2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.
Then why weren't she and Jose wearing them? Why did they openly walk out the front door of the jail, rather than spiriting her out the back?

Can a convicted Felon get a passport in the USA?

Yes convicted felons can get a passport. Most countries do not let convicted felons in, however they have no real way to check each person so often times Felons travel the world with no problem.

In the case of EX-ICA, most countries would recognize her so she may have trouble traveling abroad, unless they legally change her name and she is disguised a bit

I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

I don't know what sort of business you own, goldenlover, but I sincerely hope it has nothing to do with children. Or pets.

Yes, she was acquitted - of involvement in Caylee's death. She was convicted on the stolen check charges as well as the four counts of lying to police. Some of us actually consider those serious crimes in themselves.

My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.

I've thought about whether I would hire her or not, this woman who was tried and acquitted of murder. But she's just done too many crazy things. Those computer searches, for neck breaking, self defense, etc. seem so odd to me. I've thought for a long time that she had planned to kill her parents early on. She also at one time had plans to pin Caylee's murder on Jesse Grund, then ended up pinning it on her dad. Not the best character there.

I just watched the 'foreman' talking to Ashley Bansfield on GMA..Somehow I missed it Friday..Anyhoo! Now I'm even more AGITATED today then I already was! Now I'm even more ANGRY at this guy then I already was..This is not a GOOD thing! Ugh!

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-mo.../VD55135297/gma-715-casey-anthony-almost-free

17 min mark--(right after 2nd line on bar)

eta..finally got to SEE his face! but he doesn't want to be known..Yeah riiiiiight!

Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.

Yes, that is my intent. Exactly! She deserves nothing.
Well, maybe a swampy spot to sleep.

On one hand you're saying you would hire her, then you say "the reason I would not hire her..."

Yes, and I think you must have missed the point. She wouldn't NOT hire Casey because she was on trial and also a convicted felon, but because his/her own business would be at risk because of the negative publicity caused by the media circus and the public protests/mobbing. And this is what the court of public opinion is seeking to do. See the difference?

Well the jury spoke and now society is speaking back. Society does not want a child killer on the streets or in their neighborhoods. It's not a court of law but, simply the law of society. Sorry if that's not working out too well for KC.

I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

Nice you would offer her a job but 100% she wouldn't be interested. You see it seems she has had a stroke of good fortune.... she cloroformed and threw 3pieces of tape across her daughters face and threw her away like garbage, and she is going to be making all kinds of money because of it! yippie for her I guess - BARF!

Shes probally at target buying some push up bras and beer as we type. spending her 543.00 courtesy of nuts! moo :crazy:

Yes, and I think you must have missed the point. She wouldn't NOT hire Casey because she was on trial and also a convicted felon, but because his/her own business would be at risk because of the negative publicity caused by the media circus and the public protests/mobbing. And this is what the court of public opinion is seeking to do. See the difference?

BBM - I hope it works.

Shes probally at target buying some push up bras and beer as we type. spending her 543.00 courtesy of nuts! moo :crazy:

I hope they have those white sunglasses in stock. I know how much she loved them.

She was acquitted.

Acquitted of murder, but she is still a person who lied about everything that suited her needs. She is an accomlished liar who stole money thousands from her family and good friends as it suited her needs. Most think she has severe mental issues, she doesnt have a highschool diploma and no professional skills and you think she is owed a fair chance for a job because she said her father and brother raped her. that it was an accident that resulting in her throwing out her Baby like trash and ruining the lives of many. Not to mention the way she spoke to her parents. It was vile and a disgusting show of disrespect. You want me to believe she will be a model employee. hahhahahahha

She made the world think her brother was the father of Caylee and her Dad helped desecrate the body of her daughter because he didnt want her to tell about his penis being in her mouth. She is a disgusting person and we have the right to shun her as we please. It is my right.

Too many honest, decent professionals deserve the chance not this woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes