2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Kealing says there is a way to track the <modsnip>'s plane.

"Oh, and while the king was looking down,
The jester stole his thorny crown.
The courtroom was adjourned;
No verdict was returned.
And while lennon read a book of marx,
The quartet practiced in the park,
And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died.

We were singing,
"bye-bye, miss american pie."
Drove my chevy to the levee,
But the levee was dry.
Them good old boys were drinkin&#8217; whiskey and rye
And singin&#8217;, "this&#8217;ll be the day that I die.
"this&#8217;ll be the day that I die.""

In other news:
Backing away already, or trying to throw off the media?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us...3&pagewanted=1

Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail

Quote:
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony&#8217;s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

&#8220;I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,&#8221; Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. &#8220;I&#8217;m her lawyer. I&#8217;m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.&#8221;

I can't get Lee's rhetoric during the memorial....CMA.....CMA......CMA
For some reason it makes me the think the alternate name is still gonna have those initials.

Whats the Name of the Private Airport??? I can also look up rentals there...

Never mind I will just look up filed Flight plans that will be leaving after 12:01 am tonight...

Orlando Executive Airport and she could also fly out of Orlando-Sanford International Airport.

Whats the Name of the Private Airport??? I can also look up rentals there...

Never mind I will just look up filed Flight plans that will be leaving after 12:01 am tonight...

Orlando executive airport on crystal lake drive :)

From news thread
Oh no! She thought we were serious!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://www.people.com/people/article...510089,00.html

Casey Anthony: Going Into Law?

Quote:
"She's been exposed to the criminal justice system and I think that might be a pursuit of hers," attorney Ann Finnell says in this week's PEOPLE. "Whether it's a paralegal or an advocate for social justice issues, I don't know."

An advocate for social justice issues???? Oh FFS....how insulting to people who actually dedicate their lives to fighting for social justice. :sick:

CM shouldn't be packing if he intends to be in FCA's company. She is a convicted felon and CM isn't LE.

After the fuss JB made about GA buying a gun to commit suicide with, boo hoo FCA could have been taken back to jail.

Oh and the best way to diffuse a situation is to proclaim you are packing heat ---- such class...lol

Throwing everyone off, he is tied to her now like family. I am convinced he is pawning her off on Geraldo and Geraldo is getting the exclusive interview for forking over her money for flight, private house and body guard for a couple months. IMO.

CM shouldn't be packing if he intends to be in FCA's company. She is a convicted felon and CM isn't LE.

After the fuss JB made about GA buying a gun to commit suicide with, boo hoo FCA could have been taken back to jail.

Oh and the best way to diffuse a situation is to proclaim you are packing heat ---- such class...lol

Well, CM is paranoid if you remember his little situations with the media. I am certain his life has been threatened before, as most any defense attorney that has a long run. He just got feeble, or really scared before the KC trial for some other reasons and now they are combined.

I just got here and see the party started without me.

Vinnie says the JAIL is making it worse, all the build-up to Casey being released. Really, Vinnie? The jail is doing all of this, including that stupid ticking clock on your screen??

Throwing everyone off, he is tied to her now like family. I am convinced he is pawning her off on Geraldo and Geraldo is getting the exclusive interview for forking over her money for flight, private house and body guard for a couple months. IMO.

I think you might be right.

In other news:
Backing away already, or trying to throw off the media?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us...3&pagewanted=1

Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail

Quote:
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

Sounds like Mrs. Baez laid down the law!

I truly do think Geraldo will be the one to land the interview if there is one. He has been courting this story since the beginning. just watch and wait!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie