guy who played NEUMAN on Seinfeld should play JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back