2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Second arrest in Teresa Sievers case, two men charged
    By Tara Molina. Aug 27, 2015

FORT MYERS, FLA.- Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott announced a second suspect has been taken into custody in relation to the murder of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers.

Curtis Wayne Wright is in custody in the St. Francois County Jail in Missouri, charged with second degree murder in the case.

[​IMG]
    Link

Was doctor murdered by husband's bitter childhood friend? Chilling arrests in 'hitman' hammer attack murder of married mother of two 29 August 2015 | Updated: 30 August 2015
    This is the third time in recent years that Wright has been arrested. He was taken into custody twice for drug-related charges. He once served time in prison for a methamphetamine manufacturing charge.

Wright worked as a computer technician for Sievers's practice in Estero, a source told NBC 2. He worked remotely from Missouri and would occasionally fly to Florida to work on the office's computer systems.

2. Loading...

3. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

4. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

5. No it's not

No it's not that simple

6. KateB

KateB New Member

Hillsboro man facing Florida murder charge
    Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 4:26 pm
    http://www.myleaderpaper.com/news/p...cle_2563fdd8-50f0-11e5-84b5-b36f3ffb04ac.html
    [​IMG]

7. Bently

Bently Former Member

8. Riversinthedesert

Riversinthedesert New Member

If this was already posted I apologize but may have missed it in my speed read catch up...

Gov. Scott on Wright warrant: "We'll respond"
    Posted: Sep 03, 2015 3:54 PM CST
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29955121/gov-scott-on-wright-warrant-well-respond

9. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

10. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=51&id=T078378964&searchType=offender

CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT
    Offender ID:
    T078378964
    Date of Birth:

07/21/1968

Race:
    White

Custody Status:
    In Custody
    Location of Offender:
    Jefferson County Jail

11. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

--early on, by July 7th, LE was already talking about how it "wasn't random or arbitrary", "connections", "books and movies" to come...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.Ve6Lp_Snyp3
    --video @ link.

--by July 12th, they did the raid on CWW's trailer, arresting him (but their warrant didn't come through and he was released after 12 hours.)

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29962990...-released-prior-to-murder-charge#.Ve6NkPSnyp0
    --at this point, they had processed cell phones, home/office computers etc.------what led LE to him initially?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.Ve6N9_Snyp3

12. lstiff

lstiff Active Member

I know we aren't allowed to sleuth children or SO but are we allowed to discuss why a child would be taken in as well? I guess I missed this part when I read it the 1st time. Do they usually question children when adults are being taken in? Just curious, please don't sleuth or violate TOS in regards to this child, I mean in general history of questioning suspects.

13. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

Many, many years ago my daughter was bitten so badly by a neighborhood dog that the bite mark did not clear up for at least 2 months. It actually left small scars.

Wasn't CWW arrested and held for a short length of time before he was arrested this last time? I don't know, but it seems to me it was only a short time after the murder. JMO.

Healing time from a bite mark or a deep scratch depends on the individual, IMO.

14. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

CWW had previously been arrested for 3 days immediately after the murder IIRC.
    This happened while the detectives were in MO investigating. His wife was also arrested, however, I do not know what charge either of them were held on. Do any of you fact finders have the link?

15. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

In one of the threads
    I read it this morning
    CWW was arrested and held for twelve hours , then released

One month before the arrest http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29962990...-released-prior-to-murder-charge#.Ve8D1_lVikp

So, I think it is possible that a wound would/could still be there
    Not sure what information LE could get from an old wound

16. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

How true

A bite would not have to be new.
    All it would take is dried blood/saliva from an item of clothing or in a vehicle

17. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I guess I am stubborn because if CCW had a healing scratch or a healing dog bite wound, it would certainly be suspicious, IMO.

18. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

Right, but CCW was shirtless in that one booking photo and that was not by mistake. I know the bite would not have to be new, but wouldn't you agree that a healing, or recently healed deep scratch or bite be very suspicious?

MOO

19. Dushi

Dushi Well-Known Member

Yes, I do agree
    And i have been very curious about the shirtless pic.
    Never saw that before

20. LaneGirl

LaneGirl New Member

From watching the show cops, if a perp was arrested without a shirt on LE took him in that way. LE didn't usually let the perp go put a shirt on. That could be a reason CWW was booked without a shirt, because he wasn't wearing one when they arrested him. Idk

21. IQuestion

IQuestion New Member

wondering25 Aug 31 was his SECOND ARREST...His house was raided in July, less than 3 weeks after TS's murder and maybe there were signs of an injury, then...which they continued to document with "body" shots. (I just don't get the feeling "off the shoulder look" was a voluntary pose.) The great insight provided by LALAW2000 on experience with booking suspects, reinforces my opinion.
    Good Morning, I'm SoCal based, so I'm always 3 hours behind you "bright eyed bushy tailed posters." I absolutely love the new TS forum...it gives me the opportunity to "focus on one particular theme, aspect, suspect etc." And after all, when did a minor roadblock ever stop a TRIED & TRUE SLEUTHER??