2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
The murder charges aside, do you even remember the things she has admittedly done ?

--She stole form her invalid grandfathers hospice account so she could pay her cell bill.

--While her 'best friend' was away she allowed Casey to use her car. Casey repaid her by stealing her checkbook and stealing 1200 bucks, cleaning out her account.

--Knowing her child was dead, she accepted 'donations' from people for her search efforts.

--She tried to point LE in the direction of several innocent people, trying to implicate them in her child's death.

--She had several people who would babysit for her for free, so she could go 'to work.' But she had no job, she just partied with friends while others sacrificed their time to watch her child.

---She cashed hundreds of her mother's checks, forging them each time.

Knowing all of this, you would hire her for your business?

Yeah, and her mom didn't press charges. She had to have known Casey was not working. She knew her daughter was troubled and she just went on her way ignoring there was something wrong with her daughter hoping for the best. She had an obligation to her grandchild and there is more than enough proof she knew how bad Casey was. When you grow up with a head in the sand mom and a messed up cheating dad, it WILL mess you up. But it was more important for Cindy to live in her fantasy world, and I dont blame her, it had to suck to have a messed up daughter and no good husband. Being away for 3 years was the best thing that happened to Casey. I hope she thrives and gets honest and does good.

Good question! And the answer appears to be NO...

Dr. Harry Krop, the forensic psychologist who examined Casey behind bars for over 20 hours said on HLN's Dr. Drew Show, “I do not believe – based on all of my interactions with her, as well as the psychological testing, I don’t believe that she has any diagnosable mental illness." He added, “...when I’m referring to mental illness, I’m referring to a psychiatric or a psychological disorder. A person must meet certain behavioral criteria to be actually diagnosed with a mental illness."

In reference to Casey being either a psychopath or a sociopath...Dr. Krop said, "she doesn’t have an Axis II disorder." When asked, “Does she have what we call borderline traits or sociopathic traits?” Dr. Krop responded, “No.”

Dr. Krop was a former forensic psychology expert for the State of Florida (handled cases throughout Florida). Over the course of his career, he has evaluated over 2,000 murder cases. Currently, Dr. Krop works in private practice and is an associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UF.

and his opinion can be bought, like so many others related to this case.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more. :goodpost:

Me too. As a responsible member of society, I am finding it very difficult to find employment. No, I haven't killed anyone, been arrested, or have any felony convictions. Hey, I even graduated high school, and have over 20 years of solid work experience under by belt. I didn't pretend to go to work for over 2 years, while stealing from anyone I could.

With that said - I personally would like to see productive, responsible, members of society receive a job way before FCA.

MOO

Mel

Has anyone started a list of jobs that she might find. I would think it would be best for her to work somewhere where the public could not see her.

+Telemarketing
+Phone Support
+Stuffing Envelopes
+Stockroom Work
+Dishwasher feel free to add

Yeah, and her mom didn't press charges. She had to have known Casey was not working. She knew her daughter was troubled and she just went on her way ignoring there was something wrong with her daughter hoping for the best. She had an obligation to her grandchild and there is more than enough proof she knew how bad Casey was. When you grow up with a head in the sand mom and a messed up cheating dad, it WILL mess you up. But it was more important for Cindy to live in her fantasy world, and I dont blame her, it had to suck to have a messed up daughter and no good husband. Being away for 3 years was the best thing that happened to her. I hope she thrives and gets honest and does good.

Always someone else's fault. Poor 22 year old ADULT.

I do think her family is really screwed up. What's with all of their lying? I can't imagine living within all of that. And frankly, I can still hear Lee whailing (sp?) C M Aaaaa C M Aaaa , what was that all about?

Yes what was all that about! Strange indeed! there is something there between Lee and Casey what it is im not so sure but it sure has made me think What their relationship really is! JMO

I'm not so sure. I think her original targets were her parents, and I think she may also have been practicing chloroforming the family dogs... Plus she bared her teeth at JB like she was a wolf! I think the general public does have to fear from her, I certainly don't want her in my state! She just got caught the first time out.

nope, if she should be stupid to come to where i am, snarling her teeth,glaring, jutting her jaw, or doing that little clench face( the jail tapes..COME ON!remember that?) or what ever;at me, nope im not afraid, she is going to get BIT> and i dont have my shots either!

i wondered if parents were (eventual) targets, just the infamous fight on 6-15/and the threats to get custody of caylee, probably was straw that broke camels back, and a shove in direction of her plans..ie, taking caylee out instead of ga and/or ca

and his opinion can be bought, like so many others related to this case.

I have a feeling if 100 psychologists evaluated her and came up with the same conclusion people would say:
1. she fooled them
2. they were bought
3. they don't know what they are doing

etc etc

But if 1 media "doctor" who had never evaluated her said she is a sociopath people would say "Yup they got that right."

Can't we show some professionals some shred of respect instead of accusing them of being bought?

Yes what was all that about! Strange indeed! there is something there between Lee and Casey what it is im not so sure but it sure has made me think What their relationship really is! JMO

That was creepy to me.

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the post.

I think people who go out of their way to make her chance at a life impossible ... well, it says a lot about them as individuals. It tells me that they drastically want her to fail to satisfy their anger. They want vengeance on her, not justice.

I think she should be left alone (within her personal life at least--not the pending lawsuits of which some have merit) to have the chance to become a productive member of society. I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her life is now in her hands, and frankly, people should leave her alone (i.e. quit stalking her, taking out ads about her, printing t-shirts calling her a murderer, etc.). JMOO.

