2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement by MS made my skin crawl. Such a knowledgable source for LE. Yeh, my wife would put up a fight. Yeh, check under her fingernails. Yeh, make sure you perform a thorough autopsy. Guess what genius? The ME has that all covered.

Typical speak from a narcissistic control freak. He can't even restrain himself when speaking to LE. He really thinks a lot of himself. So much brighter than the average cop, ya know.

Just so i make it clear, I live in fl. Very close to this horrific tragedy, almost 10 years ago my ex when I left filed a "retaliation call" for filing divorce and dcf came to me, having nothing to hide I let them in my home, and I was warned that with allegations false or true the case manager make a descisiom to either take or leave the children on the spot and it's me who has to prove otherwise in a court. Thankfully dcf saw through his lies and ended up investigating him for stalking and falsely alleging misunfortunates. Now the abuser was caught But I remember I was lucky one... I searched dcf online and saw how many families were torn apart by false accusations and a fear set in.
Restraining orders set a boundary and now I'm happily married with a two year old.
But my point is, if "anyone" can make false accusations and "anyone" can make true accussations too and a possibilty of losing their child/children and parental rights or just make them safe temporary, can you imagine what sheriff ms could have said to dcf "even allegedly" to make them involved and possibly had the girls in a truly safe place earlier on is what makes me mad.
K, I was accused of partying and leaving my children alone, he didn't know I was working 2 jobs to pay for a 40,000.00 lawyer for the impending divorce and cancelled my rental contract to move in with my parents so my children we're never alone.
If it wasn't for my choices for my children and tucking my pride moving back in unbeknownst to him, quite possibly I would have had to get another job to have gotten them back.

Anyone can you're right, but until the release of these docs, ms was sitting pretty behind them crying the blues.
Only person who could have tipped them off was the sheriff with the facts.
If he wasn't so scared of books and movie priority he could have made TS children safety the priority.
Now DCF is involved due to release of the docs and IMO ms is in a corner, would have been easier early on, they would have found a way, even if the excuse was media circus was to much and father overwhelmed with it and grief "i sadly laugh at that for that man has no conscience or soul" however it could have temporally moved the girls with other family and supervised visits with the sperm donor

it is my understanding that we do not know when DCF became involved, (not necessarily because of the release of documents), and that the reason we recently learned that they are involved, is because media contacted them and asked about the Sievers children's situation.
jmo

Interactive map of CWW and JR's movement & GPS searches June 27 - 29 according to the released docs, just in case it's of help to anyone. Done day by day to try make it less messy.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zaRwfXNaOn-w.kE-gyZwDj08g&usp=sharing

Some gaps, some best guesses, certainly not definitive.

Day by day screenshots, in case that's easier.

Whoa! Fabulous!

WELCOME to Websleuths, Legally Bland! You sure know how to make an entrance! lol LOVE this! Thank you so much!

:welcome:​

Marking this post because we are going to open a topical thread regarding the route and all these stops along the way. I PROMISE to do that before the night falls tonight.

Guys, bear with me because this whole forum - not just this case, but the whole forum - has been hopping busy the past 72 hours. (The San Bernardino rampage, Oscar Pistorius verdict overturned, etc...it's crazy busy the last few days & nights) There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes too (registrations, verification, etc) and I am pedaling as fast as I can. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Typical speak from a narcissistic control freak. He can't even restrain himself when speaking to LE. He really thinks a lot of himself. So much brighter than the average cop, ya know.

Beach, I wanted to throw out the narcissistic word, but refrained. In a nutshell, that word describes MS. Amazonrain said it more than once. MS had to control EVERYTHING.

it is my understanding that we do not know when DCF became involved, (not necessarily because of the release of documents), and that the reason we recently learned that they are involved, is because media contacted them and asked about the Sievers children's situation.
jmo

Copied from news: FORT MYERS, Fla. – Officials from the state Department of Children and Families announced Wednesday their involvement*in the murder case of Dr. Teresa Sievers, less than 24 hours after released court documents show that detectives believe Sievers’ husband planned and helped execute her killing in a murder-for-hire plot.

The couple has two daughters, ages 8 and 11.

“We are involved with the family and are aware of the newly released documents,” the department said in a statement. “At this time, we do not have any information that can be released.”

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/dcf-now-involved-in-sievers-murder-investigation/

Headline read DCF now involved in sievers murder investagation ...
Copied from news: FORT MYERS, Fla. – Officials from the state Department of Children and Families announced Wednesday their involvement*in the murder case of Dr. Teresa Sievers, less than 24 hours after released court documents show that detectives believe Sievers’ husband planned and helped execute her killing in a murder-for-hire plot.

“We are involved with the family and are aware of the newly released documents,” the department said in a statement. “At this time, we do not have any information that can be released.”

Interactive map of CWW and JR's movement & GPS searches June 27 - 29 according to the released docs, just in case it's of help to anyone. Done day by day to try make it less messy.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zaRwfXNaOn-w.kE-gyZwDj08g&usp=sharing

Some gaps, some best guesses, certainly not definitive.

Day by day screenshots, in case that's easier.
Welcome to Websleuths, Legally Bland! And thank you so much for the amazing map!

142.gif

And also the statement from JR's girlfriend, who seems to be the only one out of the whole group with any moral compass.

BBM-Sweets, No No NO!

I am sorry but I refuse to give any credit to JRR’s GF Taylor. I have just re-read the 33 page IR and want to say the real unsung hero is the female friend who was visiting KM on June 27[SUP]th[/SUP], when AW came over to spend the night and began to gripe about CWW leaving her here to work and make money whilst he was traveling to FL w/o her.

It appears when reading the document; the witness was pivotal to the investigation, because a search warrant for CWW was issued on the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] and carried out on the 12[SUP]th[/SUP]

July 9[SUP]th[/SUP] LCSO notified of potential witness (page 9)
July 10[SUP]th[/SUP] interview of witness (pgs 9-10)
July 11[SUP]th[/SUP] search warrant for CWW obtained (pg 13)
July 12[SUP]th[/SUP] search conducted at CWW residence (pg 13)
July 12[SUP]th[/SUP] AW tells half-truths to LE (pgs 13-14)
July 13[SUP]th[/SUP] CWW calls JRR in a panic, JRR AND Taylor then begin to systematically destroy and hide evidence (pgs 28-30)
July 18[SUP]th[/SUP] preliminary contact with JRR and GF Taylor – She DENIED any and all knowledge at this point (even though she has viewed the contents of the cooler and has the T-shirt and plaque) (pg 22)

August 25[SUP]th[/SUP] search warrant of JRR and GF’s trailer executed. This is the date that Taylor (I use her first name because I just cannot and will not use Teresa’s initials for this little piece of work) seems to pull her head out of her butt and realize just how bad this is and begins to sing like a canary. She had 100% knowledge of the murder and of the involvement of JRR and CWW as early as JULY 12, 2015, when he confessed during the night. (pgs 28-30)

Taylor is not a hero by any means; at no time did she come forward (at least as laid out in the report). She came clean to save her own butt; she did not want to pull down an accessory after the fact charge. She physically threw the gloves, jumpsuit and cell out of the car window.

This is just MY opinion!

i understand how you are reading it and i can see that also

these are the sources i have read, including yours
i am reading it differently than you are
i am reading it as DCF released a statement that they were involved, and that statement was released less than 24 hours after the documents were released
my thinking is that after the documents were released, DCF received numerous calls/inquiries about the girls' safety and decided to release a public statement
the good news is that they are involved
jmo

-----------------------------
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/02/dcf-now-involved-in-sievers-murder-investigation/
DCF now involved in Sievers murder investigation | WINK NEWS

Officials from the state Department of Children and Families announced Wednesday their involvement in the murder case of Dr. Teresa Sievers, less than 24 hours after released court documents show that detectives believe Sievers’ husband planned and helped execute her killing in a murder-for-hire plot.

---------------------------------------

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30643276...l-details-of-sievers-murder-case#.VmCSh3arS70
Officials: DCF involved in Sievers' murder case - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

We've learned the Department of Children and Families is involved in this case. Teresa and Mark Sievers have two young daughters.

DCF officials said they "are involved with the family and are aware of the newly released documents." DCF told us they do not have any information that can be released.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

The Department of Children and Families responded to an inquiry from The News-Press about the safety of the two pre-teen Sievers daughters.

