2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey said her father molested her in her notes to her friend in jail. She certainly DID say that.

It is unethical for a lawyer to state something for which there is absolutely no basis. Nope... this came from Casey and Jose working together -- and Litmann and the Anthonys know it.

What KC said was she thought LA may have been touching her because she would wake up with her bra moved up. She also stated in these letters that she believed she has had seizures during her sleep. KC said she had some dreams and that maybe her dad may have done something, too. She also told Jesse a story about LA and told TL her dad abused her...not molested but abused. So different people have different versions of what she had told them. If it were the truth the story would have been the same. Regardless, now this is all being recanted which tells us you cannot believe a word coming from this woman's mouth. jmo

so does nobody know where the 3 am flight went out to? No tracking on that one?

I'm surprised the news media is so slack on where Casey went. She up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

HLN proved again how irrelevant they are by not being live last night during the release after harping on it for 12 days straight...what a total joke, IMO. And now JVM sits out there, pathetically...

ML said tonight that the A's new "foundation" (in support of Caylee's Laws everywhere) (WTF?????) will be up and running by the end of next week. so I will be buying mucho monopoly money on eBay. and then I will be sending frequent donations to the "foundation"

I've been searching online for this Mark Lippman interview speaking about the A's new "foundation", but can't find anything about it.

Does anyone have a link to an article discussing Lippman's latest?

TIA!

HLN proved again how irrelevant they are by not being live last night during the release after harping on it for 12 days straight...what a total joke, IMO. And now JVM sits out there, pathetically...

And I fell right for it, staying up waiting for that live coverage. Now, I'm tired and cooking Sunday dinner with one eye open . Fried chicken, creamed potatoes, gravy, green beans and a chocolate-carmel cheesecake. ( and I wonder why I'm twenty lbs. overweight)
I need help, I'm addicted to the site!!!!!

I think that it is priceless if CA can't find or ever speak to CFCA again. At least if she had been put in prison, when the media circus on her died down, CA could have stopped funding her account at the prison until she met with her and eventually she would have talked to her again, and probably even allowed visits. Now she can be off on her Bella Vita and Cindy may never hear another word.

And I fell right for it, staying up waiting for that live coverage. Now, I'm tired and cooking Sunday dinner with one eye open . Fried chicken, creamed potatoes, gravy, green beans and a chocolate-carmel cheesecake. ( and I wonder why I'm twenty lbs. overweight)
I need help, I'm addicted to the site!!!!!

Now HLN is just looping their coverage. The same interviews are playing over and over again. I turned it off.

I mean after all the coverage and all this, like they couldn't have bumped NG's 2 hour special to cover it? That was really weird, and why is she still there? Not one major network covered this until she was already out. I am still saying they have gotten a cease with the biased reporting or else warning.

ML said tonight that the A's new "foundation" (in support of Caylee's Laws everywhere) (WTF?????) will be up and running by the end of next week. so I will be buying mucho monopoly money on eBay. and then I will be sending frequent donations to the "foundation"

youngest grandkids are always winning tokens at a local arcade. will be donating those regularly as well

It's disgusting that the Anthonys are trying to cash in on Caylee's Law!

I think I like the countdown clock for the World Cup better than HLN's countdown clock to FCA's release...how bogus. I'm stepping away....let's watch some soccer!

The same lame thing again and again?
With Baez and Casey smirking as always?

They do laugh and smirk like kids a lot...

According to Lippman, Jose contacted him and wanted to use CA and GA as decoys and Lippman and CA/GA said no. He did say that CA did get a text from Jose that said Casey was safe. No word sense.

Lippman feels she has left Orlando as Jose told them that was their plan. Says that he never heard of any talk that she would go to Ohio. As of right now, there are no plans for CA to see Casey. From what I gathered, sounds like Jose was supposed to call Lippman with updates of what is going on, but Lippman has not heard from him. Asks for Jose to contact him so they know what is going on.

As an Orlando resident, I hope it's true that she's gone. I also hope that her parents follow her example. The community will be better for it.

NancyGraceHLN Nancy Grace
#JoseBaez has not told #CindyAnthony where #CaseyAnthony has gone. Cindy's heart still breaks.
27 minutes ago

Nancy still coddling CA. Even IF this were true, do I care if CA's heart still breaks? Not no, but, HE!! NO!!!

Nancy Grace has lost focus. The focus should be on Caylee.

I'd love to see one of these news anchors to stop in their tracks of non-stop reporting on Casey Anthony and turn their reporting to the short life of Caylee.

I'd like to see just one reporter document how her family all turned their backs on this innocent child after her mother killed her. This might go a long ways to keeping the general public from opening their wallets and donating to the Anthony's foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd