2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just praying the girls were in a safe place before this news was released. My thoughts and prayers with all this has touched.
Honestly, it seems like it's news to him as well. Having the audacity to show up at the house.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cannot wait to hear Ms. Parkers indefensible defense of her guilty- but innocent idiot of a client.

I don't understand why they have not arrested MS and taken children into care BEFORE telling the media!

I know that family must be reading these posts. Is there ANYONE who can confirm that the children are ok? And with others? Not just with Mark alone?

no evidence to support an arrest warrant? hope those kids stay safe. and we don't have a repeat of the josh Powell fiasco.

I know that family must be reading these posts. Is there ANYONE who can confirm that the children are ok? And with others? Not just with Mark alone?
I just asked the DH if we should go over there and shake him down (using polite words, of course.)

Still reading and of course I felt MS was involved but seeing it in print feels like a punch to the gut. Like others, I am shocked and saddened. If I feel this way I can only imagine what her loved ones and patients are feeling. My heart goes out to all of them. She didn't deserve this and neither did the girls. How could he do that to them?

HOLY $&*&!!!!!!! I am so thankful that they are bringing this out now. TS's poor family!! And I don't for one minute believe the lying liar about TS wanting to be in a swinger lifestyle, but then suddenly deciding she didn't! I think he said that because he KNEW when they looked at his phone they would see what a cheater he was!!!

AND, CWW's wife lying!!! All for the money because they were broke!! Seriously??!! I don't know why, but that made me so dang mad!!! Karma is gonna be a b$%&# for her!! She was just soooo ready to spend that blood money. Disgusting!!

I am still in shock, but I just had to vent that out!

You'd think someone who consults with homeland security, would be more aware of
deleted files in a GPS?

And also telling friends and his wife that he was going to MS's HOUSE in Florida to fix their computer?

I'm loving this :sunshine: law!

HOLY $&*&!!!!!!! I am so thankful that they are bringing this out now. TS's poor family!! And I don't for one minute believe the lying liar about TS wanting to be in a swinger lifestyle, but then suddenly deciding she didn't! I think he said that because he KNEW when they looked at his phone they would see what a cheater he was!!!

AND, CWW's wife lying!!! All for the money because they were broke!! Seriously??!! I don't know why, but that made me so dang mad!!! Karma is gonna be a b$%&# for her!! She was just soooo ready to spend that blood money. Disgusting!!

I am still in shock, but I just had to vent that out!
He's a typical snake/bottom-feeder

carrying this over from irishchook:
"Here's the 7:00 news segment
https://youtu.be/Y5V-4o2qGZo"

MS's lawyer said, "He is at home relaxing right now and still grieving the loss of his wife".
(although i know mckazpm has given us updated information)

Also a graphic stating:
IRS FILED FEDERAL TAX LIEN
AGENCY WANTS TO SEIZE ALL ASSETS BELONGING TO ESTATE

His lawyer would to well to STHU too because I don't want to see the words "grieving" and "Mark Sievers" typed in the same sentence ever again. The only thing that man is sorry for or feels sad about is what is exactly what is being exposed right now.

#prayersforthegirls

And I also think that the planning worked out for them because of the other doctor's in similar practices deaths. For some reason, I get the feeling that MS and his criminal associates just KNEW that people and LE would consider that route first and foremost. There is justice in this world!!

His lawyer would to well to STHU too because I don't want to see the words "grieving" and "Mark Sievers" typed in the same sentence ever again. The only thing that man is sorry or said about is what is being exposed right now.

#prayersforthegirls
"relaxing right now;" makes me want to go give him a visit. Queens, NY style.

Well this certainly answer A LOT of questions we have been asking for day one.

I am so mad right now I could chew nails in bits and pieces.

BatMom is right about the lying liar and "swinger" comments. Poor Teresa will have her name and reputation drug through all kinds of $hit. This is just the beginning.

The folks who knew and loved Teresa will know better...but it won't hurt any less when hearing lies about her.

JMO.

Well this certainly answer A LOT of questions we have been asking for day one.

I am so mad right now I could chew nails in bits and pieces.

BatMom is right about the lying liar and "swinger" comments. Poor Teresa will have her name and reputation drug through all kinds of $hit. This is just the beginning.

The folks who knew and loved Teresa will know better...but it won't hurt any less when hearing lies about her.

JMO.

Pretty disgusting and what a coward he is.

Here is what I am hoping for- the girls had to have friends... some long time friends. I am praying that LE had a friend of the girls mom or dad that MS liked and felt safe with offer to take the girls someplace fun, like a movie or trampoline park- under the guise of giving him a much needed break and the girls some much needed fun- even just to go play at the friends house and have lunch. LE is in on this and set the whole thing up. Waited for the girls to get safely to their home or destination and then let loose of the first news- the lien- and then the discovery. He hops in his van in a race to get the girls and when he arrives LE is waiting there to arrest them. The girls have been with family ever since connecting with the friends and are safe, away and learning an appropriate for their age version of the truth with counselors on scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