2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

Comments from Larry Daniel.. of Guardian Digital Forensics

Damage control??????????

http://exforensis.blogspot.com/

These sound like words that were spoon fed to this man.

The media is acting like this is the first time someone has missed some critical piece of digital evidence in case. Let me assure you, that is not the case. What makes this such a huge deal is that it is an extremely high profile case that the media just loves to beat like a dead horse since it has a very large following of people who are invested in the case, for what ever their reason may be. It's good TV and drives ratings.

What if I throw this out there, KC orginally stated that Monday June 9th was the last day she saw her not Monday June 16th. What if going over the details with her family everyone was convinced of what she was wearing because that's what she wore on that day the 9th. What if she never really left the house with Caylee on the 16th. If he was remembering her leaving the house for work she was instead going to spend the night at RM with Caylee which she did. George might remember she was gone that night spending the night at Zanny's. The two days might have been very similar in Casey's world except !1 thing! the major fight that happened on the 15th and how PO'd Casey was about it and how Caylee was fussy crying a lot and upset and wanted sleep in her KC's bed and how George called because he was worried about her. If she said June 16th was the day then his memory might have been jogged. When it was jogged some of details were fuzzier and he was in over his head with statements already given to LE not to mention what he said could mean the death penalty. What if that was the part of George the jury found so untrustworthy.

IIRC, the family was pushing the 9th until video of Caylee in her great grandfathers arms on father's day the 15th surfaced. I forget where that video came from.

Comments from Larry Daniel.. of Guardian Digital Forensics

Damage control??????????

http://exforensis.blogspot.com/

The guy doesn't even try to defend the timeline the defense came up with. He just says the new timelines are wrong without offering an explanation as to why. He also doesn't say anything about the sites that KC would have only gone to.

SO good to see you, JSR!! :seeya:

I've missed sleuthing with you so much! :hug:

:blushing::blushing: The feeling is entirely mutual Beach!!!

I've missed hanging around these parts. I so wish that the story we all watched unfold had a happy ending :(:(

What if I throw this out there, KC orginally stated that Monday June 9th was the last day she saw her not Monday June 16th. What if going over the details with her family everyone was convinced of what she was wearing because that's what she wore on that day the 9th. What if she never really left the house with Caylee on the 16th. If he was remembering her leaving the house for work she was instead going to spend the night at RM with Caylee which she did. George might remember she was gone that night spending the night at Zanny's. The two days might have been very similar in Casey's world except !1 thing! the major fight that happened on the 15th and how PO'd Casey was about it and how Caylee was fussy crying a lot and upset and wanted sleep in her KC's bed and how George called because he was worried about her. If she said June 16th was the day then his memory might have been jogged. When it was jogged some of details were fuzzier and he was in over his head with statements already given to LE not to mention what he said could mean the death penalty. What if that was the part of George the jury found so untrustworthy.

One thing I am sure about is that all the players involved are pro's at this.
The spin started right at the gate & never stopped.
Their first rodeo? I think NOT!

I just re-read the missing person statement Casey gave the police. She was very vague for anything that had to do with Caylee. She had all kinds of info on Zanny, what she looks like, what she drives, zanny's room mates, her background, where she lives and her Mom and sisters etc etc. I get the feeling that she never planned to file a missing person report with the police. (Doesn't that fit in with the part of the 911 when Casey says in the background how she doesn't have anything to say to the 911 operator. )The clothes she was telling people Caylee was wearing I believe now are what the collective family driven by Cindy was recalling seeing her in. CA reminds of a type A, I'm taking charge of the situation kind of person. Mix that up with getting the date last seen wrong and you get all kinds of misinformation.

Ha, well, I've never seen more than a snippet of her show, so I didn't know full sentences were not normally permitted.

I did notice that the format of the show generally was very rapid-fire. ;)

And I thought it was hilarious that Leonard Padilla was asked to "weigh in."

Amazing job AZ!!!! I'm so proud of you. I bet Caylee is smiling down at you!

AZ Lawyer, How awesome you are ! I knew you found the evidence but had not been back in these parts till coming about the movie.The pain hurts to much to be in this part of the forum but I sure do miss all the great Sleuths here. I also have not watched NG much anymore so I had no idea you were on there.How terrific that you and JWG did this, I am so proud of you both!Mr.Ashton is going to make sure they all get it right the next time.IMO Ashton to investigate OSCO about missed Casey Anthony evidence would never of happened had you not stepped in and found what you did.Thank you from the bottom of my heart..............Just think your caring so much about Caylee not receiving justice might help many victims receive theirs!They WILL make sure this does not happen again! Sorry I did not see this before but I am going to find that Nancy episode and watch it after I listen to you with Tricia's true crime radio.

AZ Lawyer, How awesome you are ! I knew you found the evidence but had not been back in these parts till coming about the movie.The pain hurts to much to be in this part of the forum but I sure do miss all the great Sleuths here. I also have not watched NG much anymore so I had no idea you were on there.How terrific that you and JWG did this, I am so proud of you both!Mr.Ashton is going to make sure they all get it right the next time.IMO Ashton to investigate OSCO about missed Casey Anthony evidence would never of happened had you not stepped in and found what you did.Thank you from the bottom of my heart..............Just think your caring so much about Caylee not receiving justice might help many victims receive theirs!They WILL make sure this does not happen again! Sorry I did not see this before but I am going to find that Nancy episode and watch it after I listen to you with Tricia's true crime radio.

WKMG report - Tony Pipitone 5 page report on fool proof suffocation searches
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Co...nce/-/1637132/17495808/-/9rrlr7z/-/index.html

on YOUTUBE - Tony Pipitone report on fool proof suffocation searches

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&feature=player_embedded"]Pipitone2 - YouTube[/ame]

NANCY GRACE report on WebSleuth finding evidence of fool proof suffocation searches
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/web-sleuth-uncovers-tot-mom-bombshell

Really unbelievable to miss important info like this!:furious::furious: If only Osborn did her job correctly or at least said "Hey I need help" Even if not told to look up suffocation, If it were me I would look all words that I would feel might find evidence! Then say hey look what I found! Same as the person taking pictures of the duct tape and heart outline, snap the shot for Christ sake! seems no one thinks on their own,like a bunch of robots!Doing just what they are told even if they see something that needs to be addressed they do nothing about it!

ETA
Wouldn't it be great if the Feds charge her and this info AZ and JWG found gets her:jail:! I know a pipe dream !:please:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Co...nce/-/1637132/17495808/-/9rrlr7z/-/index.html

In response, lead sheriff's Investigator Yuri Melich sent Burdick a spreadsheet that, our investigation found, contained less than 2 percent of the computer’s Internet activity that day.

Melich and Osborne relied on Internet data from the computer’s Internet Explorer browser – one Casey Anthony apparently stopped using months earlier. Since March, she preferred the computer’s Mozilla Firefox browser, as investigators already knew.

The spreadsheet sent to Burdick included 17 vague entries from the Internet Explorer browser history on June 16, 2008, and failed to list 1,247 entries recorded on the Mozilla Firefox browser that day -- including the search for “foolproof suffocation.”

Linda asked for info 2 months before trial and AZ and JWG had it in a few hours!
Hopefully they will never let this happen again!Who knows if it may have changed the verdict!

They should have gone through every google search and looked for everything casey had googled no matter what .. We would have, can you imagine if they'd dropped the data here what WS would have earthed up? Passion that's what was lacking - JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back