2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of when I was a kid. I had many friends that were catholic and attended parochial school. One shared with me (we were in grade school) that if you felt like you hated someone or you thought that they were your enemy that the nuns said you should pray for them.

Well...

I didn't know you couldn't pray for them to go to heaven----that exact moment or ASAP.

Of course KC is going to hades, I guess I can't pray for her to go right this very minute? Just joking :)

YOU'VE gotta see this, it is perfect for what you have posted...it's called "Pray for you" (evil-ly, lol)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA"]‪Pray for You - Jaron and The Long Road to Love :: Official Video‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sad day. I cannot believe she is free. :furious:

I bet she is sipping champagne right now.

I hope she has no happiness in her life, ever.

And your right, JA said she feeds on attention, don't give her any.

I love it Kantoo! Fits perfectly for how I feel! :D

Even though GA and CA said she is not welcome back home I think she is having a bowl of chili right now with good ole Mom welcoming her back with open arms.

I doubt it. I'm sure there are people outside the home.

That's hilarious!

FTR my entire family lives in NE and think she's as guilty as they come.

Same with my dad.

She has $500 on her from her commissary account so my guess is the nearest Target. :floorlaugh:

If she had any cajones, she would immediately send $400.00 to Amy. But I guess she prolly won't do that.

Mel

You two :silly:

No no no. FCA, you need to stay out of California. Remember Stacey Barker? She suffocated little 18 month-old Emma Leigh Barker, drove around long enough until rigor mortis set in, tossed her away in weeds. That poor baby was found in a seated position, still as she was when she died in her car seat. Why? Reason? Motive? Stacey had a big blowout with her mother over partying and staying out late, not being there devoting enough to care for her baby.
California punished this throwaway baby's mother with 1st degree murder. As it should be with anyone who intentionally kills a child.
FCA, you wanted fame, but you are infamous, and easily recognizable, as is your bold strut. California will not welcome you with open arms.

I remember during the latter part of the trial, CM said Palm Springs then quickly corrected to Hope Springs Dr. I thought that was interesting.

Knowing the little diva, she Googled herself tonight...eventually she may land here. Unfortunately, there is not an emoticon that expresses how I would welcome her to Websleuths.

I remember during the latter part of the trial, CM said Palm Springs then quickly corrected to Hope Springs Dr. I thought that was interesting.

Isn't the median age there pretty, well, high? KC in a gray wig? Hmmmm...

Just remembered the Palm Springs for Hope Springs when it was mentioned there is a flight headed there.

"Sources have told WFTV that Casey Anthony boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane is headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case."

From: SOURCES: Casey Anthony Boards Plane After Release From Jail

That makes sense because people were saying that one of Todd Macaluso's planes were in the hangar a few hours ago.

He is a licensed pilot.

However, just tweeted:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
We're working in tracking #CaseyAnthony - all I can tell you right now is she is still in area- not on a plane. Details Coming -jfell
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Also, nothing else is on FlightAware.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. I had many friends that were catholic and attended parochial school. One shared with me (we were in grade school) that if you felt like you hated someone or you thought that they were your enemy that the nuns said you should pray for them.

Well...

I didn't know you couldn't pray for them to go to heaven----that exact moment or ASAP.

Of course KC is going to hades, I guess I can't pray for her to go right this very minute? Just joking :)

I was raised Catholic. Sooo, I PRAY that KC gets everything she deserves. ;)

I refused to watch the report or video of her getting out of jail. She'll have FB page up within 24 hrs. I'm sick of her. No matter where she goes or what she does, she still has her narcissistic personality and her cold black heart that she has to live and die with.

The bad part is, there's another Casey Anthony out there somewhere and we will follow the case and cry for justice. I just hope the next time, they don't get away.

CFNews13Casey

We're working in tracking #CaseyAnthony - all I can tell you right now is she is still in area- not on a plane. Details Coming -jfell
11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

She looks awful in the pic, but surely to be all made up and made over before long though. My main hope is that she never has any more children or marries a man with kids or vulnerable elderly disabled parents/grandparents.

CFNews13Casey

11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I wonder if the destruction of George isn't enough, and now they're making it seem like she's headed to Ohio where his family could be hounded and tortured if crazy people think Casey is with any of them!

Well, she's out. :( I imagine that she's looking forward to sleeping in a real bed, in a room bigger than 6x6. However, I can't imagine that she'll sleep well ever again. She'll have to watch her back constantly and how is she going to do that when she has no money? It's not like she has millions in the bank to hire private bodyguards and live on some remote island. While I support that people need to "forget that she ever existed" it's equally important that people don't forget! The more people forget, the more likely she'll be able to make money off the death of Caylee.

She may be out but she's definitely not free.

ITA txvicki about looking awful.. Don't ya just absolutely love that jailhouse pallor of a pasty white..combined with a bright fuchsia colored scoop colored polo.. And topped off with jet black, slicked back and up cone-ish hairstyle.. It is not a peasant visual to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151