2012.02.07 - 911 Tapes Released

That case worker must be devestated . She was clearly very sharp and noticed immediately something was wrong. God please send your angels to envelope her in a protective embrace.

Wouldn't be that hard to figure out since the guy locked her out. She also claims that by the time she made the 911 call (which was before the fire) the children had been in the house for about 10 minutes.

I can't listen. I've had a difficult time since this happened. I can't listen to those calls right now. My prayers are with Susan's family, the case worker and all of the investigators and first responders who had to work this horrible scene.

I can't listen. I've had a difficult time since this happened. I can't listen to those calls right now. My prayers are with Susan's family, the case worker and all of the investigators and first responders who had to work this horrible scene.

I'm with you Gram. I'll listen later. I'm on shock and despair overload. :tears:

The neighbor called about the fire. Female (sounds very young). Powell's house was behind hers. Said the house was on fire. I don't think they put 2 and 2 together that this was the house caseworker called about.

Oh my lordy. The CPS supervisor says the kids may be in danger. Smells gasoline, a child is crying. She cannot give the 911 operator the address after multiple requests. "I don't know the address." This is not good. ILL- prepared for such a potentially dangerous situation.. Shame on the State of WA for having such loose and haphazard protocols and substandard training of it's case workers. NOT OK. The visits are supervised in the event that something bad may happen. The address should be at her fingertips in the event she needs to call 911, like on Sunday. The address was in her car, not on her person. How could she call for help if she were in the house and needed 911, if the address was in her car? It makes no sense.
I feel very very awful for her, but this is not an effective plan of action should things go wrong, as they did.

LadyL, I am not the source, and please don't dl if you are the least bit concerned. I did not even make it through the first 2 minutes of the first call, which appears to be some moments/minutes(?) into the event. Too much. Too much.

We really need the timeline of all these calls. I just bet Powell made his phone calls, send his e-mails after the kids were already in the house, and not before. His plans could have been ruined otherwise.

Such total chaos and confusion...and then the one 9-1-1 dispatcher starts to put it all together when she's talking to JP's sister.

Oh my lordy. The CPS supervisor says the kids may be in danger. Smells gasoline, a child is crying. She cannot give the 911 operator the address after multiple requests. "I don't know the address." This is not good. ILL- prepared for such a potentially dangerous situation.. Shame on the State of WA for having such loose and haphazard protocols and substandard training of it's case workers. NOT OK.

the supervisor at the office didn't know the address???

Such total chaos and confusion...and then the one 9-1-1 dispatcher starts to put it all together when she's talking to JP's sister.

And I really wonder how long all of this took.

I'm with you Gram. I'll listen later. I'm on shock and despair overload. :tears:

I second that (e)motion. I never thought in my life I would have to be subjected to so much evil. None of us did and it is shocking and makes me feel faint.
Prayers for us all.

No, the case worker at the house didn't know the address. She did come up with it eventually.

How did she get there? Maybe she went into panic and couldn't think straight. Poor woman. CPS needs to train their caseworkers for such crisis. Josh is a very evil man ruined everything he touched.

Wouldn't be that hard to figure out since the guy locked her out. She also claims that by the time she made the 911 call (which was before the fire) the children had been in the house for about 10 minutes.

Nowhere near the quick end I kept imagining in my head, the bottom just keeps falling out over and over again

How did she get there? Maybe she went into panic and couldn't think straight. Poor woman. CPS needs to train their caseworkers for such crisis. Josh is a very evil man ruined everything he touched.

I think she had it written somewhere. She did eventually find it. But at that time I don't think it was considered an emergency. She was told a deputy is going to contact her.

idk, if the address is written in the file & a house just exploded in front of me with two children in it, I might have a difficult time remembering the address in such a traumatic time

I'd probably have trouble remembering my own address

The social worker must have been in SHOCK. Give her a BREAK-sheesh.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back