2012.2.8 - Chuck and Judy Cox to appear on Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure was Kimster. Nancy G. rose to the occasion and treated the Cox's with respect.
God bless you both.

Can anyone tell me if there's a place I can watch the show you all just saw? I have no TV, so is there anyplace on-line where I can view it? Thank you.

Not sure if this can go here but I can't find a thread it fits in did anyone see Dr Drew? He had an interview with the Cox's and Chuck said he thought the boys may have been sexually abused. He said the first week the boys were at the house they ran around naked and wanted to play naked. Chuck said he told them that wasn't allowed in his house. Really creepy stuff!

I thought Nancy Grace did well during the interview and I think she was right the Cox's can teach us all a lesson! The seem to be wonderful people bless them!

watching the 10pm repeat online...

this isn't really the case... a friend of theirs saw reports on fb and called chuck who was at church...

yeah, meaning it was found on Facebook . . . Chuck actually mentioned that they were notified by someone who saw it on FB

Not sure if this can go here but I can't find a thread it fits in did anyone see Dr Drew? He had an interview with the Cox's and Chuck said he thought the boys may have been sexually abused. He said the first week the boys were at the house they ran around naked and wanted to play naked. Chuck said he told them that wasn't allowed in his house. Really creepy stuff!

I thought Nancy Grace did well during the interview and I think she was right the Cox's can teach us all a lesson! The seem to be wonderful people bless them!

I heard that too. :(

summer 2010 picture was drawn but LE didn't know until 2011

:furious: The teacher/s didn't think the picture was important.

I am a teacher.

You should not be in this profession if your judgment is this askew.

I heard that too-and I thought I heard Chuck Cox say that the boys or one of the boys were saying something like "It's great to be naked".
I'm waiting for Dr. Drew's transcripts for tonights show to be posted. When they are posted they will be at this link-
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ddhln.html

:furious: The teacher/s didn't think the picture was important.

I am a teacher.

You should not be in this profession if your judgment is this askew.

ITA (teacher of K-6 here)... but playing devil's advocate:

was this their regular teacher or a sub?

I heard that too-and I thought I heard Chuck Cox say that the boys or one of the boys were saying something like "It's great to be naked".
I'm waiting for Dr. Drew's transcripts for tonights show to be posted. When they are posted they will be at this link-
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ddhln.html
Probably learned behavior from Josh's brother who walked around, answered doors like he was living in the garden of Eden.

I'm trying or at least I'm trying to make him leave MY HOUSE! He's no threat to me . . . I can kick his @$$ easily. I'm just sick of supporting him & his "publishing empire" !

The Coxes are so strong! Charlie was so hurt . . .

I have one too lazy sticking bum won't do anything lies constantly I was best friends with his sisters known him since I was 5 lost touch and he found me on facebook I was living in a motel in SC with 4 kids and an abusive husband My husband disabled my truck so I couldn't leave so he offered to come and get me and my kids I lived with my parents for a couple of months and got my own place. He told me he lost his job and the old man he stayed with broke his hip and went to a nursing home the family kicked him out he said, so I felt like I owed him something for helping me, I told him he could stay here til he got a job He sleeps on my living room sofa watches my tv and sleeps til 2 pm, He told me his wife died in 2008 recently I got suspicious of all the lies and tried to sleuth him, I found nothing about a wife Another thing he won't give me his sisters last names says he can't call them because their boyfriends are controlling and they change their numbers all the time. He is at best a liar but I fear he is a sociopath.

HLN Re-Run of tonight's shows :

Dr. Drew Show : 11:00 pm CST

Nancy Grace Show : 12:00 am CST
-------------------------------------------------------------

I only watched the first 20 minutes of Nancy's Show ... I had tears in my eyes ... I am going to try to watch the re-run ...

:( It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch Mr. and Mrs. Cox ... they are incredibly strong !

:rose:

I have one too lazy sticking bum won't do anything lies constantly I was best friends with his sisters known him since I was 5 lost touch and he found me on facebook I was living in a motel in SC with 4 kids and an abusive husband My husband disabled my truck so I couldn't leave so he offered to come and get me and my kids I lived with my parents for a couple of months and got my own place. He told me he lost his job and the old man he stayed with broke his hip and went to a nursing home the family kicked him out he said, so I felt like I owed him something for helping me, I told him he could stay here til he got a job He sleeps on my living room sofa watches my tv and sleeps til 2 pm, He told me his wife died in 2008 recently I got suspicious of all the lies and tried to sleuth him, I found nothing about a wife Another thing he won't give me his sisters last names says he can't call them because their boyfriends are controlling and they change their numbers all the time. He is at best a liar but I fear he is a sociopath.

OMG!:what:Stay safe-make a plan and get outta that situation!!:please:

Good Lord! Have him removed by law enforcement before you and your children become a statistic. What in the world are you waiting for?!!!

That reminded me of the Powell brother who answered the door to LE naked.

Good Lord! Have him removed by law enforcement before you and your children become a statistic. What in the world are you waiting for?!!!
He hasn't done anything violent but the dead wife thing is just plain weird who lies about stuff like that?

PINSKY: Do you think that Steve ever did anything to the boys?

JUDY COX: I don`t know. I would sure like to find out.

CHUCK COX: I think he did. I think it`s possible he did, because when the boys were over here, they were running around naked and they were saying things like it`s good to be naked and fun to play and this kind of thing. We said no, not in this house. You need to put on some clothes.

You need to, you know, -- and that was about a week or so we had them this incident came up. So, I think he was grooming them or something, I don`t know, it was wrong.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1202/08/ddhln.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member