2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Orange County Clerk's office tells WESH they are processing the paperwork to amend Anthony's probation status. Strickland is expected to sign the clarification order Monday.

The order then goes to the Department of Corrections, which will begin the process of setting up supervised probation.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28708803/detail.html

and while DOC is at it, they need to nudge HHJP to issue a warrant for CA's arrest on charges of "perjury". She made him out to look like the court "jester" IMO. He can lock up a person with bipolar for blurting out during jury selection and a defiant person for handing out fliers outside the designated demonstrator area but he can't lock up the mother of the defendant for purposely lying under oath in a DP case? Unbelievable.

If you watch the video on WESH, they show HHJS saying something to the effect that the defense thinks she'll be acquitted and then he specifically states probation will be begin when released from jail. This was said at her sentencing for the cheque fraud charges in 2010.

Soooo...who had the honor of telling the Princess???? Or did Princess read it online first?! :floorlaugh:

Bet all the Target stores in Orange County are now on high alert.

All I have to say is GO STAN GO!!!!! Oh that is just sweet karma if this works!!!! I will be laughing for the first time in a long time!

Want to chip in on some purple roses to send him? I said on the other thread I'm LMAO wondering which DT members live in OC and will have another roommie soon!!!!:great:

Want to chip in on some purple roses to send him? I said on the other thread I'm LMAO wondering which DT members live in OC and will have another roommie soon!!!!:great:

I really wish I could do that! I'm too poor right now, though. Yeah, who will she live with? I bet Cindy is dancing, thinking Casey will come back home now that she's forced to be in Orlando. LOL.

If CA and GA were smart, they would invest in a security system, alarms, cameras and a huge mean junk-yard guard dog. Then they would best hurry to the courts and get a restraining order against FCA, saying that she really is a spiteful biotch and so ungrateful for the lies they told to save her azz.

I really wish I could do that! I'm too poor right now, though. Yeah, who will she live with? I bet Cindy is dancing, thinking Casey will come back home now that she's forced to be in Orlando. LOL.
I really don't think the Homeowner's Association will like that one bit.

They couldn't get "relief" back in 2008...but that doesn't mean they won't keep trying.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0929/17583509.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member