2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by technicalconfusion, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rotterdam

rotterdam New Member

JB better get his interviews fast while the news is still hot. IMO, this whole FCA saga is now on a declining path with the end of the trial and the release of FCA. Other stories will soon move into the lime light. Unless something unpleasant happens to FCA.

2. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 New Member

After you've chosen to be part of a black-spot in history, you should put up -- or shut up

In DS's case, I would have chosen to decline all invitations to speak publicly about the case. For some reason, she chose otherwise and I suspect it's just one of many things she's now regreting (or should be, imo)

3. ontariolynn13

ontariolynn13 New Member

I do not as he only thinks about himself, just like he is going to drop Casey like a Hot Potatoe as soon as she is no longer any $$ value to him, she is in for a rude surprise, and Mr. M. C her other lawyer, has already I am sure moved on, and we shall see a book deal soon!
    I wonder if she is in N.Y. if she will look up Tony, does he not live there, I put nothing past her, she is a user.

4. Nefriahaia

Nefriahaia Inactive

:praying:

5. A_News_Junkie

A_News_Junkie Retired

My baby asked me to ask you to take that back! Poodles have more class in their curls than her!
    [​IMG]

Hurry she is spazzing out! LOL
    [​IMG]

6. coco puff

coco puff Active Member

This is the only DT team interview that I watched. I really have a hard time when they say that they strongly believe she is innocent. NOT ONE interviewer asks WHY. what makes them think that? Did KC tell them that she didn't do it? Did they find evidence that points to that conclusion (and having a picture of Caylee climbing up the ladder of their pool does not count)? I just can't believe that people are not asking WHY the DT is so convinced of her innocence.

7. plastics

plastics New Member

She can't stay inside forever. It might be a couple of weeks before she is out and about.

I don't think she is going to do an interview, or write a book, to be completely honest. She is going to pretend like the whole thing didn't happen, and live off of people like those guys who want to marry her, and apparently think she is innocent. Doesn't anyone find it interesting that it seems to be only men that think she is innocent? She's not even that pretty, so I don't know what the attraction is, plus she is a proven liar.

8. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

KC picked the most shallow person in the world for an attorney. It worked for her though, huh?

9. natsound

No way. She's going to do interviews and collect. She loves her star status.

10. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 New Member

I agree there's a bigger power at work here

although I'm not a fan of whatever it is

To clarify: all around the world, 24/7, people are dying. It's always been the same

For people to die, there must exist killers

It therefore follows that killers are 'made', are created, are born and sent about their tasks

When people cease to suffer and be murdered (meaning the creation of killers has ceased) THEN I'll know that the 'bigger power' of today has been replaced by one of more enlightened inclinations

11. Pensfan

Pensfan Former Member

Yes, George has a nasty temper. How many people do you know that have thrown their dad through a glass window? But George was likely the only person that ever tried to discipline Casey. This is why she hates him. He was not the super enabler parent like codependent Cindy. Casey would bash Mr. Rogers if he were her father. She is a narcissistic pathological liar and a psychopath.

12. USARDOG

USARDOG New Member

The only physical abuse I believe that went on in that house is the abuse FCA gave Caylee when she put duct tape over her mouth. GA wasn't even aloud to question FCA about her factious job, he would never strike her,CA would have divorced him. Don't believe any abuse of any type went on in that house, except the emotional abuse of having to live with CA.

13. luckyme

luckyme New Member

CM also stumbled when he was asked by jean if he would take casey into his home! Its very obvious! :floorlaugh:

14. Hot Dogs

Hot Dogs New Member

I think that if you are going to go to the effort of planning and aquiring a decoy double you are going to also dress that woman in the same clothes that Casey left the jail wearing. Get that hair up in a bun too.

15. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh but so typical of interviewers these days. They NEVER ask the right questions.

16. luckyme

luckyme New Member

The girls pony tail that was running for the plane was too short to be casey. I dont believe it was her.

17. Wolfpack Fan

Wolfpack Fan New Member

I think Cindy and George would be better off if they never had anything else to do with Casey. That's the only way they can have lives that are normal or close to normal. Everybody who knew Casey before Caylee's death has said that she is guilty of killing Caylee. I think Casey has been verbally abusing her parents for years--way before Caylee was born. Just listen to everyone who has been around the family since Caylee's death (Leonard Padilla, Tracy, etc.) Everyone in that family had to walk on eggshells when she was around.

18. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 New Member

Asking the 'right' and pertinent questions would cost them their job

NOT asking the right and pertinent questions is where the accusations of media-bias come in

It's all about 'forming and shaping' people's opinions

19. natsound

Nah, that would be too obvious! The white shirt and ponytail was meant to confuse.

Oh crap, now I'm confused. Confused on why I care. We'll find out in time.

20. websurfer

websurfer Active Member

Is it bought and are people planning to make it into a Caylee memorial site?
    Are people planning to do this have you heard?
    Since you can physically go and see the site..
    could you please put up some YOU TUBE videos?
    Asking well sihers how they feel about the site?
    :twocents:
    I do believe people should get together and buy the property..and make a CAYLEE memorial of it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.