Natalie Harrell, DCF spokeswoman, said: "We are involved with the family and are aware of the newly released documents. At this time, we do not have any information that can be released."

BBM-Sweets, No No NO!

I am sorry but I refuse to give any credit to JRR’s GF Taylor. I have just re-read the 33 page IR and want to say the real unsung hero is the female friend who was visiting KM on June 27[SUP]th[/SUP], when AW came over to spend the night and began to gripe about CWW leaving her here to work and make money whilst he was traveling to FL w/o her.

It appears when reading the document; the witness was pivotal to the investigation, because a search warrant for CWW was issued on the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] and carried out on the 12[SUP]th[/SUP]

July 13[SUP]th[/SUP] CWW calls JRR in a panic, JRR AND Taylor then begin to systematically destroy and hide evidence (pgs 28-30)
July 18[SUP]th[/SUP] preliminary contact with JRR and GF Taylor – She DENIED any and all knowledge at this point (even though she has viewed the contents of the cooler and has the T-shirt and plaque) (pg 22)

August 25[SUP]th[/SUP] search warrant of JRR and GF’s trailer executed. This is the date that Taylor (I use her first name because I just cannot and will not use Teresa’s initials for this little piece of work) seems to pull her head out of her butt and realize just how bad this is and begins to sing like a canary. She had 100% knowledge of the murder and of the involvement of JRR and CWW as early as JULY 12, 2015, when he confessed during the night. (pgs 28-30)

Taylor is not a hero by any means; at no time did she come forward (at least as laid out in the report). She came clean to save her own butt; she did not want to pull down an accessory after the fact charge. She physically threw the gloves, jumpsuit and cell out of the car window.

This is just MY opinion!

I agree, she succumbed under pressure, not because she wanted to do the right thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Did anyone understand the reference to an envelope being in CWW's possession that was dated July 1 and addressed to TS??

Yes, I caught that and have been thinking it over: two possibilities, MS gave something to CWW in at when he came down to attend the funeral, or MS mailed it to CWW (using a separate mailing envelope). Either way, I am grateful for the mistakes!

BBM-Sweets, No No NO!

This is just MY opinion!

And AW's mother......after her initial interview with Police she contacted them herself directly to give further statements when she started to hear AW's lies and see AW's manipulating behaviour.

Another weird fact. JR brought a ball peen hammer home, kept it in the cooler. Two ball peen hammers, one left at the scene with blood and hair on it, one taken back to Missouri. Why would anyone keep a duplicate of the murder weapon left at the scene?

The IR does not state that it had any forensic evidence on it - perhaps it was used, but maybe not. He also brought the tee shirts, plaque and shoes home....maybe it was him being cheap, maybe it was a sick memento.

the witness was pivotal to the investigation, because a search warrant for CWW was issued on the 11th and carried out on the 12th

I agree, without that person coming forward, they wouldn't have had sufficient evidence to execute the search warrant so quickly and, in particular, without having to question people who would then have warned CWW.

I don't know how long the CWWs stayed in Florida after the funeral but it seems they had only recently arrived back when the warrant was served - so he may not have had time to thoroughly cover his tracks.

I don't condemn any of those close to the murderers for not coming forward. It's impossible to love and be dependent on someone emotionally, physically, financially, and at the same time be distrustful, suspicious and ready to betray them.

It was only the outsider, who had no emotional ties to any of them, who was able to go to police.

I was surprised to realize that MS lawyered up so early (7th July i think) and stopped co-operating at that point.......his wife's funeral was on the 12th July. At that point the family must have known he was involved, cannot imagine what they are going through.

I noticed in the list of questions from LE that MS refused answer on July 7: "When Theresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know?". (p 9 top). That makes me think no one at the office said they'd phoned him, and no phone call from the office showed up on his phone.

I think he was anxious to get her body out of the house as soon as possible.

You can bet your last dollar LE knows who and if someone called to tell him. I also wonder what her cell phone logs tell.

I don't think they have enuff to arrest him.
Otherwise he would be behind bars!
JMO

They've got PLENTY to arrest him. Once an arrest is made then the clock start ticking on having to show the rest of their hand of what all other evidence they have. The Sheriff has turned the tables on MS's games of "catch me if you can" into "They caught me cuz they could now WTF do I do?" LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member