2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now.......

ICA's story will be that she has always had memory lapses........
Her childhood memory came back a little at a time while in jail.......
She suddenly remembered (6 weeks) before the start of the trial that her
father and brother abused her...........
She also suddenly remembered that Caylee drowned in the pool and during a memory lapse, she did to Caylee what they always did with their pets
And this was probably all done with some "junk science" type of hypnosis....

But not by a chemist!!!

That whole group is so insulting to all those who watched this trial and believed she did murder Caylee..it is especially insulting to CAYLEE..JUST WOW!!

With alll due respect, the Jurors didn't spend just 11 hours deciding Casey's fate. They also were in court virtually 7 days a week, 8+ hours a day, for six weeks learning the case. Each one of those minutes should be included in the deliberation time.

Who the hell does this pretentious little crybaby think she is to say the media determined MY thoughts or any of the hundreds of other dedicated Websleuth members who poured hours of their lives into analyzing each and every document, witness statement, and circumstance connected to this horrible crime?

Two months worth of testimony, mountains of evidence entered into record, and you had it all figured out in ELEVEN HOURS? Lady, I spent longer than that sending e mails back and forth with the Henkle Corporation. But you know what really chaps my azz?

I spent THREE TIMES that long in the weeds, woods, and water LOOKING for Caylee and you have the unmitigated gall to say you think the media determined MY thoughts?

Ms Ford, since you gave us your unsolicited input as to the formulating of my thought process, let me tell you what I think regarding yours. You said you had never even heard of this case in May.

You still know NOTHING about it.

I can see it now.......

ICA's story will be that she has always had memory lapses........
Her childhood memory came back a little at a time while in jail.......
She suddenly remembered (6 weeks) before the start of the trial that her
father and brother abused her...........
She also suddenly remembered that Caylee drowned in the pool and during a memory lapse, she did to Caylee what they always did with their pets
And this was probably all done with some "junk science" type of hypnosis....

But not by a chemist!!!

OH and don't forget ..she will probably find god to!

In an interview (paid, I'm sure) with Cheney Mason *cough* he said that KC was very tough. Very, very tough. KC was never tough. If she had been tough she would have had Caylee, continued to live with her parents, get her GED, then get a job, and save up enough money to get an apartment, to pay for the roof over her and Caylee's head. To pay for the food they ate, the medical costs, the cloths they wore. EVERYTHING!!

KC is not/was not tough. She was a cheap excuse for a human being who sponged and stole from her parents, her friends, her GRANDFATHER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

You people know what tough is. KC was never tough!!! :banghead:

Now that I've finished reading that "Framing of OJ" article I see that it's obviously meant to be a sarcastic parody, ridiculing what some of the defense talking heads were spouting at the time. It's actually quite funny and cleverly written.

EDIT: Geez, I should have looked at the name of the author in the first place. It's cartoonist Garry Trudeau, who is known for his political satire.

I had seen the question asking what demeanor would be normal for her to have coming out of prison and to me the only acceptable one would be that of a grieving mother because ultimately that would be the only thing on my mind.

At any given moment the demeanor of a grieving person may seem odd but certainly given all of the Casey moments we've seen in court, videos etc surely we should have seen something in the range of normal or any hint of emotion that we have seen in grieving parents?

With alll due respect, the Jurors didn't spend just 11 hours deciding Casey's fate. They also were in court virtually 7 days a week, 8+ hours a day, for six weeks learning the case. Each one of those minutes should be included in the deliberation time.

I think it would have helped if they had paid attention and taken notes. Whenever they speak, they don't seem to have a clue what the evidence was, what the charges were, what reasonable doubt is, or what they were supposed to base their decision on. JF said she thought KC would get the DP if found guilty of any of the charges. :waitasec:

Mason would not disclose where Anthony is now.

"The good part is she is gone, safe and protected. Nobody's going to be able to find her," Mason said. "She's gone from the jail. She's not here, and she's not at my house.
"http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28588229/detail.html

BBM So she must be at CM's. LOL

Who cares where she is now ? The bad penny will turn up soon enough ....

I have a very difficult time believing that article and the quotes contained are legit.

That's fine. We all choose to believe what we want from all types of media, but the question remains: Is it ever okay in any case for evidence to be presented that anyone knew to be less than 100% truthful? No one seems to want to answer, so I am not actually expecting one at this point. But in my opinion, it is NEVER okay.

Now that I've finished reading that "Framing of OJ" article I see that it's obviously meant to be a sarcastic parody, ridiculing what some of the defense talking heads were spouting at the time. It's actually quite funny and cleverly written.

I'm glad you explained that because I started reading it and thought WTH? So I quit. Maybe I'll go back and read the whole thing.

That's fine. We all choose to believe what we want from all types of media, but the question remains: Is it every okay in any case for evidence to be presented that anyone knew to be less than 100% truthful? No one seems to want to answer, so I am not actually expecting one at this point. But in my opinion, it is NEVER okay.

The OJ article was satire, it wasn't real.

Too bad Caylee never got to see Disney World or Universal Studios and never will have the opportunity to breathe ever again!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

What are you talking about? ZFG took her there dozens of times in June and July of '08. :sick:

Uh, not really ... were they talking amongst themselves while they were "learning" the case ? And it wasn't really 11 hours if you take away the 1.5 hr lunches & smoke/bathroom breaks ? And why did the jury dress up on the 2nd day of deliberations IF they had not already made their decision ?

That's fine. We all choose to believe what we want from all types of media, but the question remains: Is it every okay in any case for evidence to be presented that anyone knew to be less than 100% truthful? No one seems to want to answer, so I am not actually expecting one at this point. But in my opinion, it is NEVER okay.

I agree with you,if you have evidence and can not back it up with experts or witnesses,it should not come in..if the state did that..I would be very disappointed.KWIM

The OJ article was satire, it wasn't real.

Once again, regardless of the disagreements over the article, or the fact that regardless of what that particular article was and the questions surrounding the situation and my personal belief that he did plant evidence, which really has nothing to do with that article in particular (my kids were up and fighting and I wasn't able to check everything out before I posted it about OJ, my apologies), do you or anyone else on this board believe that it is okay for the state to present evidence in a court of law that anyone down the line knew was not 100% truthful?

ETA:That is what started this all in the first place. The allegation that LE knew that the evidence they were presenting on the searches was not truthful.

I agree with you,if you have evidence and can not back it up with experts or witnesses,it should not come in..if the state did that..I would be very disappointed.KWIM

Thank you!

ETA: That was my entire point in the beginning of this. I believe that the search evidence was harmful when contradicted and not addressed by the state. Maybe if it hadn't gone that way, we would know where she is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member