Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. IQuestion

IQuestion Active Member

Sorry, but I just can't sit back and let CWW spew his version: Mark Young has a history of violence?? Good grief!! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black??
    Let us not forget, CWW is not an "accused killer"...He is a "confessed killer" and violent man who beat a woman to death with a hammer!!!

Linda 61, 1&2&3, LaLaw2000 and 7 others like this.
  2. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

Hi IQ!

Haven't seen you post in ages, hope you are well.

That's some memory you've got there. Definite similarities between the two stories. I need to try and find the investigative report on RB's disappearance, but being beaten up by the cops was total bull... He showed LE fake ID and skipped town. He was never in custody.

As for being a fantasist, I almost posted 'why didn't CWW use his cage fighting skills to defend himself?', but thought it may be too snarky.

I've reluctantly accepted CWW's plea deal is in the interest of greater justice, but I hope his self-diagnosed traumatic brain injury doesn't harm that.

There could well be games being played here, I just want all 3 of them to be found guilty.

There years and counting.

Anthony96, lstiff, travelbug and 8 others like this.
  3. IQuestion

IQuestion Active Member

Oh and big question....since Sean Champ is mentioned in the broadcasted newsletter, are we allowed to share "the crimes Sean Champ has committed/been convicted."?????

4. IQuestion

IQuestion Active Member

This is where you can see the complaint filed by Sean Phillip Champ.
    https://ecf.flmd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2018-00215-2-2-cv
    "Plaintiff urges that he is in imminent danger of serious physical injury or death."
    "Because the Court has a high number of cases filed by pro se prisoners in which the inmate alleges and imminent risk of physical injury or death, the Court routinely enters orders on an expedited basis (without regard to the legal merits of the case).....etc, etc, etc."
    With the help of my faithful research assistant, Ms. Google, I found "pro se" is the latin term "for oneself".
    I have heard many courts are so inundated with legal complaints from inmates, use of certain words gets your case "rubber stamped" into the fast track (expedited). :) AZLawyer :) surely has a better explanation.....(your turn AZ!)

Daisy47, ScotAng, travelbug and 4 others like this.
  5. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

msboo, Daisy47, travelbug and 2 others like this.
  6. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I guess I should explain my post a little better. Also; I did not post correctly! I've not posted very much on this new format.

I was a Booking & Classification Lieutenant for many years and can just smell the con factor in Curtis' epistle! No doubt there was a fight but there had to be a trigger.

I would be willing to bet the whole thing was on video and what is seen is the attack from behind but no words from the inmates themselves as to what caused it on the video as they have no sound.

As far as the officers investigating what happened, you immediately talk to everyone that was in the room. That section would be 'locked down' after an altercation and each inmate say say what he heard/saw. You will get the same story out of at least 2 or 3 and you can pretty much count on that being what happened. The rest of them will either want to stay out of it or will lie. I've seen this too many times.

Meanwhile, Curtis is probably grossly embellishing his injuries and pretending with half of them. He's a con man. They all are. Curtis got his transfer. That is what he wanted. He's scared. No one likes a rat and he is definitely that. He's a snitch of the highest order and no inmate likes a snitch.

Curtis is a coward. He didn't stand up to another man, he killed a tiny little female. Curtis, Seivers, and Rogers all thoroughly disgust me.

I don't usually post but this 'poor me - I'm in danger' letter to the judge is disgusting, IMO.

MOO's!

all4justice, msboo, Paulas88 and 10 others like this.
  7. Chelly

Chelly Old and experienced.

Yup. Agree. It's a ploy. This case needs to get to trial. Put an end to the drama.

Anthony96, Daisy47, travelbug and 5 others like this.
  8. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

Is there a trial date set? It looks like I have some catching up to do!

9. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

BBM.

I think this is the latest we have, from 29 Jun '18:

msboo, LaLaw2000, Daisy47 and 2 others like this.
  10. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

Thank you for the info. How frustrating it takes this long and a lot of tax payer dollars for these killers to spend the rest of their miserable "lives" in prison.

msboo, Chelly, LaLaw2000 and 3 others like this.
  11. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

I think you did a great job ;) No doubt he followed a motion format that other inmates had learned by experience got good results, and no judge wants to ignore an allegation of imminent danger--especially for an inmate whose testimony is expected to be central to an important murder prosecution.

12. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

Just popped in the say hey to my favorite group! I’m finally finding time to use the new format & follow a few new cases. I was thinking of Teresa when the Mollie Tibbetts case broke bc her BF has a solid alibi (not that I think he’s involved at all!) & reminded me of the very beginning here when MS once had a solid alibi too. Can’t wait for these cases to go to trial & this gross trio gets what they deserve. TS, you deserved so much better.

IMHO

13. CeaElle

CeaElle Verified Patient - Dr. Teresa Sievers

Off thread topic, but I stopped by the site for the first time in a long time, I am feeling so sad, I still miss her. Today I will be seeing a new doctor, the first appointment since February 2015, my last contact with the Doc... :(