2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Staking out the airport? Sounds almost as bad as the woman who ran the supposed "Casey look-alike" off the road. Lot of nuts running around these days.

Now I read that running off the road was bogus? Guess some other nut made that one up. Amazing how this case is making them crawl out of the wood work.

2. mrye4709

mrye4709 New Member

This was only 18 miles from me, can anyone get the police report? Is TMZ a reliabel source? I'll try to find out anything I can about it. :waitasec:

3. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Apparently the story was bogus....according to TMZ.

4. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

I personally believe the threats are serious and credible. She must be the most hated woman in the US.

5. mrye4709

mrye4709 New Member

Well isn't that special.....he didn't use the web wisely or he would have known she was guilty. Dipwad.....:loser:

6. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Your post brings up something I'm curious about. You said, "She must be the most hated woman in the US."

I don't hate Casey Anthony and I don't understand why anyone else does. I'm aware that many people believe she killed her daughter Caylee, in fact I lean that way myself. However, I don't hate HER, I don't even know her. What I do hate is what she did/may have done. I can hate the action but I don't necessarily hate the person who may have done it. I cannot hate someone I don't know and I don't understand all the hatred that is going around.

7. Italy

Italy New Member

I'm glad you are able to feel that way and I admire your ability to not hate her.

I DO understand it. I, for one, hate Charles Manson, Son of Sam killer, Jeffrey Dahmer, OJ Simpson and all the other hateful killers.

8. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Well, I hate her as much as I hate John Couey, Mona Nelson, Jarred Harrel and so many others who killed innocent children. Would I harm her? No because I'm a much better person than these monsters.

Let's just say that if she does end up dead, I would NOT shed any tears.

9. Pita

Pita New Member

I'm sorry Trident, but I do hate her, I hate her for...

1 I believe without any doubt she murdered her beautiful innocent child.

2 I hate her for the million plus we Florida taxpayers had to foot for her bogus defense when she knew her child was dead.

3 I hate her for what she did to her family, accusing someone falsely of child molestation is about as low as whale poop.

4 I hate her because she has shown absolutely no grief or sorrow for her dead child...

5 I hate her for using TES funds needlessly when they could have used their money for legitimate causes...

I hate her for many other reasons, these are just a few.

10. Darkprincess65

Darkprincess65 Inactive

If she did do any interviews? She would be incriminating herself. As is obviously before litigation actually hits the court room you KNOW that the social media platform will be her very downfall at this juncture. ;)

11. Pita

Pita New Member

12. Italy

Italy New Member

USA Today is reporting that experts are suggesting that Casey Anthony be housed in a safe house in the middle of nowhere -- bodyguards would cost approximately $10,000 per week.

Further, they suggest she have backup "safe houses" in case her location is discovered (which it will be).

I don't care how much she makes for a first interview - after she pays back the state of Florida and a few civil judgements, she will be broke and on the street in short order.

13. Shelby1

Shelby1 Cancer Sucks

14. Pita

Pita New Member

15. Italy

Italy New Member

16. Pita

Pita New Member

It came up for me, strange.

That is an old page though, nothing has been updated so not sure if this is the latest one.

17. LancelotLink

LancelotLink Better Days

I typed in Anthony and she came up with two other "celebrities."

18. Shelby1

Shelby1 Cancer Sucks

Ohhhh ok, she comes up if I just type in "Anthony". She used to come up when I typed in "Anthony, Casey".....and, not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure it never listed her middle name like that....odd.

Ok, thanks guys, I'm on major alert because I still think she'll be let out at a time where people are not expecting it.

19. dunlurken

dunlurken New Member

So, who are the three major news organizations allowed in the jail tonight? I'm betting Casey is released in a caravan of many vehicles and taken to Orlando International Airport. Adios You're on your own now.

20. Pita

Pita New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.