2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

BTW, Somebody please put the story on Youtube and link it asap after it's done PLEASE! :please:

YAY! Our WS Peeps!

So they are saying the trash bag was the plastic bag. I think it was the Disney bag. OMG she had a DISNEY bag over her head IMO. :(

Can someone PLEASE!! do a play-by-play for us without speakers??!!! :please:

You are some good-looking web-sleuthers, people. Very proud of you.

Tomorrow they are going to try and debunk JB's time.

BTW AZ, you're beautiful! :blowkiss:

Totally bummed that I can't get it to work! Please transcribe and I'll dance at the wedding of whoever post it on YouTube!

Clips of the trial being shown . . . JB, JA, and Dr. G's testimony. . . . JA asking could a child ingest enough chloroform to die . . . absolutely.

Computer expert in Conn. an local 6 noticed computer records were not revealed . . . JB saying he was surprised that the State Atty didn't bring it up . . . . JB saying "responsible too strong of a word" . . all of those point to GA. Investigator Humphrey stating lookin thru computer records . . . . Computer expert [JWG] needed 2 hrs to look thru records. . . .

2:50 . . . browser fire up . . . 2:51 "fool-proof suffocation" . . . .

[AZ] and [JWG] could not believe what the State had overlooked . . . prosecution had no idea that A family member looked this up on the day Caylee died.

JB says they were looking to counter-punch the State when they bring it up . . .

More will be on tomorrow nite's news show @ 11.

Prosecutors said they tried and failed to decode the browser KC used . . . an oversight.

More on Clickorlando.com website in-depth . . . . TP will be on fb as well answering questions.

Great Job AZ and JWG!

I don't think Jose realized when he put that little tidbit in his book that it would come back to bite him.

So...Baez knew of this? He knew that this evidence existed and didn't do anything? No wonder CA didn't take the stand...if he asked a question about anything like this, it would be suborning perjury, or having her testify to something he knew not to be true.

This whole thing reeks, and a little girl does not get justice.

God bless all who loved her, and who continue to love her still.

Best-
Herding Cats

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288