2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra

What Elisa has said is not only ignorant, it is also completely disrespectful, hate-filled and racist. I take great offense at her comments – though I am Australian, I am not of Aboriginal background. I feel she was grasping at straws to deflect blame from herself and decided to point the finger at the innocent and defenseless indigenous people of a far-distant country for her own barbaric, sadistic and disrespectful treatment of Zahra's remains. I am truly disgusted that she would make such statements.

Thank you Flakes. Quite frankly, she has continued to prove herself a liar with this nonsense.

I am looking forward to a day when convicts like her and JA and FICA cannot get anyone to interview them. She is a monster. She personifies evil.

When they interviewed him, they found out he had been in and out of the house for more than two weeks and hadn't seen his own daughter and didn't know she was dead.

I don't believe him either but that's just MOO.

Worst defense I ever heard. What is wrong with you EB? I still think of Zahra everyday. I think of her sweet face and how much she had to endure at the hands of her killers.

Not sure how people walk this earth that are like her. Evil and obviously a total idiot. An idiot to think she could get away with something like that, and an idiot to think anyone could possibly believe this story. Aboriginals, wow please. What's her explanation of why her phone were in the areas of the woods? Did AB do that too? She'll rot in prison, there is no basis of appeal. Even if Zahra wasn't murdered and for some reason they are just weird not to call 911, no regular person does what she did it sit back and let AB do it. I think that's worthy of being put away forever in itself.

And I can't believe AB didn't see his daughter for weeks??? Wth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I care to say about Elisa and Adam Baker is that I hope they both rot in hell.

I heard Adam is back in Australia and working in the mines .. I wish media would focus attention on him more, he got away with allowing his daughter to abused and murdered .. since people out of the home knew what was happening to Zahra inside it, you can't say that Adam didn't know .. drives me nuts.

Same here, Mrs. Morris. Adam Baker had SOLE legal custody of that child. I can't for the life of me understand how he escaped child neglect and/or child endangerment charges at the very minimum. He had a LEGAL OBLIGATION to protect his child, and he WILLINGLY, KNOWINGLY, turned his back on that obligation.

She is a horrible woman.

Only thing about this case that made me grin a bit was the reenactment of the story on ID. I think it was on Deadly Women. Usually the actress playing a person is much better looking than the person they are playing. This is the first time I've seen a reenactment where the actress playing a criminal was much worse looking. The lady who played her was probably 50 years old (and Elisa was what, 35ish?) and made her look even worse than she does in real life. That's the first time I've seen that happen on one of these shows. And I watch every single one.

Zahra Baker's stepmum plans to appeal murder conviction

Six years after the brutal death of Zahra Baker her stepmother Elisa refuses to accept responsibility and plans to appeal her murder conviction.

From her cell in a North Carolina prison Elisa Baker, 47, told The Daily Telegraph she still keeps a photo of the smiling 10-year-old inside her locker.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-appeal-murder-conviction#38VE3oVyR6SDi5A4.99

Six years after the brutal death of Zahra Baker her stepmother Elisa refuses to accept responsibility and plans to appeal her murder conviction.

From her cell in a North Carolina prison Elisa Baker, 47, told The Daily Telegraph she still keeps a photo of the smiling 10-year-old inside her locker.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-appeal-murder-conviction#38VE3oVyR6SDi5A4.99

She is a horrible, horrible person. I think the most important thing they said is "she still refuses to take responsibility

..of course she is.

..just where i would keep a photo of someone i'd want to remember.....inside a locker, rather than out in the open to cherish daily.

..her own previous lawyer has said that if she does go to trial, she may be looking at life. perfect, she should have got that in the 1st place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-10-year-old-stepdaughter-Zahra-Baker.html

--snip--

"Elisa's attorney Scott Reilly said the evidence against his client was 'overwhelming' and he believes that if the case is appealed and brought to trial that she could be sentenced to life in prison."

..and it still irks me to no end that adam "walked", playing the dumb as a box of rocks card, and the DA either bought it or was too useless to pursue charges against him as well.

..and it still irks me to no end that adam "walked", playing the dumb as a box of rocks card, and the DA either bought it or was too useless to pursue charges against him as well.

RSBM This. I can't think of a crime that has haunted me more. When I think of how brave and optimistic Zahra was, how much she had overcome despite her health issues and the horrible environment she was forced to endure, only to have her life snuffed out by this evil creature. To add further insult, Elisa gets a far too lenient sentence, and Adam who had to know exactly what went on, walks away unscathed. It's just an unbearable outcome. All MOO

From PrimeSuspect's kink:

“Why would she haunt me? I was a good mamma,” she told the newspaper."

Jaw Dropping. Read this in The Mail yesterday. Prison obviously hasn't unscrambled her brain. But if this useless appeal increases her sentence then jolly well done. Foul woman.
I honestly don't think Adam knew what she had done. He was just a rubbish father, and probably addled on drugs. The USA almost certainly couldn't be bothered to go through the lengthy and expensive process of pursuing him for Neglect, and then the expense of keeping him in prison. I can't say I blame them. History will deal with him. No one is ever going to forget what happened to that poor child.

I say give her a jury trial. Life sounds like a wonderful option to me. I can't see her getting less than her original sentence.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back