2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, n/t, but it's not coming up on that site:waitasec:

You have to wait a few seconds for the video to load. They have the story of Casey's upcoming release and then AB comes on with Juror #11. I just tried it and it works.

Bob Kealing tweeted this today.
bobkealingbob kealing

Guy from #Cincinnati named @jeffruby placed this half page ad in @orlandosentinel. Comment on #CaseyAnthony case. http://t.co/GPUsh7B

Detective On Casey Anthony Case: Jury Pool Was Tainted

A detective who was hired by Casey Anthony's defense attorney to investigate the disappearance of the Orlando mother's 2-year-old daughter says he believes the jury pool was tainted and thinks authorities weren't thorough enough in their investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4376968...thony-case-jury-pool-was-tainted/from/toolbar

This guy is full of bull. I don't recall the defense team ever asking GA if he sexually abused KC. I remember them asking, if you did, you would never admit it, would you? A trick question. Of course GA isn't going to answer right away. That's an impossible question to answer.

I saw it, thanks again.

The interview......:banghead:

Juror #12....the one who is in hiding did his laundry including washing his underwear and folding them. I swear you can't make this stuff up. :sick:

OH...and he had access to the web.

I have a friend who swears Casey will be coming into Tampa and wants me to go with her to stake out the airport. Yes, she is serious. No, I will not be going with her.

This case has made so many of us half nuts, if only the jurors had done their job correctly we could have put this behind us but unfortunately this will be going on for years.

The media will be sure to shove this down our throats every chance they get, I personally never want to see her mug ever again!

Juror #12....the one who is in hiding did his laundry including washing his underwear and folding them. I swear you can't make this stuff up. :sick:

OH...and he had access to the web.

How cozy for the bunch of them.

I hope you watched the video of the resort they stayed at.
Talk about luxury at the taxpayers expense, made me so mad..!

She did his laundry for him? How did that happen? Who gives their dirty boxers/briefs to another jury member to wash and fold for him? OMG

The more you see, the more you read, the more you are left with your mouth hanging open at the jury's verdict. The foreman has stated they considered things that were patently wrong. He had it all wrong (Proof: his own words) and he convinced the others he had it all correct.

I hope one of the jurors will someday admit to this. I can understand getting swept along, but I can't understand bullishly maintaining that you are right in the face of incontrovertible evidence to the contrary.

I would think the others would be pretty PO'd at how they were led astray by cocky, know-it-all "leaders". I bet the others who were less certain were shut down pretty fiercely.

What this jury did is a crime in itself, in my view.

She did his laundry for him? How did that happen? Who gives their dirty boxers/briefs to another jury member to wash and fold for him? OMG

He probably thought he was doing her a favor - allowing her to serve his swollen head self. He is really full of himself (which is true of most who think they are a great deal smarter than they are).

The more you see, the more you read, the more you are left with your mouth hanging open at the jury's verdict. The foreman has stated they considered things that were patently wrong. He had it all wrong (Proof: his own words) and he convinced the others he had it all correct.

I hope one of the jurors will someday admit to this. I can understand getting swept along, but I can't understand bullishly maintaining that you are right in the face of incontrovertible evidence to the contrary.

I would think the others would be pretty PO'd at how they were led astray by cocky, know-it-all "leaders". I bet the others who were less certain were shut down pretty fiercely.

What this jury did is a crime in itself, in my view.

And you know what? As time goes by, the more trouble I'm having accepting their verdict. They disregarded all circumstantial evidence, apparently. Someone else on these boards made a good point... the jurors said KC was guilty of something, but they didn't know what. If that's the case, this jury should have deadlocked and allowed for another trial.

Come on, feds. You can throw the book at her for something, I know you can.

$529? Why didn't the DT take $300 to pay the filing fee for her appeal on the lying charges. Instead the want HHBP to proclaim her indigent for the appeals case. He will and Floridians will pay for that case too.

I don't think she'll be doing any $million interviews until that case is over.
If it's over by Oct. 8 she'll have to answer Morgan's questions at the deposition, that is, unless her atty Greene is successful in getting the new judge to place restrictions on the questions that can be asked - he argued for that in front of her yesterday.

I have a friend who swears Casey will be coming into Tampa and wants me to go with her to stake out the airport. Yes, she is serious. No, I will not be going with her.

This case has made so many of us half nuts, if only the jurors had done their job correctly we could have put this behind us but unfortunately this will be going on for years.

The media will be sure to shove this down our throats every chance they get, I personally never want to see her mug ever again!

Pal, this is just the beginning. We will see the paparazzi photos plastered on our tv screens and mags for a very long time.

I had to laugh at Mason's comment when he said many are offering their farm houses. The body farm, maybe? :crazy:

He probably thought he was doing her a favor - allowing her to serve his swollen head self. He is really full of himself (which is true of most who think they are a great deal smarter than they are).

Maybe that's why she's in hiding. Her husband must be thrilled after hearing she washed the guy's undies. :floorlaugh:

picture.php

OMG OMG OMG! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks Psmith AND Lancelot for this! I swear I thought this was photoshopped!

What a guy, that JB! Studying diligently every night during the trial as he works to obtain his Masters in Chemistry, a la Juror #11.

I see he didn't even bother to take the time to change out of his surgical gear, after a hard day of slicing and dicing the truth in court.

Pal, this is just the beginning. We will see the paparazzi photos plastered on our tv screens and mags for a very long time.

I had to laugh at Mason's comment when he said many are offering their farm houses. The body farm, maybe? :crazy:

Mason also said she has received thousands of $$ worth of checks.
then the DT filied for indegency for the appeals case.

(sorry for harping on that but it really burns me that Fl citizens will have to pay for her appeal on misdemeanors - nobody appeals misdemeanors esp with time already served. It was filed so she won't have to answer Morgan's questions and to try to get out of paying back the state.) :maddening:

ETA: I hope when she loses the appeal, the state adds those costs to the bill.

Vinnie Politan was speaking yesterday at the threats against Casey Anthony. He, of course, was counseling people to not do anything violent saying that violence against Casey Anthony is not justice for Caylee, etc, etc.

Not this forum of course, but it is AMAZING what people are posting on some of the other boards. Not only are people saying they do advocate her being killed, they are saying they will do it themselves.

The hatred for this baby killer is overwhelming and fierce.

...I also think the new appeal of the 4 lesser counts is simply rubbing salt in the wounds of the people who live in Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77