The trial is over. Casey has been released.The public will start losing interest.How long do you think it will be before she gives an interview or writes a book? If I wanted the public to leave me alone so I could start a new life, I would stay out of sight,out of mind. All that said,I don't think it's a matter of the public leaving Casey alone.

She would need to want to become productive and hard working, and that isn't going to happen. I just don't see her magically becoming responsible.

There is something very bad wrong with Casey's brain and even if she had never killed Caylee, and all the rest of it had never happened, she was not the kind of person who would ever be a hardworking, productive member of society. She is not able to be that, she's not capable of that behavior. She is who she is and you know who she is, if you have been following along the past 3 years.

She IS the kind of person who would do just fine living off her parents, as well as allow her daughter to live off her parents, never marry (I didn't say NO MEN) never work a day in her life, live in her parents home until they got old and died, then she would get 50% of everything.) then continue to live in the home, with a 20-something Caylee, known in the neighborhood as that woman who never works, etc.

I cant see her capable of living on her own, no way. I don't believe she could have done it ever BEFORE all this happened, and certainly she is not capable of doing it now after all this has happened, not only sustain yourself but stay hidden, talk to nobody?

I don't know if I could do that, and I'm not a sick twist like FCA.

JMO

While I would not shed a tear if Casey were struck my lightening, hit by a bus or shot by a sniper, I really don't think the public have much to worry about with her being free. She was accused of killing her child, not a stranger's child. She's certainly no Ted Bundy, although some here would beg to differ.

I'm as pissed off as the next person that she's walking free but let's face it, she's no Nightstalker or BTK killer. As long as everyone keeps their cheques locked up and no one impregnates her, she should be good to go! <tongue in cheek> ;)

My advice for the people that seem to be having a difficult time coping with the verdict, take a break from here and the news, do something completely different, go to the beach, go camping...whatever to distract you from it.
Last week I was so mad I could spit nails, then I went camping for 4 days with no internet or tv and I am in a much better frame of mind and seeing things in a whole new light. :)
What is scary to me is that she will be looking for a new boyfriend(s),ingratiating herself into a new circle of friends and possibly having more kids or becoming involved with someone who has kids. At the very least ,she is capable of stealing and conning. Unfortunately,she may also be capable of killing anyone she no longer has a use for.

Has anyone started a list of jobs that she might find. I would think it would be best for her to work somewhere where the public could not see her.

+Telemarketing
+Phone Support
+Stuffing Envelopes
+Stockroom Work
+Dishwasher feel free to add

hand model.

I do think her family is really screwed up. What's with all of their lying? I can't imagine living within all of that. And frankly, I can still hear Lee whailing (sp?) C M Aaaaa C M Aaaa , what was that all about?

Country Music Awards

I just figured that out :loveyou:

Yeah, and her mom didn't press charges. She had to have known Casey was not working. She knew her daughter was troubled and she just went on her way ignoring there was something wrong with her daughter hoping for the best. She had an obligation to her grandchild and there is more than enough proof she knew how bad Casey was. When you grow up with a head in the sand mom and a messed up cheating dad, it WILL mess you up. But it was more important for Cindy to live in her fantasy world, and I dont blame her, it had to suck to have a messed up daughter and no good husband. Being away for 3 years was the best thing that happened to Casey. I hope she thrives and gets honest and does good.

What does all that have to do with FCA not getting a job? I thought it was the attitude of the public that was making her unemployable.

Her own mother stated she was one. That's good enough for me- one of the few things Cindy told the truth about...

The forensic psychiatrist that spent 20 hours with her, evaluating her, went on the Dr. Drew show and clearly said that it was with her permission that he could discuss his findings with the world and that she wanted everyone to know that she "can't believe she acted like that when she looks back on what she has said and done". Again, with her permission to speak. He claims she is not a psychopath, sociopath nor narcissistic....she is simply immature and nothing is wrong with her. Dr. Drew seems to think otherwise and he has as much experience with these types of people as the doctor..who in my opinion was paid or fooled for that diagnosis. Another fool bites the dust. As far as other criminals putting their lives together after something like this...yes..it happens all the time except they didn't necessarily go in being a sick or bad person in the first place. They actually could have made a mistake or lost themselves and actually feel remorse for their crime. I say...that is two different things.

BBM...I hate to see those who have been linked to this case targeted unfairly. Dr. Krop has an esteemed career. This was simply his expert "OPINION". Opinion is not fact and many will disagree with his determination. But he did spend 20 hours with her and that is more than any other "expert" who has weighed in on this case.

FYI...In his career, the "fool" has evaluated over 2,000 murder cases. He was formerly employed by the State of Florida and currently works in private practice. He is also an associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UF.

There is something very bad wrong with Casey's brain and even if she had never killed Caylee, and all the rest of it had never happened, she was not the kind of person who would ever be a hardworking, productive member of society. She is not able to be that, she's not capable of that behavior. She is who she is and you know who she is, if you have been following along the past 3 years.

She IS the kind of person who would do just fine living off her parents, as well as allow her daughter to live off her parents, never marry (I didn't say NO MEN) never work a day in her life, live in her parents home until they got old and died, then she would get 50% of everything.) then continue to live in the home, with a 20-something Caylee, known in the neighborhood as that woman who never works, etc.

I cant see her capable of living on her own, no way.

JMO

I think she will live off of men. I DO think she'll marry,probably more than once. She's a user,and she likes the spotlight a wedding would bring.
She also gets bored with people easily and moves on.That's why I think there will be more than one wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288