2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the media cares...they couldn't wait to get it on the air...

It will be all over HLN tonight which is bordering on the pathetic. Jane Velez and her sidekick are literally repeating the same thing over and over again and replaying KC leaving three times in a row. So they will have this also.

One can't change the channel quick enough. It is embarrassing.

Maculosa or whatever his name is must be having a blast by having his Jet flown all over the country to plant seeds that CA is in CA, now back in Orlando (not)..you might know a seedy attorney (or ex-atty) would be involved. Then there is Mason who states he is ALSO an entertainment attorney. This whole mess stinks to high heaven and the sad thing being a little doll of a girl did not receive JUSTICE!

Can´t be her. KC has super short legs and a huge butt - this woman has long legs and a normal behind...
Apart from that - I do think she might be in Orlando, or at least in Florida. They could be doing an Osama bin Laden: hiding right under people´s noses.

Where is a video or pic of the woman getting off the plane? I couldn't find it on the linked page, but don't particularly care if it's her or not. All the decoy talk is ridiculous and was not necessary. Casey only needed to get on some plane and leave or hide out then go by car to where ever. Creating suspicion that she went to Anthony family in Ohio or may be with family in Orlando is wrong, but it would be shocking if anything involving Caylee's death was done morally or with class instead of lies and deceit.

It will be all over HLN tonight which is bordering on the pathetic. Jane Velez and her sidekick are literally repeating the same thing over and over again and replaying KC leaving three times in a row. So they will have this also.

One can't change the channel quick enough. It is embarrassing.

I so agree...they are literally beating this to pieces ad nauseum. There are so many missing people and their needle is stuck. I quit listening to HLN except in the a.m. Nancy Grace/Jane are off my radar. Dr. Drew is ok now and then.

Why would she be wearing the same clothes, minus the tennis shoes?????

She's gained some weight (good)

yep, they are trying to up the ante for that first interview.......not buying it

yep, they think the public is ignorant and stupid

I bet Kathi loved getting that message from Jose......

I was waiting for her to trip...........

The fact that the media is all over this and any other story to do with this case truly shows what a sad state of affairs our society (and to that extent news journalism) has become. I remember watching CNN and there was a breaking story about something going on in Afghanistan and the news anchor didn't want to break away from a chopper covering Paris Hilton leaving her house from house arrest.

The media has priorities. Sensationalism is number one.

I may be paraphrasing but during the never ending coverage Jack Cafferty asked Wolf Blitzer "Is Anna Nicole still dead, Wolf?" and Anderson Cooper segueing into another subject "onto news that actually matters"

Oh good grief. What's next? Casey farted? Casey has gingivitis? Who cares?

Can´t be her. KC has super short legs and a huge butt - this woman has long legs and a normal behind...
Apart from that - I do think she might be in Orlando, or at least in Florida. They could be doing an Osama bin Laden: hiding right under people´s noses.

I agree, this person's legs looked much thinner than KC's

Publicity stunt...and a tacky one, at that. DT is desperate to get that big money interview for Casey. Methinks there are no offers coming in :(

JB is working the media to his advantage just as he has done from the very onset of this tragedy. I have no doubt he's gotten help from his buddy GR. His license to practice law should come with the disclaimer: For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Is there another female in the world right now that would need to cover herself with a blanket upon exiting a private plane, the exact same plane that Casey Anthony was said to have boarded two days ago? I mean really!

If JB is holding true to form, and he says that's NOT ICA, then that tells me that it is her.

If it is her (and I highly doubt it) wherever she went, they've sent her back already. LOL

I just can't imagine Casey allowing someone to put a blanket over her head. She wants to strut with her face out there.

Why are the news stations saying "a prominent California Attorney", "a former member of the [DT]".

Why can they not just say Macaluso.

And before you say Defamation, no way. Really hard to bring a defamation claim in the US.

JB is just as bad as FCA with the lying. Now that she is out, can he stop lying about things. Just say you don't know if it was her, don't say it wasn't and blame it on other people. (Macaluso) like he did with Kronk and GA. All he does his make other people look bad, when he should be looking closely at himself and his own ethics.

There's no way that's even the same shirt she was wearing on her release. When she was released, her shirt was pulled all the way down to her hips. The shirt on this girl practically shows the skin above her rear end. Who are the two guys, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member