2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by technicalconfusion, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

LinsK didn't say she would watch an interview..... She said she wouldn't be told to move on. Big difference.

2. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

I don't watch tv myself but I would be interested in her depo from M&M because she will be under oath... Anything she said on TV would be just another lie...because she can't stop. jmo

3. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

Well I think that the fact the state's case was limited in that way was absurd. HHJP was part of the problem in this case imo. The things he did in favor of the defense are what blew the case imo. I don't know if anyone could have gotten through to this jury but the SA was handicapped from the start.

4. jenniek

jenniek New Member

you have to go on his actual page since he is tweeting someone you aren't following. he responds to a lot of ppl

5. everyoneneedsavoice

everyoneneedsavoice Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

Thanks for this...I had read an earlier article w/ comments from her mom, but this one has comments from her dad and sister as well.

As a "daddy's girl" and a "little sister" myself, this one really touched me. I'm going to bump the LDB support thread up and post it there.

6. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

Heh, if my hounding the issue is the only punishment she's getting, yep, I'm on task for quite a while. :seeya:

7. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I think she made and stored them at the abandoned house Dominic Casey was so interested in searching...

8. Amil

Amil New Member

9. mrye4709

mrye4709 New Member

Wow....She killed her sweet baby girl, Caylee. I will believe this and the DT did not do anything to change my opinion. The jury listened to every word the DT said, because they liked them more. I don't think it should have been a personality or popularity contest.

They should have looked at the evidence and listened. The DT put forth a load of crap and didn't even have anything to back it up. The SA did proove she had motive, the jury chose to not believe the freakish monster could kill her precious baby girl. :twocents:

I will put myself in T/O now.

10. LinasK

But Baez (Jose) and "morally bankrupt" do!!!

11. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

I'm right behind you Quiche. A little hounding to express our displeasure of a child murderer going free......:seeya:

12. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

I believe Tim Gunn was seen leaving CM's office. It was posted awhile back. Either as someone's tweet or on TV.....

13. rossva

rossva George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.

Could be alive, not would be. You can not predict what would have happened had Caylee been given to another family.

14. bonjoviblonde

bonjoviblonde Well-Known Member

It was posted but no one can find any evidence of this tweet at all. Someone said it was on Matt Morgans and Vinnie P's twitter. It's not. It's a big rumor that poor Tim Gunn probably isn't even aware of.

15. Tiki

Tiki Active Member

I find it odd that this NFP does not have a phone number or address on it's website. No list of staff, experience or cases they've been involved with. All the contact links take you to an e-mail form. They offer free counseling but don't say who does the counseling. They are selling "engraved bricks" for $80, with this as part of a disclaimer

Construction of the memorial will require approved design, permits, zoning, and environmental approvals. If for any reason the memorial is not built you will have these options to select from:

So it sounds like they don't even have zoning approval. I would be surprised if the residents of the neighborhood did not oppose a memorial there - too much traffic already.
    It says if the memorial is not built, you can get $30 of your $80 back or get the brick you bought.

http://bringkidshome.org/index.htm

There are several requests for donations including this one which does not sound professional to me

"TV and Newspapers Made Plenty of Money Off This Story, Time to Give Back"

When the story first broke it was being presented by a different person. I went to their FB wall at the time and there was almost no activity. Since their press release about the Caylee Memorial, there has been more activity but still only 95 people "like" them.

There was a conversation on some thread with several suspicious posters.
    I can't remember which thread :(

I don't know much about the organization because this all I can find.
    Just saying be careful before you donate.

this all JMO.

16. rossva

Perhaps she could team up with Dr Vass and help sell his voodoo science "sniffer machine."

17. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

BBM: Do you have a link -- this would be most helpful. TIA !

:waitasec: And if TG was there, I hope it was not because of ICA !

:banghead:

18. rossva

Just curious, what expression would you have had on your face after being released from prison after three years?

19. LinasK

Good! That's a really nice way to honor Caylee, kinda like the flowers people left to honor Laci & Connor in Mark Geragos's boat in Scott Peterson's case.
    This is one that Lee, Cindy, and George won't be able to tear down and destroy, and the annual walk by their house will be a constant reminder to them of the criminal they helped create and harbor!!!

20. rossva

Ok, does everyone realize Jose Baez was a high school drop out, and earned his GED, before going on to become the attorney he is now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.