2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

I signed up for 2 text alerts so I would know when the verdict came in...it's cracking me up that I'm still getting them. Apparently ICA has been served with the TES lawsuit. :great:

2. Americka

Americka Inactive

As many have stated, she came across during jury selection as rather eager to be on this jury. Her demeanor is rather off-putting.

3. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Stacy

My buddy saw Baez in the airport and said some surfer dudes were yelling "Sustained" at him ... apparently Baez smirked and marched on.

4. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Yes, I listened to a clip of her this morning ..wha wha-ing about how her relationship broke up and how "everyone is mad at her"....so silly...

5. strawberry

She comes across as a know-it-all. Isn't she starting nursing school in the fall? I graduated nursing school 2 years ago...critical thinking is the most emphasized aspect of the curriculum. I predict she will struggle mightily with it as she does not seem to have a critical thought in her head.

6. AquaEyes

AquaEyes Member

Soooo.....KC is going to change her appearance, her name, and move to Puerto Rico? She should change it to Zaneida...

Nothing will cover her personality and deviant behavior. That would take a brain transplant. I know that with her volatile rage, she will go off again, someday, somewhere. It will not end well.

Aqua

7. strawberry

Hahaha that just made my day!!! There was a clip in the news where a reporter asked him, "you know she did it, right" and he said "no she didn't" and turned to his cell phone. :floorlaugh:

8. strawberry

I said in another thread she will be outed in a hot second.

9. strawberry

Her relationship broke up? Was it over this situation?

10. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

It is actually going to be interesting when ICA gets out of jail. We know she loves the attention - loves the media.

She has been in 23 hour lockdown in solitary for three years. I understand her Defense team has told her people are upset with the verdict, but I doubt she really understands just how unhappy people are and that she will not be welcomed back into "life" as she thinks she will. I don't think she understands that at all.

And guess who's the latest to be making a buck on you ICA? Your very own Tony is going to write a book about his experiences with you. I think that means he will NOT be waiting outside the gates when you get out on Sunday....

11. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

I saw that segment yesterday with Wendy, not so sure I'm on that wagon. But if that's what makes Wendy happy to think and say well so be it. What's good enough for George is good enough for Casey at this point. After this trial it is evident that you can say what you want about anybody without any repercussion. jmo

12. camcneishg

camcneishg Active Member

ok, I just got a google alert saying that the other grandmother has hired J.Q. Kelly to file a wrongful death suit against MCA....it is radar on line......not sure if it is alright to post or not.....

13. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

This situation and because she was away for six l-o-n-g weeks....:floorlaugh:

14. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

What other grandmother? There's another grandmother?

15. camcneishg

camcneishg Active Member

well, the other grandmother, that thinks she is the other grandmother....son killed in car accident.....

16. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

IMO Wendy just needs a rest...there are monsters out there, but they aren't everywhere...sometimes a murderer is just a murderer.

17. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Huh! Well there must still be some DNA sitting around - let's get this done! Interesting...

18. Etilema

Etilema Kind to the cruel = Cruel to the kind

That's hilarious.

19. strawberry

Can someone explain to me what exactly WMs theory is? I turn the channel when I see her so I have no idea what this is about.

20. Softail

Softail Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.