2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my child drowned in it, that pool would be in the landfill the next day.

yeah, I know. If Caylee had drowned in that pool you'd think they would have thrown away the pool and kept Caylee.

I saw a live aerial shot of the Anthony house about an hour after the verdict was announced on July 5th. The entire backyard was visible; both the pool and the playhouse were still there. Seeing the playhouse sent a cold chill down my spine.

The pool has no such effect on me, as I know with all certainty that it was not the instrument of death. But to see the playhouse that GA so lovingly set up for Caylee, and knowing how many hours she played there, was saddening.

This was taken this year

Attachments

• pool.png
    pool.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 91
I saw George bought a skill saw at the Depot, I bet his summer project will be to build a deck around the killing pool. I would still love to dig up the A's backyard. Something is burried back there I can feel it.

Are you prepared to unearth another 10-20 dead dogs? :shiver:

Billy Flynn in the movie "Chicago" that is! Razzle Dazzle 'em with BS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5-VN3SH1o"]‪Razzle Dazzle Chicago Movie‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

please someone tell me this is not true..

That whole area of testimony confused me and I'm in the software biz. I wanted the State's computer witnesses to explain the site counter worked. Was it a count of the visits to the actual webpage itself, i.e. www.scispot.com OR a count of visits to the domain name, i.e. www.scispot.com

AND all of the pages accessed from the main page.

www.scispot.com
www.scispot.com/chloroform
www.scispot.com/chloroform/ingredients
etc

Irregardless, if I'm sitting on that jury ... ONE visit to the the chloroform page coupled with someone typing 'How to Make Chloroform" into Google and someone deleting the search history would've been enough for me. I know software programs are not always perfect, but the fact CA perjured herself about the seaches obviously to protect FCA would have told me that SOME incriminating searches had been done.

And who was the only one home at the time to do the seaches ?

Did the prosecution intend on misleading the jury with the counts ? I think not ...

I'll play, I don't quite your intense interest in my posting some of his tweets.

I like the guy and think he's funny. He's sweet but considering he is representing ZG against Casey the tweets about her are unprofessional. At least Jose isn't the lawyer here, he would try and read them in court.

It doesn't bother me at all. I just would hope his dad or someone talks to him. I'm happy when lawyers tweet "real" things or their opinions but Matt is representing as a Member of Morgan and Morgan. I might pause if my future attorney was tweeting calling his mom "hot".

The only 'interest' is that your last five posts (not including this one ^) are comments on Matt Morgan's tweets. I just find your intense interest in his intense interest a bit comical and ironic.

I would guess that how he's representing his father's firm would be between him and his dad. But that's just me.

Carry on. :seeya:

That whole area of testimony confused me and I'm in the software biz. I wanted the State's computer witnesses to explain the site counter worked. Was it a count of the visits to the actual webpage itself, i.e. www.scispot.com OR a count of visits to the domain name, i.e. www.scispot.com

www.scispot.com
etc

Irregardless, if I'm sitting on that jury ... ONE visit to the the chloroform page coupled with someone typing 'How to Make Chloroform" into Google and someone deleting the search history would've been enough for me. I know software programs are not always perfect, but the fact CA perjured herself about the seaches obviously to protect FCA would have told me that SOME incriminating searches had been done.

Did the prosecution intend on misleading the jury with the counts ? I think not ...

I just read HINKYMETER and it said the site was visited once its a good read..

OT but oh my goodness! He's a bit of a hottie now, isn't he?

Yeah! I'm trying to figure out how to get my almost 19 yr old to meet him! lol! I do live in orlando. He comes from a great family and he is well educated. what more could a mother want! he,he!

If you haven't already I suggest reading the post on the HinkyMeter. While I don't think it was exculpatory the a way of XICA not causing Caylee's death, I do think pursuing the chloroform angle was weak, based upon what was presented at trial. The key evidence for me was the smell of decomposition in her car, her behavior in the month until CA caught up with her, the duct tape, the place and the manner in which Caylee was disposed of. I did not expect a 1st degree conviction, (especially with the make up of the jury). I did expect a conviction of one of the lesser charges. The acquittal on all charges related to Caylee's death stunned me, and it still does.

thanks Kathrynl-I am worried that XICA can win a lot of money from the state if she sues!!

please someone tell me this is not true..

I certainly hope that it isn't. The only reason that I was okay with the OJ verdict was because the state cheated. I have never given any weight to the computer searches in regards to Caylee, because I felt they were for G and CA. But if the state cheated then I don't even want to say, for fear of flames, what I feel about that.

www.scispot.com
etc

CA's testimony told me she was covering for who she believed caused Caylee's death. Obviously, the DT (and CA) were worried about the chloroform evidence. IOW, the chloroform evidence was weak to me, but CA's perjury spoke volumes about XICA being guilty. Hope that makes sense.

NOT ME lol I'm hoping this is a rumor, hey maybe she heard about the gun laws here :)

Egads! Can you imagine her getting arrested for something in Arizona and that sheriff throwing her in an outdoor prison?

That simply wouldn't do!

www.scispot.com
etc

AND THEN! All you need to make chloroform is POOL SHOCK, acetone, and ...and....drum roll please....water! water! SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO BUY ANY OF THAT! It was already available in her home! dumb, dumb!

Yeah! I'm trying to figure out how to get my almost 19 yr old to meet him! lol! I do live in orlando. He comes from a great family and he is well educated. what more could a mother want! he,he!

The heck with that! I'm willing to fake that I'm 19!

Or....maybe he likes older women! Then I wouldn't have to fake it.

thanks Kathrynl-I am worried that XICA can win a lot of money from the state if she sues!!

I don't know how far she could get with that. She would have stood trial either way, she was indicted in October 08 I believe. The state didn't go for the DP until they found the remains with the duct tape attached to the skull. An argument can be made that all the other evidence justified the indictment and ensuing trial. Included in that would be her behavior for the 31 days, and her consistent lying about a nanny that didn't exist, (to the end of covering up Caylee's death). IMO (I'm not a legal professional).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff