2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you can't get deals with TMZ, Radar Online or Jerry Springer, I'd say that your "publicity" career is pretty much null and void. No one wants to see, hear from or pay this felon and her "I'll do anything to get my client off" lawyer. Makes me wonder just how valuable Casey and Baez think their BIG NOT GUILTY WIN is now.

I think the helicopter must be in on this one. Must be. Why isnt there footage of them getting off the plane? The camera would have been in position to at least get a few more seconds before this footage starts.

And can you get clearance to fly a helicopter in Orlando along a runway where a plane has just landed and other traffic is surely taking off/circling above? At the very least you cant just fly around an airport without planning it out at a specific time that the tower gives you. Looks fishy to me.

Kind of ironic that someone tweeted about 3 hours ago, that an OPD helicopter had been hovering over the airport for about a half hour. I am not going to post the tweet since it was not a news source but he tweeted it to Channel 9.

This is ridiculous.
Baez is such an a$$.
If he didn't know about it then why is the thwarted guy from his office at the airport to receive the decoy?

:lol:

I'm kinda surprised WFTV is jumping on all of these bones being thrown out. JB is gonna screw with them trhe most, IMO.

Kind of ironic that someone tweeted about 3 hours ago, that an OPD helicopter had been hovering over the airport for about a half hour. I am not going to post the tweet since it was not a news source but he tweeted it to Channel 9.

OPD would not be there waiting for her. They said so. Once she's gone, she's out of their hands. No reason to protect her unless they have a reason - and nor more so than any other citizen.

Baez already redone his website, I see. http://baezlawfirm.com/Jose_Baez.html

He wishes he had this sort of fame... He even has an "in the news" section. Gee.

Sorry if this comment doesn't belong here, it was reading this thread and thinking about publicity stunts that led me to check in on his site.

Hmmm...I wonder what charities he is "extremely active" in because I find that hard to believe.

I think it's Breathless Mahoney Sims made to do penance (and take a possible shot) for her big boo boo the other day. :loser:

Baez is a sick man playing these games. Big money! First photo! Where is Casey? See how we are making you all look like fools! It's all such fun!

Caylee is dead. Never going to fly in a private jet, have her photo taken again or have someone interview her for her story. Her life was taken, horribly and quite possibly violently. She's gone. Forever. Because this is the life that witch wanted.

They seem to think our attention span and morals are the same as theirs. They are wrong. We don't care about seeing that vile woman's face again, we just want her to go away, where normal people don't have to be sickened by her or be stolen from or God forbid another live taken. We also feel sickened as a society to watch as people make money of a dead, duct tapped child. Are the people not making this clear enough? Enough.

Baez if you have ANY shred of humanity in you, stop treating this as a joke. It's not play time and the world it very, very angry.

Moo.... and breathe

We don't know if the DT asked GA/CA to be decoys. In fact, I don't believe a word from the A's mouth or their mouth piece/lawyer. They have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they will lie repeatedly, swearing to God and under oath, it does not matter to them.

There is only one victim in this case and it's Caylee. She is just an ATM to them now.

IMO

I find it incredible that CA hasn't been shouting her mouth off about this victory, but I'm sure they're all together celebrating somewhere. If an A's mouth is moving, they're lying. They all deserve each other...

IIRC all the news media Helicopters are kept at the same airport. Orlando has 2 airports. This one is for the smaller planes and helicopters. It's not far from downtown Orlando.

I also noticed the shirt this person has on is the same color as KC had on the day she was released. I'd think of it was her, she'd have on different clothes.

OPD would not be there waiting for her. They said so. Once she's gone, she's out of their hands. No reason to protect her unless they have a reason - and nor more so than any other citizen.

I thought it was Orange County Sheriff's Office that said that. This was allegedly Orlando Police Dept.

Baez called into Channel 6's news to "nip it in the bud" that it wasn't FCA getting off that plane. I agree it wasn't but the whole hoax, decoy is ridiculous. Baez seemed to think it was funny. .

I don't think FCA ever left the Orlando area. She is too needy. She needs Baez and cares for him. Wouldn't suprise me if she didn't make a play for him openly. She needs Grampa Mason, to comfort her and give her guidance. She needs Sims to be her mother figure. I bet anything she is close by....:seeya:

JMO

This may not belong here, but I found it too good to resist...

Report: Casey Dunking Booth Arrives At Fair

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- A dunking booth with a Casey Anthony theme was set up at the Bluegrass Fair in Kentucky, according to WKYT.com.

The Lexington TV station reports that fairgoers said the booth is one of the first attractions fairgoers will see when they enter the main gates.

Organizers told WKYT that they hope people frustrated over the verdict in the case will be able to have some fun with the booth.

For the full story, visit WKYT.com.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28594931/detail.html

It doesn't look like Casey. The girl with her head covered has much thinner legs and a smaller butt. It could just be the fit of the jeans though.. Who know.. Who cares.
I only want to see reports of KARMA coming after Casey.

Doesn't make a lot of sense (what does in this case?), but I'm leaning towards it was FICA at the Executive Airport this afternoon.

Kathy B was just on HLN and said that if the person, coming off of the plane, was a hoax (as Baez stated), why would he admit that. It seems to be pretty stupid for this group to fly into Orlando only to fake out everyone. But, then again, stupid seems to be pretty common for this group of media hounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23