2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

I knew who our members were right a way!! Way to go!! I assume tomorrow will be the breakdown to prove that it was 2:50pm and not 1:50pm as Jose claims?

So they are saying the trash bag was the plastic bag. I think it was the Disney bag. OMG she had a DISNEY bag over her head IMO. :(

no, they are casting very very wide key words about allowing their viewers to connect the dots so-to-speak.

Some of it erroneously

but WAIT there's MORE....

BIG FREAKIN SHOT OUT to our esteemed professionals AZ and JWG

Great Job AZ and JWG!

I don't think Jose realized when he put that little tidbit in his book that it would come back to bite him.

Honestly....it looks way worse for the prosecution. They should have known.

if you go to frontpage of Clickorlando, somewhere there is supposed to be a link that Pipitone will answer questions on FB.

Here is link, are we allowed to link to FB:

https://www.facebook.com/Local6

you can comment below picture on FB, picture of JB sitting with pipitone I assume, if you have a FB account, you can and ask questions.

ETA: comments are flying by, some interesting to read if you are interested.

but I don't see pipitone answering questions, somewhere he said if you go to frontpage of ClickOrlando, he will be somewhere in chat answering questions.

AZlawyer ......... You ROCK!!!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

JWG ................ You ROCK!!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Yes, great job - too brief though! Tomorrow night I wanna see a huge JB smackdown!!

I knew who our members were right a way!! Way to go!! I assume tomorrow will be the breakdown to prove that it was 2:50pm and not 1:50pm as Jose claims?

I think so. I have to relisten myself to get it all straight. I was so afraid I wasn't recording it correctly. lol

Great Job AZ and JWG!

I don't think Jose realized when he put that little tidbit in his book that it would come back to bite him.

He has no critical thinking skills. If it weren't for his team members he would have gone down in flames. He just responds, doesn't think things through. Remind you of anyone?

So...Baez knew of this? He knew that this evidence existed and didn't do anything? No wonder CA didn't take the stand...if he asked a question about anything like this, it would be suborning perjury, or having her testify to something he knew not to be true.

This whole thing reeks, and a little girl does not get justice.

God bless all who loved her, and who continue to love her still.

Best-
Herding Cats

didn't his book say this information was pointed out to him by "a computer expert After the trial???

Sitting here, glued to my desk like I was during the trial...

I am SO DANG PROUD OF y'all! SO DANG PROUD!

Blessings in abundance to all who worked to get this info out!

I wonder what JB's "CONCRETE PROOF" that George did it was.

And might I say, what a lovely, soft spoken, dignified woman ...

I missed the beginning!! Will there be a link to watch on YouTube?? Pretty please?!? :)

Uploading it now.

zworhty.gif

Great Job AZ and JWG!

Yeah really. Too bad AZ and JWG couldn't have been selected as consultants for the prosecution, or weren't.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&feature=plcp"]Pipitone2 - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back