2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Coldpizza, Jul 1, 2015.

1. IQuestion

IQuestion Well-Known Member

Hope I haven't confused everyone:confused::eek:...but I did link to news articles. Time to expand chart of how everyone connects in this case. My chart has the "teenage meeting of CWW and MS," 35 years ago, at the center of this horrible and tragic chain of events.

2. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

its not uncommon for PD's to have clients that are cell mates. But if she was representing CWW and JR as well then that would be a conflict of interest. CWW got a private attorney very quickly in the early days after his initial appearance. JMO

3. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

What great sleuthing....but of course IQuestion and Oregonmama would sleuth thiinfo out.

When time comes all three are in the same facility at the same time, the securit at all,levels better be on their toes so nothing happens to any of these ahhhhh ‘men’.

4. Webjunkie

Webjunkie Active Member

Lee County inmate moved due to safety concerns in Sievers case
    Lee County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Kyle ordered Wright transported to Charlotte County Jail after an emergency hearing Thursday afternoon. The hearing was called after Wright sent him a letter alleging Sievers was working with the Lee County Sheriff's Office to hurt him.
    Lee County inmate moved due to safety concerns in Sievers case

5. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

https://matrix.leeclerk.org/Cases/Search
    15-CF-000674 : State of Florida vs Wright, Curtis Wayne, Jr.

Date Hearing Time Location Pages Doc
    02/11/2019 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A
    12/03/2018 CANCELED-New Court Date Set Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

6. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

That date will likely change again. Sievers has a 1/25 pre trial conf. Not enough time for a trial before that Feb date

IQuestion, cocomod, mikeinmo and 3 others like this.
  7. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Between Dan Markels case and Teresa Sievers case. Florida sure does move slow and allows too many motions to expand for months and years at a time. Smh

8. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

Agree DM... frustrating that defense strategy is a delay game. While the system’s letting Mark use up all his ‘quarters’ we all grow impatient wanting to see justice done. Once he runs out, hopefully no chance of crying he didn’t get a fair trial ALTHOUGH he will.

Alice253, MsJosie, Dmacky and 4 others like this.
  9. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Date Hearing Time Location Pages Doc
    07/15/2019 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A
    02/11/2019 CANCELED-New Court Date Set Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

10. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

12/02/2019 Sentencing

Date Hearing Time Location
    12/02/2019 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A
    07/15/2019 CANCELED-Order Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

11. cocomod

cocomod Well-Known Member

Wow! Talk about dragging along ever so slowly!!

12. MsJosie

CWW will not be sentenced until after JRR and MS trials are finished to insure CWW testifies and keeps his end of the deal. His sentencing date keeps getting moved because the other trial dates keep getting moved. This was explained many days, months, years ago somewhere here.

13. mikeinmo

mikeinmo Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

does his term start on the plea bargain or when he is sentencing? bet he is still collecting his social security disability tho

14. MsJosie

I bet he is given credit for time served.

I don’t know if he still is getting SSD. I don’t even know how to find that out....is it different from state to state? Maybe a lawyer could chime in?

also, any charges from MO against him where he had a trial and added time to server? I thought there was but my internet is really messing up, but I will look...if anyone is quicker please post

thanks

IQuestion, Alice253 and Legally Bland like this.
  15. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

Someone posted on an accompanying thread that social security disability benefits are suspended 30 after a conviction. So, yes... he has been receiving checks IMO.

Can I Keep My Disability Benefits If I Go To Jail?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  16. MsJosie

17. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

Memory Card

I'm perplexed. How can CWW keep invoking the memory card, when he can easily slip into meticulous account--(as an aside)--about trivial details in the commission of a murder? It's almost as if he can remember it in slow motion; or wants us to envision it as he tells it. Teresa's attack was so vicious and violent that I doubt it happened in slow motion. How did this memory issue occur, again? A car accident? Lime disease?

Coincidentally--Mark has memory issues, as well, which is why he has to diarize every single mundane aspect of his life on the cell phone? When did Mark's memory problems begin? Too much reefer? I really can't remember.

Seems to me that the two "wizards" are on the same page: Memory Problems. As the Church Lady used to say, "How con-veeee-nient!".

And speaking of memory cards...why does CWW have such bad luck with all these broken-up cell phones? Aggressive hammer issues? Does each phone represent a victim? Only G_d knows. So far.

18. TrueCrimeAddict55

TrueCrimeAddict55 Well-Known Member

I agree. He can remember that the dog dishes have always been in a very inconvenient place in the kitchen, yet didn't know (or remember) where JRR was at the time? Selective memory. All 3 scumbags. The fact he's still getting SSD really grinds me too! Ugh!

19. IQuestion

IQuestion Well-Known Member

Arachne1 bbm, An absolutely brilliant post!!
    "Honest people will tell you what they remember doing, to support their alibi. Dishonest people usually cling to the lack of memory by saying, “I don’t know what I did.

and
    "Deceptive people make no attempt to retrieve a memory of an action for fear of revealing the truth."
    5Things People Commonly Say When Lying

mikeinmo, Arachne 1, cocomod and 2 others like this.
  20. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

Lyme disease. Tried to correct, but too late to edit. Thank you for your kind comments.

IQuestion and Legally Bland like this.