2012.02.12 - Billie Dunn AND CarrieMcGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother)

Question:

Did you fight with Haley that Sunday night? Or any other time since Haley had become a teenager?

Question:

Did Haley ever express to you that she wanted to go live with Clint and when did this happen?

Is there any reason why Hailey would run away from home?

Has Shawn ever shown an attraction to young girls?

Have you ever role-played with Shawn about you being a young girl?

What do YOU think happened to Hailey? What is your theory?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0"]Gilda Radner Nevermind - YouTube[/ame]

Billie, do you have a new lawyer since your former lawyer got himself into some legal trouble?
Billie, when you were on Bring Them Home Now, why did you lie to the host about not still being with Sean when you were? (remember, she later called you out on that).
Billie, do you read Websleuths or Peter Hyatts Statement Analysis blog?
Billie, why wern't you offended at Sean when in an interview he said that Hailey was on drugs and Promiscuous?
Billie, where is Hailey?

Billie, after David left for his sleepover that night before Hailey went missing, did you have any visitors?

When you went to work that day Hailey went missing, did you see and/or stop to talk to SA somewhere on the highway?

Billie, where is Hailey?

Can hear the radio perfectly but no matter what I do, I can't get the chat box to show.
I think it has something to do with all the 'protection' my son put on this computer.
Virus protection is very important and so necessary....UNLESS a person is wanting to watch the chat on the Websleuths BlogTalk Radio page! Grrrrrr!

Great interview!! Thank you Tricia.

Carrie, you are awesome! Billie, hang in there. You did good!!

Hailey, we will find you! :rose:

Is anyone able to recap the interview for those of us who could not listen? Thank you in advance!

I would suggest everyone take a listen. Especially the last half of the show. Carrie and Billie talked about other people of interest to them in this case, and it got very interesting. I think I might get back on the fence. MOO

I listened to the show last night and I'm on the fence. I don't know anything about this case except for what was said last night. I think it's nice that Amber's mom Carrie has a comaraderie with Billie. I just hope that Billie isn't being abused by Shawn. I also think that the other person they talked about (sorry unable to remember his name) could be a POI.

Great interviews, Tricia! You always do a great job of remaining compassionate while still asking the tough questions. Thank you, too, to Carrie and Billie for coming on the show and answering difficult questions.

I just finished listening to this show, the first Websleuths show I've ever listened to.

Tricia's approach with Billie was excellent; the show was worth the time.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back