2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she's not in St. George. We've already had Ted Bundy here (FSU murders) so we've paid our dues!!! One notorious murdering sociopath was plenty. We don't need another one. Someone else take her...please!!

I do not think anybody wants her. Kind of like the NIMBY syndrome. And very understandable. Who wants to have a bunch of reporters and/or may be (dangerous)nut cases in their neighborhood and have it turned into Hope Spring Drive. She will not be welcome in many places and the few places she would be welcome would depend on the $$$$ she can dole out:great:

.It is probably Mason making the calls trying to run his wife off so he can move Casey in.

The cops should ask her if the person was mumbling.

Knock off the name calling NOW.

And get back on topic. This thread is about Casey being seen in Orlando possibly.

Post lands at random.

.It is probably Mason making the calls trying to run his wife off so he can move Casey in.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the laugh. They're few and far between as this foul circus grinds on and on, getting worse by the minute

and insulting our intelligence at a point we wouldn't have believed it possible for us to be insulted any further

:floorlaugh:

EDT.. you made us all laugh

thank you :)

Hated the verdict, hated the smarmy defense team. But they did their job. We can't have a legal system that denies a trial to despicable people. Where would you draw the line?

I would draw the line at the defense doing their job at trial, which they did. But CM and others involved in this defense have gone beyond that and if problems arise from that those problems are their own making.

Had CM not flipped the bird to the public by way of media covering the KC victory celebration, I might have some sympathy for what his wife is supposedly going through now. Had the defense team and their helpers not started and continued to fuel this current fire of "where's Casey" complete with decoys running here and there (giving the impression they have to dodge bullets?) while at the same time expressing concern over KC's safety, I might have some sympathy about this alleged telephone harrassment.

If CM's wife is really terrified and feeling threatened, she needs to discuss this with her husband because he is a huge part of the problem.

I wish the media would give up on KC for good now. The story is over and done with. Time to move on.

It's against the law to threaten and stalk people, it has nothing to do with a personal moral code. Those who stalk and/or threaten or no less guilty than Casey Anthony.

All crimes are not equal.IMO That logic states that getting a picket ticket is the same as murdering your own baby.

And thus the law has several levels of crime. Stalking is non-violent. Murder is violent, for example.

I find Mason despicable.

Ever since the trial, I've wondered why the guy is so angry, insulting to others and just seems to be so all-around mean spirited. He won! Why is he so upset? I think it's because he didn't expect her to go free, that he believed she would (and should) be convicted and now he's a bit ashamed of what he's done because he thinks, or knows, she's guilty, just as do most people who followed this case for any length of time. Oh sure, he sanctioned a defense that had no problem repeating KC's lies and impugning innocent witnesses, accusing people of crimes without proof, of manipulating the jury, but I really believe he was directing his efforts toward payoff in the DP phase, not the murder phase. IMO, he's projecting the anger on the public for anyone who will listen. He's really behaving very badly, though. Just MO, of course.

When system fails, there is a danger that people may be more likely to take things into their own hands. It's historical human nature and a truism, doesn't make it right, just a natural by-product of failed justice. That's why it's so important to construct legal systems which make it probable that the innocent will be kept out of jail and that the guilty will be kept in. We should have expectations regarding our fellow citizens. For example, we should expect that parents should report the accidental death and/or kidnappings of their children with haste and co-operate with the authorities to save children who need to be buried or rescued. We certainly should be able to draw assumptions and hold them accountable if they don't. We should expect that our fellow citizens on juries should actually read the judge's instructions and be able to convict a woman who murdered her child without needing to see a video of her doing it. We should expect that lawyers don't lie about innocent witness to save guilty clients. People who terrorize other should be caught accountable by the system, although we have just seen examples of how our system often fails in that regard.

BBM

:tyou::tyou:

Great post!!

I am really glad the DT is stuck with FCA ad I hope she makes their lives a living nightmare and I also hope she does the smae to them that she did to all her so called friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks