2012.2.7-Susan's case now being considered a murder investigation*SEARCH WARRANT*

They keep playing clips off him singing on nancy grace, they need to stop, :sick:

It's worse than any horror move I've seen lately. Gives me the chills but, it did the first time I heard it.

Bargaining with depraved persons-sickening and I couldn't do it. Bring back the hot lights and Chicago cops.

It just got worse.

komonews komonews.com
Case worker: "I could hear one of the kids crying, but he still wouldn't let me in ... He looked right at me and closed the door" #findsusan

Imagine the horror of what she heard and saw!

They had no grounds for a search warrant on his stuff in WA. They had already done a search warrant on all his stuff before he moved up there.

:doh: I am so irritated by this I forgot about the whole jurisdictional thing. Thanks

:waitasec: WTH ? Whoa ... I thought I read the title of this thread wrong until I saw the date "7FEB12" ...

So ... Susan's disappearance is "now being considered a murder investigation" ?

Good Grief :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just don't know what else to say ... this is just absolutely devastating !!!

:(:(:(

This warrant on the records and storage unit is because of the murder suicide. They had no cause to get a warrant before this.

Is there any indication in the news reports of where this storage unit is located? Any news agency covering live?

Do we have any members in the area who are aware of a sudden police presence around a storage business?

It just got worse.

komonews komonews.com
Case worker: "I could hear one of the kids crying, but he still wouldn't let me in ... He looked right at me and closed the door" #findsusan

OMG ... this is just absolutely devastating !

I will be keeping this case worker in my thoughts and prayers, along with prayers for Mr. and Mrs. Cox, Susan, Charlie, Braden, and all the Cox's family and friends ...

Tragic ... just absolutely Tragic !

:(:(:(

Search and seizure laws are ridiculous, folks. I have a friend who is a deputy in Oregon and she said the book regarding S&S in Oregon is so intimidating that the cops are half afraid to search anyone!

We can't violate anyone's rights now, can we? (sarcasm intended)

too true, Kimster . . . happens in so many jurisdictions.

This warrant on the records and storage unit is because of the murder suicide. They had no cause to get a warrant before this.

Child *advertiser censored* wasn't enough for a search warrant before? Forgive me for feeling insane. I can't fathom this right now.
I wish I was an investigator I would tore through everything immediately I wouldn't wait after murder/suicide. ugh...
What is wrong with our laws?!!

Child *advertiser censored* wasn't enough for a search warrant before? Forgive me for feeling insane. I can't fathom this right now.
I wish I was an investigator I would tore through everything immediately I wouldn't wait after murder/suicide. ugh...

Child *advertiser censored*, helping SP or a missing wife over 2 years??? for clues????

My brother was a CPS worker for 4 years-back in the 90's ..and one time he had a client show up at his home with a gun. My brother wasn't home but my sister-in-law was-with 4 children under the age of 8. She had to talk the guy down while holding one in her arms.
CPS workers go through a lot. And they are usually hated more than cops.

This is a good question, X_files! I do wonder why Josh and Daddy having *advertiser censored* was not enough to get a search warrant for a storage shed?

Maybe LE didn't know Josh was renting a storage shed (not the right word, but my brain is numb) prior to Sunday's "events". Maybe it was mentioned in the e-mails, etc. from Josh sent right before his rampage?

Just a thought......

BTW...I hope the search in the storage unit doesn't turn out like Jeraldo Rivera's prime time TV televised search in Al Capone's "vault"?

Not trying to be disrespectful...but that WAS a bust!

SP a POI to cut a deal with, eh?

If that hatchet's still in evidence I have an idea how to make use of it. :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back