2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep....he's there for her and will protect her and treat her like a queen.....but he ain't trustin her with no baby. A perfect match. Thanks for the video. jmo

Oh my!!!!!!

Why would ICA ever go "home"? Why would she ever have a conversation with CA?
What are the two questions all of the Anthony's would (eventually) ask her?

CA: What actually happened to Caylee?
Why did you accuse George and Lee of sexual abuse?

GA: What happened to Caylee? Why did you say I found and disposed of her?
Why did you say I abused you?

LA: What did you really do to Caylee?
Why did you accuse me of abusing you?

There is no way ICA will ever answer those questions. Now her family understands the totality of her lies, she won't have an answer that would satisfy them.
And what does she need her family for? They have nothing she wants or needs. One thing I don't think ICA perceives is that for the first period of time - she may get attention as a curious object. But once the first flurry is over - who would want to spend time with her? The question would always be there - are you actually a person who killed their own child? A person only needs to ask her about Caylee to see she has little or no interest of feeling in discussing her dead child. Now it really is all about her.

But finally I liked one thing JVM said. It made a huge impression on me. JVM said - wherever you go to start over again, you take yourself with you. Meaning the problems you are leaving behind that you created because of your "issues" actually come with you, so you do need to do the work no matter where you go. You can run but you can't hide.

Casey has no use for her family now - she (believes), she will be rich, and she probably will. There's no point since she won't need their money.

George knew she was guilty and he threw her under the bus, that's why she hates him. Not that hard to understand, really. The worst thing she could think of to do was to accuse him of sexual molestation. If a fact, NO ONE in their right mind, including Baez, could possibly believe she was a good and loving mother - loving mothers don't leave their daughters alone with a known child predator.

Why would ICA ever go "home"? Why would she ever have a conversation with CA?
What are the two questions all of the Anthony's would (eventually) ask her?

CA: What actually happened to Caylee?
Why did you accuse George and Lee of sexual abuse?

GA: What happened to Caylee? Why did you say I found and disposed of her?
Why did you say I abused you?

LA: What did you really do to Caylee?
Why did you accuse me of abusing you?

There is no way ICA will ever answer those questions. Now her family understands the totality of her lies, she won't have an answer that would satisfy them.
And what does she need her family for? They have nothing she wants or needs. One thing I don't think ICA perceives is that for the first period of time - she may get attention as a curious object. But once the first flurry is over - who would want to spend time with her? The question would always be there - are you actually a person who killed their own child? A person only needs to ask her about Caylee to see she has little or no interest of feeling in discussing her dead child. Now it really is all about her.

And who, in their right mind, would portray her in a movie that would make her money? I hope she sinks faster than Sarah Palin on an artic shelf!

hard to tell with this family's track record for lying if Casey will go home outright or in stealth mode...

I seriously am not sure... I will tell you one thing: it doesn't matter to me.

IF KC does go home, and with her living there day after day with GA and CA, how long do you think it will be before her searches for "neckbreaking", etc. begin again? LOL

Oh no she wont change her appearance! moo! I have my own observations of casey and her parents should have got her help along time ago! Thats just my opinion instead of tip toeing around her for most of her life! moo

hard to tell with this family's track record for lying if Casey will go home outright or in stealth mode...

I seriously am not sure... I will tell you one thing: it doesn't matter to me.

So are you saying 'change the locks' here she comes?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cindy Anthony is infatuated with her daughter. When someone is infatuated with another person they can easily deny that person is flawed. On the day of sentencing a reporter said when KC came into the courtroom, CA was in awe of "how beautiful she looks!"

Cindy believes her daughter is special and has overlooked all KC's actions all her life and glossed things over and sugar-coated everything, which not only led KC to believe she was special but reinforced KC's tendency to lie her way through life. I am not convinced KC did not kill some of the earlier family pets and I am not convinced she did not try to harm the Yorkies...nor am I convinced that Cindy did not know or at least suspect some of this and went immediately into denial about it.

Yes, Cindy..."look how beautiful she looks" so that it won't matter that she killed your granddaughter.

I don't care where Casey goes but it would be cool if she never contacted GA or CA ever agan. I hope George moves out and leaves Cindy all alone in her delusions.

Although I believe G & C tried to protect her as much as they possibly could (while gradually coming to the realization of her guilt), I don't think they could take her back (& we can be sure she would not want to go back)-there is no way they could be that masochistic-at some point, self preservation must take over...

IMO- this family as never"broken" like most think.

This family stuck together and played their parts...all of them.

The Anthony family being "broken" is/was part of the game to keep Casey off death row -
Caseys verdict of NOT Guilty was due to her parents lying - which created reasonable doubt.

I did hear the LE in front of court on tv say that she has served her time, once released this coming week she is not on probation, she is free to travel. Its over

I remember Judge Strickland sentencing her to time served on the check fraud charges and then something about probation would be dealt with after trial. Perhaps I am wrong.

So are you saying 'change the locks' here she comes?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

actually no... LOL... but I will say this... that family has all made their beds and they have to lie in them. I seriously don't care where she goes when she is released.

I am not sure if she will go home.. if she will go to Kansas, Texas, or Georgia.

I DO know that she will not be going abroad as a convicted felon...

I am just saying the lies the family has told since day one do not give me a window into where she is going. Does the family want her home? who knows. Does she want to go home? who knows.

All I know is that after this heart wrenching verdict for Caylee I don't care where she goes and I do not believe one iota of where the family says she is going. I don't believe a one of them.

And the following is just my opinion/me.. and everyone is entitled to their own.. but I seriously do not care where she goes and what money making endeavors are in her future for monopolizing on this. Sure, out of curiosity I will watch... but as for any further personal emotional investment I am OUT. This has just been a long three years and I am ready to dismiss Miss Casey Anthony from my mind. :twocents:

I wish I could get this case completely out of my head. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking the verdict was not for real and ICA will be going to jail.

I got way to invested in ICA being found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288