2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by technicalconfusion, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magdalyn

Magdalyn New Member

I don't think being a stunner makes a woman 'affair proof'. Just ask Tiger Woods wife, Sandra Bullock, Halle Berry...

2. RoseRed

RoseRed Former Member

So is photo booth work one of those jobs ONLY illegals can do?

3. dilbert

dilbert Inactive

Was there a psych report released that states Casey is a sociopath? I've never seen one so I'm wondering why people are stating it as fact that she is a sociopath?

4. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

And babysit!

5. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Suzihawk, I totally agree, and I dont usually have a lot of faith in men in general, thanks to the Tigers and John Edwards. But I just think everyone is giving Casey a little too much credit in the looks department. I dont see her being so hard to walk away from or enchanting, I mean not trying to be rude, but being pregnant with some guys child was not enough to even make whoever stay, if they even knew. I just dont think this is going to turn into the soapy saga some want, and I admit, I think it would be entertaining, but theres so much more to entertain us than Casey.

6. kelian36

kelian36 Former Member

Maybe she can become a clothes designer.
    Making those lovely frocks she wore during the trial.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    lolololol:floorlaugh:

7. gladiatorqueen

gladiatorqueen New Member

Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.

8. Sabrina2011

Sabrina2011 Inactive

9. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

8. After lying like that for 3 years she switched midstream. HER NEW LIES INVOLVED THROWING HER FAMILY UNDER THE BUS. She accused her dad of raping her while she waited for the school bus in the morning. And she did so just to save herself from problems of her own making. She added her brother and mother into the mix as well.

10. goldenlover

goldenlover New Member

My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.

11. Nikki 01

Nikki 01 New Member

I never seen them, but it doesn't surprise me at all. She is so pathetic. :loser:

12. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

13. Katana

Katana Member

I don't know what she sees in him either. I'm thinking she is not very bright because a reporter on vacation caught them at the airport and Baez's wife thought she was a fan or admirer of some sort and asked the lady if she wanted a picture with her husband. She seems to have no clue of the negative opinions surrounding her hubby.

14. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Her own mother stated she was one. That's good enough for me- one of the few things Cindy told the truth about...

15. aeneas1

aeneas1 New Member

can you elaborate, can you offer examples of the worst you've seen blossom into productive members of society?

16. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Not to get too OT, but I watched the verdict several times, and I couldn't help but notice a flash of anger in her eyes when she was found guilty on the lying charges (pouty mouth, stone faced, glaring eyes). I asked DH to watch it too, and he said the same thing -- Oh, she is MAD that they dare find her guilty for lying. The crying and joy quickly went away as soon the guilty verdicts were being read. All I could think was OMG - that's one evil gal.

I'm not suprised she is appealing - I really didn't expect anything less.

JMO - thanks!

Mel

17. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Verified Male

Can a convicted Felon get a passport in the USA?

18. RoseRed

RoseRed Former Member

No the next lawsuit will be message boards that keep calling her a murderer. JMO ITWM

19. SMK

SMK New Member

I think the only way it might happen is if : 1. Casey views Jose as her hero (and maybe his wife does not view him this way) 2. The past 3 years created a real bond between them. 3. Casey has her own looks, and if Jose views her as a "celebrity" who may help to continue to make him notable, it may keep his interest for awhile.

20. dilbert

dilbert Inactive

oh, I guess I missed that too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.