2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

Nin, are you doing regular checks for document dumps and/or are you signed up for any type of notification? Thanks in advance -

Checking almost daily now AR and have a source..I am still wondering when the judge in MO is going to release the CWW docs. That would be the first step, one would think?

Also, not sure if we will get a "dump" or more of a public "time release"..

-Nin

Checking almost daily now AR and have a source..I am still wondering when the judge in MO is going to release the CWW docs. That would be the first step, one would think?

Also, not sure if we will get a "dump" or more of a public "time release"..

-Nin

11/10/2015 Order
SIGNED ORDER TRANSFERRING MATTER TO PRESIDING JUDGE SO ORDERED: ROBERT G WILKINS, CIRCUIT JUDGE DIV. ONE

Judge Assigned
ASSIGNED TO DIV1 SO ORDERED: ROBERT G WILKINS, CIRCUIT JUDGE DIV. ONE

11/09/2015 Order

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

I'm feeling too lazy to continue searching....can someone tell me if Monday, 11/30, is still a prominent date for this case? I'm not quite as sleuth worthy as so many of you...this was the extended arraignment date right? CWW has since been formally charged, so I'm just wondering if something is still set to happen on Monday? Thanks :)

I'm feeling too lazy to continue searching....can someone tell me if Monday, 11/30, is still a prominent date for this case? I'm not quite as sleuth worthy as so many of you...this was the extended arraignment date right? CWW has since been formally charged, so I'm just wondering if something is still set to happen on Monday? Thanks :)

Yes, according to NBC-2 news this morning, his lawyer will appear in court on Monday, 11/30.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30615504/wrights-attorney-expected-in-court-monday#.VloqW16FNjo

"An attorney for one of the men accused of killing Dr. Teresa Sievers will be back in court on Monday.
The arraignment for 47-year-old Curtis Wayne Wright is set for 8:30 a.m. after it was delayed two weeks when prosecutors asked for more time to file a second-degree murder charge.
Wright is not required to be present Monday, but his attorney, Elizabeth Parker of West Palm Beach, is expected to be there.
The hearing could include some clues about what evidence prosecutors have against Wright."

I wonder about release of ANY doc's at this point. Due to a negative impact on the investigation and/or as new facts/evidence may crop up that should not be made public... makes me wonder IF we won't see anything significant until last of Feb or 1st of March 2016 when JR completes his 6 mos of jail time in Mo & is extradited to the Sunshine State. If this plays out, JMO but I feel when JR hits FL soil he'll be singin' like hell AND all hell will break loose UNLESS another arrest is made prior to JR's arrival--at which time we'll see 'breaking hell' sooner as the singin' source will be CWW or ​the newest arrestee. JMO

THANKS, InterestedViewer... I'll be watching the news tomorrow.

I wonder about release of ANY doc's at this point. Due to a negative impact on the investigation and/or as new facts/evidence may crop up that should not be made public... makes me wonder IF we won't see anything significant until last of Feb or 1st of March 2016 when JR completes his 6 mos of jail time in Mo & is extradited to the Sunshine State. If this plays out, JMO but I feel when JR hits FL soil he'll be singin' like hell AND all hell will break loose UNLESS another arrest is made prior to JR's arrival--at which time we'll see 'breaking hell' sooner as the singin' source will be CWW or ​the newest arrestee. JMO

THANKS, InterestedViewer... I'll be watching the news tomorrow.

I just don't believe he knows as much as we'd like to think...at least as far as concrete evidence that would allow LE to make 3rd arrest. I believe it's all in the "cover up" and that is still being worked on. In my opinion, they already know the tale...they just have to PROVE it.

Agree with you, mckazpm..... that LE knows the "tale" but needs proof so no one gets off on technical stuff as happens too often. I do wonder what and maybe even about who JR may know that wasn't meant for him to know. CWW's arrogance as to how smart & untouchable he thinks he is won't get him out of this mess---his Smart-*advertiser censored* Arrogance Certificate has expired. Yeah, how 'smart' of him to enter any store for a purchase with JR or anyone when we all know cameras are everywhere. What I was thinking was IF there was a 3rd arrest made before JR hits FL, that it would have nothing to do with JR--it would be due to other circumstances.

In person? Keep us posted if you can!
Unfortunately not. I do live in Bonita Springs, but my DH has an early procedure tomorrow.
However, I will try to catch the local news at 8:30 and post any news here.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not. I do live in Bonita Springs, but my DH has an early procedure tomorrow.

Thanks! Hope everything goes smoothly for your husband tomorrow!

Thanks, Mountaingazer. Very nice of you.

Prayers to your hubby Irish, and please keep us posted on his well being as well....

Irishchook ~
Hoping that all goes well for your DH this morning :hug:

Wink News stated that CWW did not appear at arraignment. The judge acknowledged his written not-guilty plea. Wink interviewed Parker who stated "more information will come out soon."
Next court date is Dec. 30.

[video=twitter;671322885521281024]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/671322885521281024[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back