2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by technicalconfusion, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

That sounds so familiar. Oh yeah... that's the same circumstances Zanaida Gonzalez had to endure. How ironic.

2. SilkySifaka

SilkySifaka Active Member

Anne Perry did, a huge mystery writer of victorian mysteries. She killed a friends mother with her friend, they beat her head in with a brick at age 15.

Both of the convicted girls turned into productive members of society.

imo

3. Italy

Italy New Member

There are legal complications to that - here are two:
    1. First Amendment rights
    2. Belief that the statement is true

I think there is sufficient commentary in the legal domain to cover #2

But you are right, it wouldn't surprise me to see it attempted.

4. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

The only criminals who can sucsessfully rehabilitate themselves really need to feel remorse for what they have done, and work to change their behaviour. I don't have names, but I have heard of criminals that have left jail and said "yes, I did this or that", and now have the freedom to move on. Acknowledgement and "owning it" is the only way to set yourself free - IMHO.

FCA won't even acknowledge the lying charges and wants to appeal those. The cheshire cat grin getting into the SUV last night tells me she has no remorse, no guilt, no nothing (yes, I did deduce that from a smile at such an inappropriate time). Just pure joy that she got away with not reporting her child missing for 31 days, and whatever happened during that time.

She really needs to explain it and get the truth out before she can ever begin to move forward. Until then she will be like a caged animal.

JMHO - Thanks.

Mel

5. mommy24

mommy24 New Member

What would make anyone think Casey wants a job? She hasn't had one in years. She wants to make as much money as she can selling her story and then once she has spent all of it and has no place to go, she will be back at her mom and dad's doorsteps.

I certainly would not hire her, nor trust her around anyone I cared about. She is a liar, a thief and IMO got away with murder.

6. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

Well now that ought to keep her busy for a loooooong time. Good luck with that one, FCA. :floorlaugh:

7. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

Great point!!!!
    And ZG didn't do anything to deserve it! FCA did.

8. cuppy199

cuppy199 New Member

IMO She will fail all on her own.

9. mentalsolstice

mentalsolstice New Member

LOL. My point was, OJ was acquitted, could've become a productive member of society (PMOS), and lookie how that turned out. Heck, he had been PMOS at one time in his life...oh well.

10. dani

dani Go Ducks!

Works for me. :seeya:

P.S. It's not MY justice I'm concerned about. It's justice for a beautiful little 2 year old toddler.:twocents:

11. marlame

marlame Member

Good question! And the answer appears to be NO...

Dr. Harry Krop, the forensic psychologist who examined Casey behind bars for over 20 hours said on HLN's Dr. Drew Show, “I do not believe – based on all of my interactions with her, as well as the psychological testing, I don’t believe that she has any diagnosable mental illness." He added, “...when I’m referring to mental illness, I’m referring to a psychiatric or a psychological disorder. A person must meet certain behavioral criteria to be actually diagnosed with a mental illness."

In reference to Casey being either a psychopath or a sociopath...Dr. Krop said, "she doesn’t have an Axis II disorder." When asked, “Does she have what we call borderline traits or sociopathic traits?” Dr. Krop responded, “No.”

Dr. Krop was a former forensic psychology expert for the State of Florida (handled cases throughout Florida). Over the course of his career, he has evaluated over 2,000 murder cases. Currently, Dr. Krop works in private practice and is an associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UF.

12. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

And if she tries to sue Websleuths because I say Casey Marie Anthony is a murderer, I'll gladly donate money to Tricia!

13. GracieLu

GracieLu New Member

GREAT POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

14. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

No protesters, but we have the militia, and they have guns.

15. gladiatorqueen

gladiatorqueen New Member

Yes, I can, but I won't have this person (or his life dissected) on this forum. What I will say is that he came from hell and back to become a compassionate and productive member of society--against all odds.

16. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

True. I respect that opinion.

I also don't run or own a business so this is entirely hypothetical, but...if the only questionable thing in her past was being accused of murder, and she was then acquitted, I would give her a chance. But the other charges, the ones she either admitted were true or was convicted of, would definitely give me pause.

17. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Verified Male

Very well said. Couldn't agree more. :goodpost:

18. cuppy199

cuppy199 New Member

If that was true OJ would have been the first.JMO

19. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

Well the little darlin better watch herself if she is in an AA area...they tend to have a sense of justice rightly given from God. They won't tolerate her foolishness.

20. SMK

SMK New Member

:clap::clap::clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.