2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn shame the plane landed before she got out of it!..

I know that this thread is about HLN/FOX news coverage, but Casey Anthony has invaded my Comcast homepage far too many times in recent weeks. Today's entries feature photos of Casey and her parents on the day that the verdict was announced with accompanying links to videos from various news agencies. I turned off the computer for several hours while I read (a book, for a change!) and watched an old movie on TCM. Thought my homepage might have changed by now, but NO! It's still focused on Casey Anthony. Enough already!

Anyone care to join me on the next shuttle to another planet? :ufo:

That's why I think she is simply holed up somewhere with JB .
She must be scared to a degree and JB is gonna make sure she's really scared so she doesn't go anywhere

If Casey knows about the lady in Oklahoma who was attacked because her attacker thought she was Casey, that would scare her.

Way back when, Casey wrote to someone (Robin, I think) that JB promised her that when she got out of jail she'd be sunbathing on a beach in Miami. I would guess that JB has plenty of contacts and could pay someone to provide accommodations for Casey for a short period of time.

EXCLUSIVE: Casey Possibly Spotted At Orlando Airport

Posted: 3:19 pm EDT July 19, 2011Updated: 3:42 pm EDT July 19, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Monday that flew her out the morning she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

Only WFTV was there to capture Casey running into a building, covering her head with a blanket.

WFTVCasey.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html

Baez to CFCA: Sorry Kiddo - I need some cash - you're coming back and getting interviewed whether you like it or not, and I don't care if your mani/pedi isn't dry yet.

So why would Casey be returning to Orlando today?

No deals on the west coast? Can't live without Cindy? Couldn't party all night long, dance, and drink 'til she dropped? No interested guys? Broke? Just a few possibilities that come to mind...

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman believed to be Casey Anthony was seen getting off of the same plane at the Orlando Executive Airport on Monday that flew her out the morning she was released from the Orange County jail on Sunday, July 17.

Only WFTV was there to capture Casey running into a building, covering her head with a blanket.

WFTVCasey.jpg

Having "KC" wear the same pink tee shirt she was released from jail in is too obvious. I don't think it's KC.

FCA doesn't do change well. It takes her quite ahile to adjust her stripes in new locations.

Reminds me of the runaway bride...She was another one that needed 24/7 attention.

I wonder if George and Cindy are really playing along with JB... and are with Casey right now? Nothing is as it seems with these people.. so who knows..

I've been betwixt and between on this. The Anthonys and the DT have lied and covered up so much, who knows the truth of the matter.

On one hand, I've thought that GA and CA have been in on the whole thing with the DT..............agreed to JB throwing out the molestation accusations and lied on the stand for Casey. I've thought that GA, CA, and Casey are all acting their part in a family feud, when in reality there's no feud.

On the other hand, I've looked at all that's happened at face value. A very dysfunctional family, in which they're all feuding.

It's hard to know the truth when dealing with people who lie............

LP has not yet filed suit and if he ever does, it won't be in Sacramento.

Well, I know that. You can't file suit from California. I meant to say LP is claiming he'll file a suit and he's in Sacramento. My point was he lives in Sacramento and I highly doubt JB wants KC anywhere near Bounty Hunter, LP. I got caught up in the moment...what can I tell you. lol

Handlers said enough? Time for a sighting? Someone coming to interview her cause her rest time is "up"? Heard Tony will be back in town? Baez can't spare her anymore time?

Have to wonder why they would put KC in a bright pink top. And the person in today's picture has a pink/red top on. Maybe they were bringing back the decoy. lol

Handlers said enough? Time for a sighting? Someone coming to interview her cause her rest time is "up"? Heard Tony will be back in town? Baez can't spare her anymore time?

Maybe she just wigged out on 'em...maybe she accused them of holding her against her will...maybe they know realize just how frackin' crazy she really is. Just thinking outloud...:rocker:

WFTVCasey.jpg

If this proves to be accurate............I guess she was flown somewhere for two days and has now returned to Orlando. Perhaps the idea is to make people think she's left the state, only to bring her back and put her someplace locally.

Hopespring Drive? :waitasec: That would be a nightmare for local police.

Reminds me of:

Return to sender.....address unknown.

That woman looked to big to be FCA and to me she moved differently than FCA does, if that makes any sense to anyone but me, lol.

Maybe she just wigged out on 'em...maybe she accused them of holding her against her will...maybe they know realize just how frackin' crazy she really is. Just thinking outloud...:rocker:

Gauging the interest which is dying down?

No wait, she's finished grieving?

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
BREAKING NEWS #caseyanthony just landed at Orlando Executive Airport. Tracking her car as we speak.
9 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member